The monster is coming

murphyblue

On 07/09/2023 at 9:22 AM, Underdog said:

@murphyblue

Out of curiosity, what did you feed her mate?

I used "richard jackson flower power" its got an NPK of 12-12-36 i think tubs out the shed and i can't be asked to go check. lol

Really easy to use chuck a scoop in a watering can quick stir and pour.

Plants been getting plenty of water with the rain so i do the bed and plot with 3 watering cans full 1 for the subbies one for the RGS plants and a whole one for the pot.

With me not getting a weekend visit in i was keen to get to plot ASAP due to the weather.

We had more rain overnight and humidity been through the roof.

The sun came out this afternoon though and i ventured to the plot after work.

Well walking to plot i got allsorts going through me head gonna be a rot fest dead or starving plants or worse ripped.:wallbash:

Nearly gets there maybe 15-20ft away and gets a huge wiff of lemon.

The FLC is honking egged on by both lemon drizzles and i am sure a couple of my subbies have some sort of lemon going on to add to it. lol

Well i have some very good news i could not find a spec of rot on any plant my snips stayed in me bag.

And every plant on plot is flowering including the 3 PCP's.

Pics.

large.P1030411.JPGlarge.P1030417.JPGlarge.P1030418.JPG

large.P1030419.JPGlarge.P1030420.JPG

large.P1030426.JPGlarge.P1030424.JPGlarge.P1030422.JPG

You can see in the last pic the yellowing leaves on the FLC at the front of the pot i figured it must be down to technically these are the lower branches where u would normally see the yellowing.

Anyways the FLC.

large.P1030421.JPGlarge.P1030427.JPG

large.P1030423.JPGlarge.P1030428.JPG

I really can not fault the FLC so far she has suffered much abuse is clean as far as i could tell and enough bud on show to last me 2 year. lol

ANYWAYS......

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:hippy::skin_up:

• Like 20

All looking good buddy. Looks like your Pink Cherry Pie is at about the same stage of flower as mine. You worrying about getting her finished?

• Like 2

On 12/09/2023 at 8:17 PM, latitude54 said:

All looking good buddy. Looks like your Pink Cherry Pie is at about the same stage of flower as mine. You worrying about getting her finished?

Thinking as i am seeing pistils on all 3 they are probably about 2-3 weeks into flower at the moment roughly.

So end of October maybe hope the weather holds out.

Just now, Revive said:

Lovely show brother @murphyblue

Really pleased to hear the flc is rot free, you put a lot of work into her bruv so fingers crossed she finishes with lil or no loss :yep:

All in the hands of mamma nature now brother not a lot else i can do just keep her fed and cut out any rot i see fingers crossed the weather plays ball.

I don't know if a plant grown like this will take longer but by my reckoning she is 8 weeks at least into flowering and looking at her needs about 2-3 weeks more.

I also think if she stays rot free(big ask) think she will pull more than the bed she has a lot of bud spread over a lot of tops.

Been thinking about it and nope i don't think i will take a guess at her dry weight mr @Underdog what will be will be. lollol

Think its unlucky to count chickens before their hatched especially as i lives in Wales see "the wettest place on earth" stunning to mush in 24hr. lollol

While i am here can i just say if u is a fat/ish or older person forget the gym take up GG lugging compo ferts and sometimes water twice a week has been great honest. lol

I am happy yet somewhat dissapointed with the bed winter overall needed me thinks but will add the mountain of ferts in Febuary this time should be just right for a May plant out.

Next seaon is gonna be hard i need to cut down visits to 1 a week due to my mate moving soon which also fecks me up a bit as where he is know he has plenty of drying space if i need it.

Will try and sort out the cab ready on the weekend as i think the 2 "the 7" started flowering slightly earlier than the FLC so they wont be long.

Anyways i is off to grab some grub and watch crap tv i am sure the wifey finds something to watch that she knows will send me to sleep then she watches what she wants. lollol

• Like 7

Mate my wife's is the same always something that I end up snoozing off, and regarding the not guessing the weight , you doing it for end product but equally you doing it I suppose fir the adventure of growing a bush beast I've not seen many/any this big here before or atheist nothing recently.

Uve smashed a big plant ,I'm sure we're having a mild autumn because of wet July I reckon people that expect these last 2/3 weeks to finish off their plants will get it .

I'm week 5/6 into flower I reckon it will stay nice ish 

My guess stands at 17.

