EOB Seedstockers Triton Biscotto Lime & Mandarin Panties

e55ex0ldb0y

Looking good mate I just got mine throw this morning as well put a pic up later how did your 420 go last year I had to pull everything down and dropped out for a bit proper depressed me but I rebuilding now as we speak so I missed the fun hope you grew monsters pal you on holiday is the weather nice do you do the surfing thing hope having a good time

• Like 3

I’ll follow along with this one :D 

I’ve just taken my Mandarin Panties seeds out of the fridge to warm up,

will probably start the germination process tonight.

My Triton Biscotto Lime is just 16 days into bloom.

So I have to say “good choice of genetics” lol

Are you doing these indoors or outside?

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Baron von greenback said:

Looking good mate I just got mine throw this morning as well put a pic up later how did your 420 go last year I had to pull everything down and dropped out for a bit proper depressed me but I rebuilding now as we speak so I missed the fun hope you grew monsters pal you on holiday is the weather nice do you do the surfing thing hope having a good time

My 420 pot re vegged pal was the only one out of all the plants to do it! 2 finished early, 2 finished late and the 420 didn’t even finish.

Had a bit of a bad end to the year myself to be fair that’s why the dairy slowed to a stop.

Really looking forward to this years fun outside.. Bought 2 ibc tanks and a big submersible pump that runs off a generator so watering won’t take hours with buckets back from the river.

Going to do Gelato 41 fast in the pot this year, what you doing?

What happened with the police and your neighbours??

• Like 1

Sods law that mate with the 420 why do you think it revegged ye your near the river that's right did you get that flooding under control ye maybe that gelato or Triton biscotto or that pineapple see which one looks the strongest I think  ye the neighbours bastards they put a note through the door round about 420 comp last year I basically told them there's nothing else I can do about the smell bear in mind there on about smoking weed not growing it this was after I got letter off environmental health plus two dodge guys came to my door either coppers or council you can just tell but I have a ring door bell so I didn't answer best thing I have ever bought that was all around the same time so I dismantled everything threw 30 plants in bin and couldn't do my allotment grow with the 420 haven't heard anything since so I just in the process of rebuilding everything proper missed growing I was just getting addicted to it as well but it gave me time to improve my gear I now got a lumatex 600 watt pro lumatex 450 watt pro a scopex 650 pro and a omega Luna 600 watt pro for my flower room a couple of 8 inch infinity fans and a full drip system for my veg tent so I can now do a full led grow start to finish looking at upgrading myveg room light still them black mars LEDs so can't wait to get going again mate

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CustardVape said:

Oh yeah Mandarin Panties.  Ive got the Auto version im gonna chuck in the  greenhouse this year. Ill follow along :realcool:

You grow in the greenhouse mate how is it easy or a pain in the arse it's what I thinking of doing so any tips  

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Baron von greenback said:

You grow in the greenhouse mate how is it easy or a pain in the arse it's what I thinking of doing so any tips  

Not a pain at all , there's much fun to be had lol

You doing photos or auto?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, CustardVape said:

Not a pain at all , there's much fun to be had lol

You doing photos or auto?

Probably photos mainly but might just throw autos in to see what happens mate

• Like 3

On 22/02/2023 at 3:47 PM, e55ex0ldb0y said:

large.9D904AC6-B6C6-45D6-857E-2DC46736AA3F.jpeg

Just hit the doormat! Thanks @Seedstockers-Mark top man.

Germinating them soon as I get back from Cornwall Friday. 

Good luck with them buddy :yep:

I've just ran both strains and I'm seriously impressed  :yep:

Will keep dropping by as you update mate  :yep:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Triton Biscotto Lime: I had 4 from 5 pop perfectly. The one that didn’t I’ve tried to open the seed but still doesn’t want to shoot… real shame but these tap roots took 1 day which is awesome!
large.D080F8C1-3E33-4B4C-ACC8-F6287C846426.jpeg

Mandarin Panties: All 5 popped perfectly hoping that the plants are as strong as they seem to be…. Fingers crossed.
large.BF21E0AF-5A9C-4910-9EF1-B5B1797EBD8D.jpeg

Managed to squeeze 9 into my little propagator hoping to see results soon. 

large.A74CB21D-D976-4A98-AF99-3C01E6641779.jpeg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Triton Biscotto Lime: I had 4 from 5 pop perfectly. The one that didn’t I’ve tried to open the seed but still doesn’t want to shoot… real shame but these tap roots took 1 day which is awesome!
large.D080F8C1-3E33-4B4C-ACC8-F6287C846426.jpeg

Mandarin Panties: All 5 popped perfectly hoping that the plants are as strong as they seem to be…. Fingers crossed.
large.BF21E0AF-5A9C-4910-9EF1-B5B1797EBD8D.jpeg

Managed to squeeze 9 into my little propagator hoping to see results soon. 

large.A74CB21D-D976-4A98-AF99-3C01E6641779.jpeg

Looking good mate be pulling up a seat I be putting some biscotto limes down next week so you be just Infront of me so I be following what you do hope everything goes well

• Like 3

All 9 seem to be doing well except 1 that was struggling to shed the seed casing…. I’ve carefully taken it off and hoping she pulls through. Soon as they hit the propagator roof they will be going into the tent.

large.5D437254-DC40-4F28-B2D2-ACA6AFAF4D77.jpeg

• Like 5