latitude54

4 hours ago, OldFord said:

More is always much betterer  lollol      

Grow more than you need

Your a bad influence Mr OldFord :naughty:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ok ok ok… I know I said my list was final.. but it wasn't final final!! lol 

I may have added Fast Lemon Drizzle into the mix again. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

2023 Garden plans final (for now) final... 

Photos:

1. Gelato 41 Fast fem - Seed Stockers
  2. Gelato 41 Fast fem - Seed Stockers
  3. Wedding Cake fem - Seed Stockers
  4. Wedding Cake fem - Seed Stockers
  5. Fast Lemon Cake - RGS
  6. Fast Lemon Cake - RGS
  7. Pink Cherry Pie - RGS
  8. Pink Cherry Pie - RGS

Autos:

1. Cream Mandarine - Sweet Seeds
  2. Cream Mandarine - Sweet Seeds
  3. Rucu Cucu OG  - Seed Stockers
  4. Rucu Cucu OG  - Seed Stockers
  • Like 3

I've realised that having committed to at least 12 plants outdoors this summer.. The plastic greenhouse from last summer isn't going to be anything like big enough (4 plants filled it last year). So I decided to treat myself to this:  

large_tent.jpg

The wife doesn't know yet and I imagine she's not going to be happy when she finds out but fuck it! lol 

• Like 8

Will be following along mate I want to be doing a greenhouse grow plus a fully outdoor one you doing a couple of strains same as me mate

• Like 1

On 02/03/2023 at 0:35 AM, latitude54 said:

Ok ok ok… I know I said my list was final.. but it wasn't final final!! lol 

lollol I will say no more

• Like 2

I had planned to just run Triton Biscotto Lime and Panty Punch that I originally requested from Seedstockers but then Mark asked if anyone would like to run the Seedstockers Ltd Editions so I asked for the Slurri Fritter and then Seedstockers also sent a 5 pack Mandarin Panties as a freebie.

My problem is I only have space for 7 plants this year and I already have 1 place marked down for a Moroccan Beldia Kif from Ace.

So which Seedstockers do I run and how many? I'm leaning towards 3 Triton Biscotto Lime and 1 each of the PP, SF & MPs.

• Like 1

On 15/03/2023 at 10:33 AM, latitude54 said:

I've realised that having committed to at least 12 plants outdoors this summer.. The plastic greenhouse from last summer isn't going to be anything like big enough (4 plants filled it last year). So I decided to treat myself to this:  

Hi Latitude, does this tunnel have the doors at each end ? if so i find them way better for ventilation/air flow.

@Zebal sadly it’s only one door at the end. However, I intend to have the plants out in the garden as often as possible and only really use the poly tunnel as shelter from the elements. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, latitude54 said:

sadly it’s only one door at the end. However, I intend to have the plants out in the garden as often as possible and only really use the poly tunnel as shelter from the elements. 

latitude, that's exactly what i do and seems to work pretty well. Good luck for the future grows.

• Like 1

Ok.. so I’m back!.. Thanks to @MindSoup pointing out that 20L was waaay too bigger pot for autos.. I now have a bit more space in the poly tunnel! And we all know what that means.. 

MORE BEANS!! lol 

• Like 2

No worries geez, hope it all goes well. I'm sure it's not impossible to root a 20L with an auto, but it would take some doing. Maybe try a single plant in one as an experiment, get the perfect start, great weather, perfect watering regime with a healthy dollop of root juice (other brands are available) and you might just get a giant tree on your hands. But it will definitely be easier to get a good crop from twice as many plants in 10Ls, more eggs in more baskets, plus they're easier to move and hide etc etc. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

I have managed to root out a 15 litre bucket with an auto, and probably that girl could have used a 20 litre. But usually 12 litres is fine, or even less. You won't get a tree in a 7.5 litre pot, but you might still get a decent sized plant up to a metre high... :) 

• Like 2