Wild Card Outdoor Weed

OldFord

I keep forgetting to update my wildcards..

I originally put 2 in as they was regs and I wasn't sure they was gonna be female..both are so im left to chose 1 and here she is..

cheese x blues x noname @highgrowerlarge.20230820_203414_compress5.jpglarge.20230820_202620_compress79.jpgheres the other girl @OldFord I know you chose these for me from all the subbies ive got out as you was thinking about running them next season. Both are pretty happy doing there thing :yinyang:large.20230820_202634_compress79.jpg 

• Like 12

@Revive    Mate  ^^^^  Those Cheese / Blues / No Names look so happy & healthy :yep:      Getting big too ,  yeah i will banging some out next season for sure , amongst other subbies :george:

How loud is she ?      Will be settled in the new place by the time they hit flower so its all good , more curious if the Blues takes over like it normally does.   

Thanks mate , much appreciated

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

How loud is she ?      Will be settled in the new place by the time they hit flower so its all good , more curious if the Blues takes over like it normally does.   

I will have to let you know  on that 1 mucker..1 of them looks to be on the turn and going into flower but only just..there's all kinds of little smells kicking up every now and again but with all the plants fairly close to each other its hard to tell where its comming from. There's a few dodgy autos on here kicking out smells too but nothing worrying from anything  on this plot so far.. not smelling much on the way in but im sure that won't last long with all the skunk and funk on here brother..

There both happy enough as you say so lets see how they fair in a few more weeks :yep:

• Like 2

large.IMG_2023-08-23-171458.jpeg

large.IMG_2023-08-23-171325.jpeg

large.IMG_2023-08-23-171340.jpeg    

large.IMG_2023-08-23-171401.jpeg

large.IMG_2023-08-23-171420.jpeg

santa Marta x white widow. 3 very similar phenos ww leaning and 1 cabbagey pheno  with wild sm smell. Considering they were from hermies, all good touch wood, no male bits. 

• Like 13

Some bud shots from the Sweet Mandarine Zkittlez XL Auto, I thought I'd better post some before I smoke it all. It's nice but nothing special, very sticky.  :hippy:

large.64e9a038cc4d5_AdobePhotoshopExpress_2023-08-25_17-16-510200.jpg

I don't feel the need to trim as much as others, when it comes time to grind I pull off the excess leaves then, rather than trying and trim everything off initially, that's what you can see in the box, all the little twigs and leaves that I don't want to smoke.

large.64e9a02aa349b_AdobePhotoshopExpress_2023-08-26_08-25-070200.jpg

• Like 17

I forgot to water fuck knows what for a couple of days and she's looking a bit sad :sadwalk: Shes around 13 weeks , a little suprise she was....

large.648601c07daaa_2023-06-11-17-48-25-151_copy_1200x16001.jpglarge.IMG20230826080726_copy_1804x2400.jpg

• Like 11

21 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

@Arbre Medicinal a man after my own heart. Minimum trim. As a cigarette smoker it’s preferable to tobacco once there’s a nice pile. Looks nice :) enjoy. 

I'm glad someone else does it and I'm glad I'm not a bud snob, plus all the little leaves protect the bud, you wouldn't peel a banana before you wanted to eat it would you?

So if I was bagging these up, that's how they would go into the bag, lot of the leaves fall off in the bag anyway.

Besides pulling off the little leaves is part of my joint making "routine", everything has a routine when your autistic.

What's a bud snob I hear you all ask? Well think of a wine taster or someone who is a whisky connoisseur, basically someone with their fingers up their own arsehole...

I found this article, if you read it, you'll know what I mean.

A wine snob from Sandweiler has announced that as soon as cannabis use becomes more commonplace, he will immediately transition to being a weed snob.

Philippe Vineux, 34, admits that he has only smoked cannabis a handful of times, most recently last summer in Barcelona during a music festival where friends later reported he was dancing like Scooby Doo on roller skates.

Nevertheless, Vineux, who has crushed as many as nine people in a single evening with his superior taste and vast knowledge of wine, believes the transition to weed snob will be easy.

“Like wine, marijuana exhibits hundreds of subtle and possibly imaginary qualities that I will describe in great detail to gain advantage in any social situation and make others feel oafish and inadequate,” he said.

In preparation for his transition, Vineux has already begun to transform his wine cellar into a smoking den, filling it with expensive and possibly useless marijuana paraphernalia that will allow him to project mastery.

“I purchased something that looks like a cross between an accordion and a fish tank,” he said. “I don’t actually know what it’s for, but I’m going to call it a THC harmonizer and tell guests it was given to me by a Rastafarian priest during my pilgrimage to Mount Ganja.”

“I will also insist on arbitrary rules of etiquette to further make myself look more knowledgeable,” he added, “such as that on Tuesdays you are supposed to pass the joint clockwise unless it’s someone’s birthday, or that after each puff you should rub orange slices on your cheeks.”

I think it's taking the piss but you never can tell...

• Like 8

large.Resizer_16935789489891.jpeglarge.Resizer_16935789497435.jpeglarge.Resizer_16935789505299.jpeglarge.Resizer_169357895174915.jpegA update on my wild card the self growing wild patch. Some nice fat plant's in amongst them. Still not stepped foot in the patch though I am tempted by the little fat male & female in the first pic :no: but I am not giving into to temptation :yinyang:

• Like 10