Thunder Bastard

mikeydoughnut

@Danny killerZ

I just adjust light height and power using a meter...

If it's too close or strong changing feed levels probably wouldn't make any difference.

I grow hydro so go on the reservoir readings to set and adjust feed, never on light.

• Like 3

Get a picture up @Danny killerZ. Don’t be shy. It’s like going to the doctors with a wart or haemorrhoids, it might be uncomfortable for you but trust me, we’ve seen it all. Just another day in the office  :spliff:

Edited by mikeydoughnut
  • Like 4

Do you think it's a up the dosage issue? I keep seeing people quote cal mag or higher feed levels ? Or too close light . Need to narrow it down more  - Do you get yellow leaves at the bottom dropping off throughout? 

Help me out you thunderous bar stewards

Edited by Danny killerZ
  • Like 1

Looks like a feed or root issue, what are you growing in, compost, coir, hydro?

Certainly not light burn as the lower leaves are suffering as well as the higher up ones.

Certainly got some very nice tops in there mate.

• Like 4

Straight coco mate about 1.25ml per litre 

Got heat mats on the roots - I'm going to up the feed to 2ml per litre and see if she jades up a bit.

• Like 3

5.5 - 6.5 varies really mate . It must just be  hungrier than normal . It's hard keeping balance doing a blind indoor seed mix .If only we had a cutting shop for potency and structure. 

Edited by Danny killerZ
  • Like 2

Aye if they were my plants I’d give them a bit more to munch on. Do you know the EC of your feed? 

As stu said, some decent flowers there bud :) 

• Like 3

Dinafem deep cheese :wub:

Forgotten about that one I had! Probably the best "cheese" seeds I've run outside of ugorg gear, lovely plants too so much so I bought more than one tin back in the day.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Well Thunder Bastard never turned up to the party. The other 12 I put out all came up so no user error. I’m soaking two more jiffy’s. I’ll put the other two out in a bit.

• Like 2