Panty Punch, Mack & Crack, Apollo Black Cherry in coco under LED

iShouldCoCo

I took delivery of this last week

large.IMG_20230213_175301.jpg

I sowed into RootRiot cubes and covered with cling film. They all popped within 48 hours.

large.DSC00954.JPG

I have potted them up into little square pots with some Canna Coco Pro Plus and they are currently vegging under an Envirolight (bought that from Telford expo so long ago! Can't believe it is still running!). They've had a light feed of Canna A&B.

I'll post my next update when they have a bit of leaf on 'em.

• Like 14

17 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Lovely stuff :) 

I’ll follow along.

Atb

:yinyang:

Thanks for the follow @Shumroom

10 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

Excited to see this especially the OGKZ seen some good things on here

This is the last seed we have, really hoping the gods of canna smile on me and bless me with a good mother... my wife loved this one. A bit of an anomaly given the Seedstockers theme but HSO so not totally out of place :) 

15 hours ago, CustardVape said:

Nice delivery that. Ill show me face now and again , best of luck :yep:

Yeah - always nice to get post like that! Excited to see how these pan out in my new easy to access and temp stable environment... I am hopeful this will be my best grow ever.

• Like 5

Just bought a pack of Apollo Black Cherry for my 2nd run of the year…. Hoping I can do it justice because it looks like a banging bit of bud!

just got myself a new light so it’s more promising than when I was using cobs.

fingers and toes crossed for my best run yet as well.

good luck and peace :smokin:

• Like 4

A really nice selection this time :yep:

Can't wait to see what you can do with them mate. I think out of the strains being grown I'm super interested in your thoughts on the ABC  :)

Will keep dropping by as you update mate :bong:

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Seedstockers-Mark said:

A really nice selection this time :yep:

Can't wait to see what you can do with them mate. I think out of the strains being grown I'm super interested in your thoughts on the ABC  :)

Will keep dropping by as you update mate :bong:

Thanks Mark, I am starting to get a very good feeling about this grow...

Speaking of which, we have some leaves! No problems so far... just about ready to pot these up into the next size pots. Left to right - Panty Punch, Apollo Black Cherry, Mac and Crack and the bonus OGKZ - the bigger one in the background is an auto that won't be documented here.

large.DSC00966.JPG

• Like 7

Big changes afoot! I am getting serious now... If you aren't following my rolling diary, I basically got the flowering tent set up in a wardrobe with underfloor heating with thermostat, fan speed controller etc

large.DSC00979-smaller.jpg

I moved them all in there as the auto will probs start flowering any time (starting to stink) so no point running two sets of lights and heaters.

The Seedstocker ladies are doing well generally but the environment wasn't quite right - too much light and not enough humidity causing a bit of stress. Nothing too serious as I'm watching them like a hawk! I've dimmed the lights a bit, turned the extraction fan off (while in the temp sweetspot) and moved the carbon filter back up to the top. I reckon water drops don't like going upwards so should work for increasing RH.

large.DSC00982-smaller.jpg

This is what Apollo Black Cherry thought of the environment before those tweaks.

large.DSC00984-smaller.jpg

She's a bit happier now!

large.DSC00989-smaller.jpg

I think I am in the green zone now

large.DSC00988-smaller.jpg

ABC - She's different @Seedstockers-Mark I would struggle to identify the chonky PP/M&C/OGKZ apart in a line-up but ABC is different. I am intrigued. She was the first to show side branches and is a darker green... a sat leaning pheno? (if that even has merit these days!). She likes the increased humidity. I imagine she would love to stretch out in a tropical forest clearing. I wonder how she is with budrot? So many questions about this lady. I hope she tastes like Cherry Chapstick though.

Another week and I reckon I should be able to top and take the first clones of all the photos. Once they're all rooted and settled into the veg box, we're off to the races proper.

• Like 7

Your in for a real treat with the ABC mate. Don't get me wrong the other strains are great but the ABC is unlike anything I've grown before. Nice vigour to her and that end product is next level :yep:

Looking good so far mate  :bong:

• Like 6

On 13/03/2023 at 11:20 AM, Seedstockers-Mark said:

Your in for a real treat with the ABC mate. Don't get me wrong the other strains are great but the ABC is unlike anything I've grown before. Nice vigour to her and that end product is next level :yep:

Looking good so far mate  :bong:

Thanks @Seedstockers-Mark - turns out my ABC lady is more unique than I anticipated!

She's got fascinations! She is now throwing out three branches per node

large.IMG_20230315_232823-edit.jpg

This is going to be an interesting ride....

I  topped and took cuttings of them all last night, which is when I got a good look of ABC. I'll post an update later.

• Like 10

OK here's a little update from the past couple of days, as you can see from the ABC pic above, I topped the Seedstockers and (attempted) cloned the tops.

large.DSC01005-edit.jpg

They're in RootIt cubes, having been dipped in Clonex and placed little plastic cups with another over the top. They're sitting on some perlite to buffer the heat from the heat mat that's set to 26C. I'll try not to move them until I see roots.

large.DSC01013-edit.jpg

I moved the topped ladies in there too, I'll move them into the main tent to flower in about a month.

I looked into the triple branching, I've not come across it before but it's not uncommon - this is a good article. It looks like a mutation called Whorled phyllotaxy. It could be just extra bushy or could throw some interesting flowering traits as well. Look forward to finding out!

large.DSC01006-edit.jpg

Be back soon with more updates as they happen.

• Like 4

Ok mate I grew the appollo black cherry last year really nice buds and colours at the blackish purple if you drop temps near end they really darken also some grow lanky and spread out nodes they really droop others were tight and compacted I got pics on here some were I put a couple up 

• Like 2

I've been looking into VPD, fired up the flowering tent extraction for the auto that's underway and found the infrared thermometer from lockdown so did some calcs - veg first where the ladies are currently recovering from being topped, then flowering tent, where they will soon be headed...

large.IMG_20230321_235121.jpglarge.IMG_20230321_235045.jpg

I took these the day after I ordered an AC Infinity s4 and 69 pro to try and get my environment sorted :unsure:

• Like 3