Thunder Bastard

mikeydoughnut

@HazyDaze much appreciated my friend. Aye just taking things easy. Trying to sharpen my growing up and keep the heart rate down lol …. Hope yer well too me owd.

• 2 weeks later...

Thunder Bastard will come down tomorrow. Not gonna break any records but it is in a lickle pot. That’ll be day 74. As we know finishing times can be taken with a pinch of salt. 

It’s a lovely well proportioned well structured plant. It’s not given me any bother whatsoever. Been fed a consistent 1.3/6.0pH. Slightly crowed out by a bully OG Kush but she’s done her sen proud. Been on a diet recently and been flushing now for about 5/6 days but no fade or owt. Had to keep fiddling with environmental controls and feed this grow so not the best representation. Still the odd white pistil but it’s time to move on.

The one thing, which isn’t really a thing tbf, what’s the banana all about? It’s the most lemoniest/citrus/piney cleaning product smell I’ve ever had off a plant. I know these are some of the most frequent terps/smells out there but not summat I’ve come across in my own growing really. It’s fuckin nice. This isn’t a complaint at all :) 

Again not big fat monster flowers, probably at a guess 2.5L of coco …..

large.282D074E-A1A3-4106-90E7-A2F5FBFE1743.jpeglarge.6D51857A-DC93-466C-AE6B-B8E03A8381F4.jpeglarge.81E83CC3-9700-4354-AE6B-7C2ACAEDA65E.jpeglarge.F3894358-BCEA-4AAB-A571-692AB881D878.jpeg

• Like 3