Thunder Bastard

mikeydoughnut

Ey up folks. I’m starting this now so as I’m held to account. I OWE @Seedstockers-Mark a fucking diary. I keep fucking up. Too cold. Running out of feed. Stressing them to hermie. Generally being a bad grower. Dunt matter if I fuck my own seeds up does it. I’m not only letting mark down but making it look like i can’t be trusted and keep my word and that’s NOT who I am. 

I’m a much better grower these days. Not great but I get by. Even now on my current grow, I’m still learning to be proactive and shape the plants to my requirements rather than let the plants write the script. 

The plan is to grow out seeds I already have. The new lines sound yummy but I’m skint. When it comes to wants, I want never gets innit. So the most recent seeds I have are the Thunder Banana fems (x3). So they’re going in. 

Im going to do one of my small grows in the 120 x 60 since by the time I’m ready to start lecky will be £4678743 per/kWh. So also a bit of a recky for how much the big tent will cost to run. It’ll be the 2L pots again, as you can see in my diary you get plenty of plant for yer money. I’m currently doing 8 in this space. I’ve decided it’s two too many until I learn to bend the plants to my own will - i.e I need to stop being a slack lazy arse. So I’ll be doing 6 fems in here and I WILL endeavour to give them the odd hair cut and room to breathe a bit. 

So this leaves me with a hole for 3 plants. I’ve got a couple of options. One of them ISNT planting regs and sexing, wasting coco and feed etc. So I either have my DBF2xPAS-MH-PB homemade soup or 3 fems that might rekindle memories for Mark or other HSO/Dinafem fans. 

I just bought up some bits that sounded reyt enough. I’m not cannabis connoisseur. I don’t know about genetics. Breeders. Or even gardening for that matter lol But they were crazy cheap. Think I bought them 12-18 months ago now. There’s …

Dinafem …

Blue Cheese

Deep Cheese

Purple Afghan Kush 

Critical Jack 

HSO … 

Lemon Kush Headband

Raspberry Diesel 

San Bacio Gelato 

I also have a good number of single freebies like ASD, OG Kush, Critical 2.0 etc. 

So a dull entry to start with. I CANT, as much as I’m aching to, pop a seed until we’re in April. But I’m putting this here as a marker to be held accountable to more than owt. 

So anyone knowing owt about this narner plant - stretch, feed, requires support for flowering? Owt. Let us know innit. 

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Purple Afghan Kush

My only memory of these is none of them sprouting lol 

Good luck with the grow mikey :lucky:

• Like 4

I was really looking forward to growing them out too, get em down mate, hopefully you have better luck than I did.

• Like 3

They tick a couple of boxes. Compact and fairly quick flowering. As little as I know about weed I do know I like a good strong kush :) There’s a few weeks before pop off yet though so might get someone nip in who’d had a bit more joy.

Edited by mikeydoughnut
  • Like 3

Nice line up Mikey :yep:     Drooling a wee bit over here mate      Not normally a cheese fan but the Blue Cheese is one that was nice :george:

All the best with the run mate

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

There’ll be no mention of narners given my history. May I introduce Thunder Bastard …

large.60121878-50FE-4BDC-90B9-28CFDA235510.jpeg

Jiffys soaked n dripping off. We’ll have officially started by this time tomorrow :) 

• Like 11

How do you remedy the leaf colouration fade when growing under LED? Is there other factors you apply away from HID growing ? What's people's thoughts on the diagnosis and remedy overall?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danny killerZ said:

leaf colouration fade

You've probably got light burn, led too close or too strong. I've grown led for years and never get fade.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, stu914 said:

You've probably got light burn, led too close or too strong. I've grown led for years and never get fade.

Do you up your EC a notch would you say? I think a mediocre dosage is not cutting it with this specific seed - must be hungrier than normal. 

Edited by Danny killerZ
  • Like 2