The monster is coming

murphyblue

@Underdog yes mate the FLC 517g dry.

@Notorious B.U.D i am well happy mate got me enough smoke to last me till next years harvest plus i still got 15 plants out. :yep:

The weather this season been terrible to be fair but i will try and grow a big one again next season.

Now i know what to expect will try and do things a little different and u never know the right plant and the right season i think a kilo is doable.

• Like 13

Thanks everyone. :yep:

I sort of over indulged with her over coffee so was a bit wasted walking to plot this morning real enjoyable walk though. lol

Sad news at plot both lemon drizzles were rotton salvaged a smoke that was about it.

Everything else was clean so happy enough considering the shite weather.

And a bit of a surprise in that the large bud i had been labeling as a lemon drizzle in previous pics turns out was a mighty gold i had bent over that way. lol

Mighty Golds bx1.

large.P1030486.JPGlarge.P1030487.JPGlarge.P1030488.JPG

DFG bx1.

large.P1030499.JPG

She won't be long was tempted to take her today but she was clean as a whistle so hopefully she will finish of nicely.

Pink cherry pie i think are gonna be late ones but hold out some hope as they are all still clean.

large.P1030500.JPGlarge.P1030501.JPG

Couple of plot pics to finish.

large.P1030503.JPGlarge.P1030502.JPG

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:hippy:

• Like 10

Awesome to see the fat lady has sung and you scored a whopping bounty mate :wub:

Congrats man ,   you grafted for it  ....even if most of the graft was the trimming lol  lol    

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 4

Called in plot on way home from work tonight to chop the small DFG.

Got 2 pics dunno why but all the others i took were blurry.

large.P1030515.JPGlarge.P1030511.JPG

So i am down to 3 PCP's and 2 mighty gold's.

The PCP's are a long way off yet but all 3 still clean no rot on em so there is hope as the weather been really bad round these parts lately.

The mighty mighty gold's have also so far held up against the weather and they are much further along.

But i gotta keep a close eye on them cos they will rot i know having grown them a few times before but these 2 are looking pretty damn fine at the moment.

The reason why i put out mighty golds even though i know they will rot is cos the rot isnt that bad really she does hold out well.

And of course what clean bud u do get is top notch been top of the tree for me last few seasons its got everything flavour proper stinks and gets u high as feck. lol

Daughter and mate both love the FLC as do i its a cracking smoke still getting loads of lemons.

• Like 7

Wandered to plot this morning.

Gave everything a good check over and cleaned out dead or dieing leaves and some lower fluff.

Fully expected to be coming home with some bud but just one solitary pink pistil MG bud came home the bud below it had rotted so cut that out and didn't wanna waste it. lol

The closest to finishing are the MG the one pic is a bit blurry but you can see her calyx's swelling in it so included it.

Might be a mistake to try and push her a bit further cos the weather been pants but will check her again midweek and any rot and will bring her down.

Her sister the pink one needs 2 weeks but have found spots of rot one her so will just keep a close eye on her.

The 3 PCP's all are clean couldn't find anything on em but they are gonna be very late so gonna get a proper test.

Anyways pics innit.

large.P1030524.JPGlarge.P1030525.JPGlarge.P1030528.JPGlarge.P1030529.JPGlarge.P1030530.JPGlarge.P1030521.JPGlarge.P1030522.JPGlarge.P1030523.JPGlarge.P1030527.JPGlarge.P1030526.JPGlarge.P1030545.JPGlarge.P1030544.JPG

• Like 9

And then there was 3.

Called in tonight on way home from work and chopped the 2 mighty gold bx1's.

The one was done could have taken her at the weekend but with the weather being half decent i left her till today.

The pink pistil one could have done with another week but we got 3 days of rain forecast tommorow on and she looked and smells nice enough so took her.

Stupid me though chopped em then took pics.

Pics.

large.P1030548.JPGlarge.P1030549.JPGlarge.P1030550.JPG

• Like 9

First up i nearly fecked up the drying on the mighty golds.:wallbash:

As normal when i put fresh bud in the cab i turn up the extraction for 24hr's to try and bring down the really high humidity.

But because of the weather it just wasn't working so i shut the window which is right next to the cab and set up the dehumidifier in my mancave.

3 8hr cycles later and i forgot to turn the extraction back down and buds were going crispy.

Bit of quick thinking and i de-stalked em and popped em in a couple of jars overnight and thankfully they were moist to the touch again this morning so gone back in the cab.

Hope i aint fecked it up cos the mighty golds are a bloody lovely smoke.:wallbash:

Anyways the PCP's.

The bent one stayed small maybe in her favour as she was clean.

large.P1030555.JPGlarge.P1030556.JPG

In my opinion the topped girl has performed the best looking proper nice clean and will probably be the first of the 3 down.

large.P1030557.JPGlarge.P1030558.JPG

The girl i just left grow however i did find rot but not too bad just a couple of lower nugs here and there pity as she will be the last down looking at her today.

large.P1030559.JPGlarge.P1030560.JPG

Groupie.

large.P1030574.JPG

I cut out any rot i found on the big girl and trimmed off any dead or dieing leaves on all of em and left pretty happy considering the weather we have had this week.

• Like 10

Wandered to plot this morning and chopped the 3 PCP's.

Amazed they made it this far if i am honest as the weather been crap again this week and next week looks worse.

The 2 smaller ones had a few spots here and there but the bigger one well i salvaged what i could.

Took some pics before chopping them here they are.

large.P1030594.JPGlarge.P1030577.JPGlarge.P1030578.JPGlarge.P1030579.JPGlarge.P1030580.JPGlarge.P1030581.JPGlarge.P1030582.JPGlarge.P1030583.JPG

• Like 10

I been thinking. lol

I would like to withdraw from the competition.

Reason i allready got enough RGS beans to see me out @panik is a very generous dude. :yep:

And i have had great fun actually bringing u all updates but i don't want to be considered.

Will probably do a diary next season if its ok but again will just be for fun.

All hail the Gorilla and......

• Like 10