Murphy what a guy hope ya see the end as you deserve.

As regards to your bed .... get 30 percent wormcasitings into it not just worms. 

Loads of kelp meal, fbb , chicken manure pellets and oyster shell. 

• Like 2

@B-real hiya butty hope u is well dude and got plenty of bud. :yep:

@Madmacca dude a shed load of ferts and worm castings went into the bed end of last season plus a dozen bags of horse poo so think i will add most of the ferts in feb.

I got some cover crop seeds for when everything is down this season for both the bed and pot.

Well the weather ain't been the best last few days Thursday i think it was just chucked it down all day just didn't bloody stop.

Today not been much better we didn't get the overniht rain we was suppossed to get as it was dry at daybreak.

But the plants not seen any sun today its warm humid with the odd light drizzle not good for flowering plants so feared the worst when walking to plot.

I took pics first while the rain had stopped then checked plants and fed everything.

Well after the pics i set about inspecting the plants cut a few small lower buds from a lemon drizzle and a good few lower bits on the taller the7.

The smaller the7 didn't survive on closer inspection it was obvious it was a chop at base and salvage what i could job.

I also cut the first bit from the FLC oddly it was right at the top of one cola u can see it in the pics i just cut the top back till all clean and job done. lol

She also seems to be living upto her name "fast" though it might be due to the weather.

She has a lot more gingers than the midweek visit and think the yellowing leaves are signs of her starting to finish up.

So a week or 2 and think she will be perfect trouble is she is about to get the week from hell according to the forecast.:wallbash:

Anyways here's the pics innit see.

large.P1030443.JPGlarge.P1030433.JPGlarge.P1030437.JPG

large.P1030440.JPGlarge.P1030431.JPGlarge.P1030432.JPGlarge.P1030434.JPG

And a few pics of the FLC getting exciting now don't think she will be long smells well lemony but something else as well can't put my nose one it maybe someone else can help? lol

large.P1030447.JPGlarge.P1030435.JPGlarge.P1030449.JPGlarge.P1030442.JPG

And some bud shots.

large.P1030450.JPGlarge.P1030448.JPGlarge.P1030436.JPG

I have not been tempted till today to take one bud from her she just smells so nice. lol

But i resisted i reckon if she can get through another week or so the buds will swell just perfect.

Won't push her too far if she starts rotting but fingers toes and everything else crossed.

She has been faultless so far so lets hope she makes it.

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:smokin::hippy:

• Like 12

Big ups brother murph,

just been through and caught up on diary and amazing effort dude,

yeah guck the gym with what we get upto no need man, I got more FLC love out there and leaving the bottoms on another that flipped early, proper solid plant ain’t she :wub:

big love stig

• Like 3

@Stigofthedank mate she has been a cracking plant to grow took all the abuse i have given her and the welsh weather and so far very little rot.

She could do with a week of sunshine just to fatten the buds a bit more but some of the tops are pretty much there.

I had an unexpected visit today didnt have my camera with me but grabbed a couple of pics with me phone.

The bed is starting to go into overdrive bud everywhere and with it the smells with so many strains all flowering its hard to pick out whats what.

The big girl well she had a few bits of rot here and there mainly lower buds 5 maybe 6 small buds not a lot doubt it would equal 1% looking at her overall.

But she has started and not surprising really the weather been shite apart the bit of sun we got this afternoon it ain't looking good for the rest of the week either.

So its a matter of time on the FLC might start taking the more finished fatter tops this week.

Anyways here's some pics i took with me phone.

large.20230918_164503.jpglarge.20230918_164551.jpglarge.20230918_164615.jpg

FlC.

large.20230918_164452.jpglarge.20230918_164419.jpglarge.20230918_164401.jpglarge.20230918_164705.jpg

Think she is in the 9-10 week flowering or there abouts some nice chunky buds on her and a lot of em nope still ain't taking a guess at finished weight it is what it is. lol

I tried to take 3 different buds shots so u can see the different stages 2 weeks one week and would be happy enough to chop tomorrow.

Allthough she had a slight pink tinge in her pistils early on mostly she been white.

Anyways......

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:hippy:

• Like 12

Not stopping as been at it for 8 hrs and only about half way through if that will be back later to tell the tale. lol

large.20230919_072503.jpglarge.20230919_072506.jpglarge.20230919_072510.jpglarge.20230919_101447.jpg

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:hippy:

• Like 12