Wild Card Outdoor Weed

OldFord

So im down to  1  amd a wee bit plants lol   

My entrant -  RGSC  Pink DFG x  Gleato  x  Do Si Dos  is rotting so badly and i cant keep up lol  

So its been chopped and i have kep a little bit of it to see how it plays out ... not holding out much hope :yep:

The Archives RudeBoi OG is looking happy & healthy ...but time will tell :yep:

• Like 5

My 1 and a wee bit entrants lol 

RGSC  Pink DFG  x  Gelato  x  Do Si Dos  -  a wee bit lol     but still got skin in the game :george:

large_075.JPGlarge_076.JPGlarge_074.JPGlarge_073.JPGlarge_045.JPGlarge_040.JPGlarge_039.JPG

Archives   RudeBoi  OG  -  still soldiering on ,  slowly filling out  ,  looking quite frosty may i add :yes:      Fingers crossed !!

large_046.JPGlarge_047.JPGlarge_048.JPGlarge_049.JPGlarge_077.JPG

• Like 7

Kush Mintz has built some pretty decent buds and is nearly there... (pics are a bit blurry because of the breeze moving the leaves about).

large.IMG_20231015_160437.jpeglarge.IMG_20231015_160444.jpeg

• Like 5

Kush Mintz just before harvest yesterday. No rot or mould. Took her slightly early, could have gone another week. Given the stormy weather just now, chopping early was the right choice. She's now hung up to dry.

large.IMG_20231018_165023.jpeg

• Like 7

Im down to one entrant now :yep: 

The other entrant  -  RGSC  Pink DFG  x Gelato x Do Si Dos   -  rotted out badly , leaving me 3 little buds lol     

My last running entrant  -  

Archives  RudeBoi OG -   going very well ,  rather slowly forming ,  looking happy & healthy and more to the point ROT FREE lol

Keep pushing her for now :yes:

large_057.JPGlarge_058.JPGlarge_059.JPGlarge_060.JPGlarge_061.JPGlarge_062.JPGlarge_063.JPG

• Like 6

My last Wild Card Weed entrant :yep:

Archives   RudeBoi OG  -   a cut from a smashed up plant so shes a late plant out ,  weather was dismal and her bulk shows this lol  

No real odour early on and a funky tone now at reasonable volume.  

Formed better than  i gave her credit for but decent weather she would be very nice i think :george:

Shes now had her tops / mains and larger stuff all taken  ,  lowers left cooking as not worth taking lol  

See how it plays and super happy with her perfomance ,  will def run next year as shes tickled me:yes:

large_019.JPGlarge_026.JPGlarge_022.JPGlarge_021.JPGlarge_020.JPGlarge_023.JPGlarge_024.JPGlarge_025.JPGlarge_027.JPG

After 1st harvest  - 

large_050.JPGlarge_051.JPGlarge_052.JPGlarge_053.JPGlarge_049.JPGlarge_054.JPG

• Like 9

Could of salvaged some well cooked popcorn buds this afternoon, but decided not to as frost damage made it hard to spot mould.  Stems pulled up, stashed rotted chicken pellets and a bottle of of organic feed concentrate added, tarp put down, weighted and tree prunings added for cammo.  That's it for another season.  I guess my wild card for this year was an exo-gold that was chomped in half as a seedling, somehow I rescued the top and bottom resulting in two plants ! They both finished and for the season we've had and their early life trauma, have produced some delicious and potent buds - nearly at Lat 55 too :oldtoker:

• Like 5

Og's seem to be rot resistant. People had good results with dinafem OG kush on here when that was around. And now ive seen at least 2 reports this season of OG type strains defying the mold after the wettest autumn ever

• Like 2

I am sorry to say i have no bud shots of The new x pinapple skunk sadly it was so bloody delicious the couple of jars full didn't last long. lol

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

I am sorry to say i have no bud shots of The new x pinapple skunk sadly it was so bloody delicious the couple of jars full didn't last long. lol

Stoners eh !!  lollol         Always next year mucker :yep:

• Like 3

My last plant and last few pics for this season :yep:     

The little Archives  RudeBoi OG will be fully chopped to a stump frist thing tomoz morning.

A few pics after last weeks chop and what i was greeted with upon inspection today ,  shes rotted all over ,  may offer a few tiny nuggets tomoz ,  we shall see  :yep:

Hardy little girl and DEF would be keen on running again -  she was stealth /  well structured and the nuggets seems pretty dense ,  im very impressed with it , but considering the price of the beans ... i dont think shes an outdoors go to offering when there way better value around.  

Archives  RudeBoi OG.        over the space of 1 wk.

large_006.JPGlarge_007.JPGlarge_008.JPGlarge_009.JPGlarge_023.JPGlarge_028.JPGlarge_029.JPGlarge_030.JPGlarge_031.JPG

• Like 4