Panty Punch, Mack & Crack, Apollo Black Cherry in coco under LED

iShouldCoCo

I use eluteng fans, but specifically the 12v 1amp version, the usb ones have a fair bit less power. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

Loving them all but especially that ABC :)

Screw those nets man get a timber frame up:) 

• Like 2

On 08/07/2023 at 10:17 PM, Hole in the clouds said:

Loving them all but especially that ABC :)

Screw those nets man get a timber frame up:) 

Despite her diminutive size, whorled phyllotaxy mutation and what looks to be a low yield compared to the other ladies she's hanging out with, there's no question - she the most unusual and looks like a completely different species. I really wish I managed to clone her but I'll def try a reveg. Can't wait to try her but first I'll be taking her into the bedroom for a long photoshoot!

It's my first time using elastic nets - not too sure about them tbh. I used to use a metal screen but I didn't like the inflexibility (I did like the rigidity for other reasons like support though. I'll check out your timber frame!

• Like 3

We're just about cooked here! No more rot on the Panty Punch, got in there at the right time with the mitigation it seems.

large.DSC01068-edit.jpg

Pics of individual plants and trichs etc to come soon when I have picked the best photos....

Very happy.

• Like 7

Apollo Black Cherry before chop - very pretty and frosty. Unusual flower spikes I'd say? I've not seen anything like it so far so maybe due to the whorled phyllotaxy? Smells like pure fuel but with a hint of fruityness perhaps. Looking forward to getting this in the TM2...

large.DSC03841-edit.jpglarge.DSC03771-edit.jpglarge.DSC03849-edit.jpg

More pics to come of the other Seedstocker ladies....

• Like 8

On 20/07/2023 at 5:33 PM, MindSoup said:

She looks stonking mate, congrats on the crop :hippy:

Oops missed this! I blame the larf! Jeez I can't wait for the rest to be cured! Apollo Black Cherry doesn't do larf though. Even the little lowers were solid.

Thanks, I am really chuffed with this one. I hope I did @Seedstockers-Mark proud!

I will get around to posting a load more pics here... It just takes soooooo long to decide which I like best!

• Like 2

• 7 months later...