Victoria Q

@Victoria Q

Please could you use the @ function instead of quoting every post you want to reply to as mentioned previously it makes threads really messy and hard to read.

Many thanks.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Victoria Q said:

That's exactly what I've done!! Ordered.! What alcohol do you use? 

Liquid essences for the food grade ethanol.

• Like 2

You can buy a Polish 95% one online or in the Polish shops, it's translated to spirit of the forest but it's rather expensive. I use the food grade one off liquid essences. It's way cheaper. 

Your 88% will do fine though. 

• Like 1

plus one for MCT oil and magic butter machine.

my go to is £8 bottle MCt from the Amazon or internet that approx 500ml or 2cups. I use 1 to 1.5oz for 2cups. decarb then all in the magic machine with 2 tablespoons sunflower lecithin . strain twice with cheese cloth In funnels n back In original MCT bottle. the I decanter into small 50ml bottles with dropper.  makes dosing a piece piss. I was dosing via spoons but that got pretty wild pretty quick, not as wild as the free poured  load in my drink that was dark, had to lay down job. 

I also use a nebula boost to take the smell away from the oven decarb the Mrs was loosing her shit regards smell. the nebula is easy to set, use n clean and really only smells a tiny tiny bit. 

I've also made tincture with the mbm which is great long term storage wise but MCT is preferable. personal taste. imo

good luck. 

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Hi troops.. can this liquid Essences stuff just be put in a jar with bud ( decarbed ) and left for weeks for a decent result for tincture ?

Edited by HappySADhu

22 minutes ago, HappySADhu said:

Perfect cheers.. after reading up think it's called Green Dragon..

it's very potent mate, i used half a litre with an ounce and a half of nordle cbd, that's not a strong weed, i took 10ml on my first go and it fucking ruined me

• Like 1