Outdoor 2023 planning.

latitude54

The Critical Sour Diesel isn't going into the outdoor grow.. I got pissed and decided it'd fit in the tent with the Godfather so that's what happened. lol 

I'm going for another one of my freebies though in the form of Simple Wedding Cake S1 by Pheno Finder.

I've dropped Strawberry Glue from the lineup purely because of the seed cost (I can't justify £12 a seed at the moment). And also knocked off the Lemon Drizzle as I'm concerned that it'll never finish outdoors at this latitude without light dep and there's just too much going on for me to commit to that at the moment. 

Photos:

1. Simple Wedding Cake S1 - Pheno Finder*
  2. Blue Dream - BlimBurn Seeds*
  3. TBC
  4. TBC 

Autos:

1. Cream Mandarine - Sweet Seeds
  2. Cream Mandarine - Sweet Seeds

Just now, Revive said:

Its a task just deciding what to run..

This will all change again come March/April lollol

Definitely.  lol 

I'm even considering just going with the 2 photos and trying to squeeze in 2 auto harvests of 4 plants a time. 

• Like 2

Here's how things COULD line up:

Photos:

1. Simple Wedding Cake S1 - Pheno Finder*
  2. Blue Dream - BlimBurn Seeds*

Autos first harvest:

3. Sweet Cheese - Sweet Seeds
  4. Sweet Cheese - Sweet Seeds

Autos second harvest:

1. tbc
  2. tbc
  3. tbc
  4. tbc

1 hour ago, latitude54 said:

Definitely.  lol 

I'm even considering just going with the 2 photos and trying to squeeze in 2 auto harvests of 4 plants a time. 

Why not go photos autos and fv? a second run of autos could easy go wrong come sept/October if out in the wild dude, finishing up when wet damp and humid is a risk..from my limited experience with autos they do seem prone to rot and are a lot less resistant. I did have 1 that seemed pretty bullet proof but tbh it acted more like a photo or fv taking twice the amount of time to finish than stated by the breeder..

Get all your beans together and make a final decision in late March early April and just go with what you fancy and if your greedy like me you will end up growing far more than you need lollol I do it every season and thats making plans for ya..closer to the season starting when testers are flying about and comps are starting your list will look very very diff, ill hang my hat on that :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the Seed Stockers comp, I thought it was time for an update.

Photos:

1. Gelato 41 Fast fem - Seed Stockers

2. Gelato 41 Fast fem - Seed Stockers

3. Wedding Cake fem - Seed Stockers

4. Wedding Cake fem - Seed Stockers

Autos:

3. Rucu Cucu OG  - Seed Stockers

4. Rucu Cucu OG  - Seed Stockers

• Like 2

All seeds are now ordered so my season is confirmed!! :naughty:

Photos:

• Gelato 41 Fast fem - Seed Stockers
  • Gelato 41 Fast fem - Seed Stockers
  • Wedding Cake fem - Seed Stockers
  • Wedding Cake fem - Seed Stockers

Autos:

• Cream Mandarine - Sweet Seeds
  • Cream Mandarine - Sweet Seeds
  • Rucu Cucu OG  - Seed Stockers
  • Rucu Cucu OG  - Seed Stockers

Time wise, I'm going to try get a jump on the season, so will get the photos germinated, last week of March and veg in the tent ready to plant out second week of April. Autos I'll germinate first week of April and again veg in the tent ready to plant out a couple of weeks later. 

Only thing left to consider really is going to be pot sizes (something that I feel I was pretty shocking at last season).

My local hydro supplier sells everything from 2L up to 70L.

For the Photos I'm thinking final pot size of 50L will be big enough to give the girls a decent run over the summer. 

As for Autos, I think I'll go straight into 15L as they'll prob not need a whole lot more space than that. 

• Like 2

lol    I can see its been an easy decision & glad to see your finally decided upon your selections  ...not lol    

Its such a hard process to decide mate and all the wonderful choices certainly dont help !     Can see you drawing numbers to make the final choices lol   

I have some Gelato 41 photos im gonna throw out in the garden and leave them to it.   

• Like 1

@OldFord I also "accidentally on purpose" added a packet of Zkittlez Glue into my basket when buying the Cream mandy seeds.. So who knows how many plants I'll end up with . lol 

• Like 1

Just now, latitude54 said:

Stop it!... You'll have me scrapping the whole thing and starting again. lol 

lol mate I think most of us do what your doing or have done at some point..I know I do it every season in my head at least lol

I'll take a wild guess the list gets bigger :yep:

But fuk it have fun buddy ;)

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

And here was i thinking it was the female species that was indecisive lol        

More is always much betterer  lollol      

Grow more than you need ,  if it looks like your on a winner ... get creative and try your hand an outdoor scrog , always a challenge awaiting in the garden mate

• Like 3

Just hit a snag with the idea of getting a couple of weeks in the tent… The tent will be on 12/12 and full of flowering plants by then. 

Sitting under the canopy isn’t an issue but I’m not sure what the effects of 12/12 would be on seedlings/young plants.