This Years .. Limited .. Offerings 2023

OldFord

Sounds like things are going well dude, will be a good feeling to see those jars start stacking up. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Sounds like things are going well dude, will be a good feeling to see those jars start stacking up. 

Def mate !!!    The old mct , oil , butters swallows up jar contents !      Been abusing the jars lately ,  can se the bottom of some lol     Not been that way in time.   

I should pull something ,  as much as i got zero interest in yields , this year im hoping for a decent haul as it will be used fast lol    

• Like 7

@OldFord sorry to hear your feeling so shitty brother, the fact you been back in the hospital all weekend says enough really..

Yeah I too love to see a bit of colour on the girls dude..by the sounds of it your getting a bit of a treat on the eyes :)

Look forward to your upcoming pics mucker, and hopefully your in a bit better shape by then :yep:

• Like 4

Just now, Revive said:

@OldFord sorry to hear your feeling so shitty brother, the fact you been back in the hospital all weekend says enough really..

Yeah I too love to see a bit of colour on the girls dude..by the sounds of it your getting a bit of a treat on the eyes :)

Look forward to your upcoming pics mucker, and hopefully your in a bit better shape by then :yep:

Cheers mate :george:     I will be ok ,  just tender and feeling sorry for myself lol        Rough weekend but thats over now for a while ,  just get back on the feet now.  

Only had a brief wander but can def see colouration appearing , so its my fav part , just love seeing those colours form :wub: 

Plants were saoking wet when i see them but sure it will be ok when dry ,  pics asap mate :yep:

• Like 5

Just now, OldFord said:

I will be ok ,  just tender and feeling sorry for myself lol        Rough weekend but thats over now for a while ,

You tough as old fuking boots you mush, propper soldier :yep:

Look forward to seeing you pics me ol mate :thumsup:

• Like 3

I will be taking autos down tomoz and will get pics up :yep:      

I also have pics of the other Old Gits Growers Collective plants that i passed around coming today and will add these tomoz also.   

• Like 9

On 11/07/2023 at 4:10 PM, Revive said:

You tough as old fuking boots you mush, propper soldier :yep:

Look forward to seeing you pics me ol mate :thumsup:

Mate i got 2 options ,  lay in bed / cant sleep / roll about sore .... wont use the opiate shit the docs want me to use !!  

Or 

Get up and get upright & mobile ...albeit slowly lol      So im upright :yep:       Plus i can hear the plants crying for attention lol        

Cheers mate ,  i aint seen the plants this wk ,  will be going for a nosey shortly ... fingers crossed and condition wise i will share tomoz ,  not a lot i can do / is what it is and fingers crossed they doing ok.    Pics will tell mate 

• Like 11

48 minutes ago, growinggold said:

@OldFord we all know youve got a garden full sexy ladies. enjoy your day mate.

Mate i love the spirit :wub:    BUT i just had a wander and came back in & shut the door !   

They are ropey at best , painful to see but its not by intentional neglect  ,  i have fed twice and given little love so its too be expected i suppose.    

I will take down 1 auto tomoz ,  another will run for 1 or 2 wks , think shes got the legs & ability to push on although in her early window of opportunity now ,   i would much rather have well cooked than lightly toasted lol         

Going to sort pics tonight ,  lots of them !     Put them up either late tonight or early tomoz.     

• Like 8

@OldFord your doing your best brother and thats all you can do..

Maybe your ladies are not looking there best but im sure there still fine and dandy..considering the curcumstances its amazing that your even taking part..

Don't give yourself a hard time mate you have done what you can and im sure by your standards that will be plenty good enough :yep:

Looking forward to your pics sir :)

• Like 5

Just now, Revive said:

@OldFord your doing your best brother and thats all you can do..

Maybe your ladies are not looking there best but im sure there still fine and dandy..considering the curcumstances its amazing that your even taking part..

Don't give yourself a hard time mate you have done what you can and im sure by your standards that will be plenty good enough :yep:

Looking forward to your pics sir :)

Mate i would be so angry & hard on myself for not trying and taking part this season.    Neglected growing is still growing mucker :yep:

I just get miffed when i see the girls needing love but cant really do much ,  just a wind up lol     

Some girls look ok , some poorly some in between  ,  BUT i do have some nice colours going on that should make for some decent pics ,  see when i process & upload.  :george:

• Like 6

Just now, OldFord said:

Mate i would be so angry & hard on myself for not trying and taking part this season.    Neglected growing is still growing mucker :yep:

I just get miffed when i see the girls needing love but cant really do much ,  just a wind up lol     

Some girls look ok , some poorly some in between  ,  BUT i do have some nice colours going on that should make for some decent pics ,  see when i process & upload.  :george:

I knew you would be hard on yourself mate..you got high standards and like them looking the best they can with the love you give them..OldFord you have had to love yourself a bit more this time around mate that's all..its horrible what your going through and most would just roll over but not you sir you stand up and fight dont you.

Instead of beating yourself up mate just be happy your still able to do what you love doing..I know it may not be to your usual standards but your still at it and still in the game :yep:

Don't get me wrong I fully get what your saying its a real wind up when they need you but you can't help them, would drive me bonkers mate but the bigger picture needs to be looked at.. Next season your surroundings will be diff as you have said with more privacy so you can put of a bloody good show and start having fun with it all again..

Be lucky mucker :yep:

• Like 6

I jst got some awesome news :yahoo:

I got almost no voice due to the ongoing cancer shit ,  so all my communications are text & email ,  im not driving much as the visions up & down ,  so im kind of stuck at home most of the time. 

I had some old  Archive Seeds RudeBoi OG  ,  i started 3 off at the very start of the season when we still had snow & frost ,   i lost 2 due to the slime brigade along with numerous others :wallbash:

The single plant that was left i grew on and sadly it all got too much with care & watering and i passed them on to fellow Old Gits.

It would appear , i wasnt aware ,  that the single RudeBoi OG was then placed into a tent and flowered and its a girl !!   ,   it was then kicked back outdoors until the Old Git Growers big dumb but lovely Akita decided to play ball and busted it up badly !!    To my knowledge it was dead and gone.

I received news and pics this afternoon to say ..... cuttings were taken and they live :yahoo::wub:         I badly wanted to keep this around as had a sample bag some time ago and it was wonderful in every aspect , albeit indoor grown ,  so one is super excited to receive this news and have told the Old Git ..... take cuts from them now !!!!

So i will have some cuts to work with over winter and another addition to next years spot of breeding in the new place.      One is very very happy :yep:

• Like 12

Morning boys & girls !!     I got approx 150 pics to sort .... bearing in mind i cant even tag FFS lol    It may take a bit of time to upload lol   

Might have to do them in stages so i dont smash the pc when the ..computer says No lol       

I have my own pics  , pics from the fellow Old Gits Growing Collective  ,  even lower my standards  ....for some Indoor grown plants !!!  lol     Only as i love the plants being grown :wub:

Anyway less chat and moooooore pic action ,  wish me luck and hopefully pics ...sometime soon lol  

• Like 7

Great news about the Rudeboi OG dude, always nice to have something top shelf on file. 

Must be frustrating not being able to do as much as you'd want, but like you say your still growing and that's all that really matters. Looking forward to the pictures.

• Like 2