EOB Seedstockers Triton Biscotto Lime & Mandarin Panties

e55ex0ldb0y

Mandarin panties looking ok…. I had to strip the plants back a bit even at this late stage due to lack of airflow. Hoping it doesn’t affect the growth too much? Thought was if I got rid of some of the small nugget stems and middle leaves to get the light down it would counter balance the stumped growth and there would be less chance of rot.

large.D076128E-3F3E-4F10-B6FD-3CC1EF61E443.jpeg

Triton Biscotto Lime same as above 

large.75BF0880-94CC-4BAE-A3F0-28B8F5E7326E.jpeg

Really starting to fatten up got high hopes for these being a nice bit of weed.

I definitely won’t be putting as many in next time though, 5 max and try light stress. That will be Apollo Black Cherry and really looking forward to them as well.

large.2042A294-A3C0-48B4-AFE1-B93EC4AE0021.jpeg

• Like 5

What setting is your light at?

The reason I ask is I’m not sure if that’s the early signs of light stress I can see :!:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Shumroom said:

What setting is your light at?

The reason I ask is I’m not sure if that’s the early signs of light stress I can see :!:

Atb

:yinyang:

Light is at 75% now but to be honest I overwatered at the beginning which I think might have stubbed the growth a bit, hence the plants being squat. So I let them dry out to virtually nothing with the hope the roots would crave water and spread a little…. It seems to have worked quite well because I got a fair bit of stretch on the Mandarin Panties. Only issue was the colour change but they are still quite healthy imo…?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Triton Biscotto lime: Still got another 2 weeks until flushing and hoping for the buds to fill out however it’s a sticky, strong and sweet aroma which is lovely.

Not a big filled out bud but really long and hard (just how I like it) lol Might chop the top buds off and give the bottoms another week to mature when the time comes??
large.F9751216-8AAF-44B9-AF4E-D1241551F45E.jpeg

Mandarin Panties: Starting to get a little colour and is really a superb looking bud. Seems to be taking almost twice the amount of watering the TBL is but looking like harvest time will be around the same sort of time.

large.337F3105-D95D-4CCC-805E-FEE103ED6108.jpeg

If I do either of these strains again… taste test and stone will be a key factor then I’ll put more time into the growth stage but only run a max of 5 plants. Also I’d be stripping more leaves and tiny stems earlier, think that would have helped but still impressed with the look so far.

large.20687755-161F-44DF-B745-7E6E0595D14A.jpeg

Good luck and peace :smokin:

• Like 7

On 05/06/2023 at 10:26 PM, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Might chop the top buds off and give the bottoms another week to mature when the time comes??

Good call mate :yep:

Will definitely give those lowers a bit more time to mature  :bong:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On the last 3 days of flush….

the pistols are about 20% amber and there’s a lovely aroma. All the buds are really dense but not huge, hoping for a good dry and cure albeit not looking forward to trimming it!

definitely not going to do this amount on the next run max 5 probably more like 4 so they get a chance to spread their wings.

we live and learn….

Still think it will be bc a nice smoke and see me through until the outside ones come through.

Im going to leave the Apollo Black Cherry until it starts cooling down but it’s the one I’ve been looking forward to running all along!!

Peace.

large.IMG_2023-6-18-212749.jpeglarge.IMG_2023-6-18-212729.jpeglarge.IMG_2023-6-18-212716.jpeg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

after having no roof for over 7 weeks and finally getting rid of the roofer, with a little help I got it very nearly finished yesterday, thank fook!!!

Well the roofer that hardly ever turned up decided to contact me and said that he put a hole in the roof and fixed it to keep my plants dry and I need to contact him!!! 

During a rather heated conversation he said I’ll be getting a visit from the police!

So right up until about 1.30am this morning I was clearing the loft just in case of said visit so I don’t have any photos to share.

The only thing I can say is both Triton Biscotti and Mandarin Panties stunk the place out and are now drying in a safe location.

Both are sticky as hell and really colourful which I’m guessing is the new led light?

I’ll send weed shots when it’s all dried and cured for a bit. Also be giving it a taste test… can’t wait for that!!!

Cheers and good luck.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/06/2023 at 11:24 AM, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Well the roofer that hardly ever turned up decided to contact me and said that he put a hole in the roof and fixed it to keep my plants dry and I need to contact him!!! 

During a rather heated conversation he said I’ll be getting a visit from the police!

So right up until about 1.30am this morning I was clearing the loft just in case of said visit so I don’t have any photos to share.

Wew!!

I was looking for other people running the Biscotto Lime to see how they were doing compared to mine, but it was not expecting to find this!!!

How did it all go mate?

14 hours ago, Drippinbudz said:

Wew!!

I was looking for other people running the Biscotto Lime to see how they were doing compared to mine, but it was not expecting to find this!!!

How did it all go mate?

Hi Pal,

excuse the late reply… been busy training all hours as I’ve got a fight Saturday.

All went well with the roofer, he got pissed and decided it would be a good idea to put the shits up me because we got rid of him for being shit but he sobered up and apologised.

It’s a really nice bit of weed pal. Not the biggest yield I’ve ever had but fruity and a nice smoke. Bit of a couch lock but I did leave it a little longer to chop than usual so I guess that’s the reason.

I’ll pop some bud photos on tonight.

hope that helps a little.

• Like 3

Awesome! Bet there was a sigh of relief knowing there wasn't going to be a canny knock at the door with a big red key!!

But yeah, cheers for the info on the Biscotto lime, I'm 5 weeks in and they absolutely reek! in a really nice fruity way, and are starting to pack on the 'girth'

To me they look like their going to go an easy 10+ weeks, I'll see how it goes.

• Like 2

I found them to be quite stubby plants and real dense… although that could be due to running 9 in a 1.2 x1.2 tent. I won’t do as many again!

They also had a really strong smell in stages, for example week 3 stunk the whole place out then week 4 it hardly smelt at all then week 5 back to getting told off by the missus! I also found that most plants would either consume 1lt a day then 2lts the next week then back to 1lt the next then 3lts which was strange to me as it’s usually generally a strong increase, steadily levelling out but there was no pattern.

All in all a nice sweet, fruity smelling bud. The top buds seem to have an almost rainbow effect colouration down them. I’m guessing that’s due to the new led lamp that running?

Ive not smoked a lot due to training so only had about 4 little 1 skins and it’s not fully cured yet…. However it’s a couch lock stone albeit I’ve not smoked for 3.5months, gotta test the crop lol 

I will post some dry bud shots on here but I’ve not been to get any and due to the phone call I had… being a little safe with it just in case of that large knock!

Peace

• Like 3