Next Generation Timewarp

MindSoup

Interesting video, I definitely found that bit I grew to last really well in the jar was over a year old by the time I finished it and still had that taste, very similar to how he described it.

I've been put off Next Generation after hearing they may well have stolen work/a strain name from someone I have huge respect for. Luckily someone else I have huge respect for has gifted me a couple of your Rubberwarp seeds. Obviously yours is a bit different but I'm sure it will scratch the itch, do you reckon it would be worth running yours indoors? Maybe do one out in the wild and one in the tent, see how they compare. I see in the video he comments on it not transfering well to an indoor environment, but figured yours might be different.

Edited by MindSoup

12 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

hearing they may well have stolen work/a strain name from someone I have huge respect for

Where'd you hear that? 

do you reckon it would be worth running yours indoors?

Last summer I was doing an indoor room with various £20 a seed things, platinum garlics and such. Some other stinky stuff like limelock x starwdag etc.  I had some rubberwarp seedlings left over from plant out (smaller plants), that were chucked in the room along the edge.  I shit you not, come harvest they were the best smelling thing in that room.  Like something you'd expect from chem91 s1s or something.  Very nice.  

Maybe do one out in the wild and one in the tent, see how they compare.

Just bare in mind these are just a step on the way to a breeding tool for me, they are not intended to be great plants to grow in terms of vigour or lack of issues.  

but figured yours might be different.

The RW and BW in particular I think are more suited, being mainly the afghanica side of things.  

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 1

Sounds like their worth a run then, I do like that bike tyre smell, how stretchy where they? As you may know I don't have alot of headroom lol.

Like you say I'm aware these aren't the fully finished article, these are from testers you sent @OldFord, but I'm sure they'll be more than good enough for me. Do they retain a similar high to the TW or do they hit more like Afghan/Indica? 

Edited by MindSoup

26 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

how stretchy where they?

Very little

26 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Do they retain a similar high to the TW or do they hit more like Afghan/Indica? 

Couldn't tell you for sure, but i'd be guessing more a typical afghan type high than the clone. My testers commented had good potency.  

• Like 1