Sour diesel

CHAN

In the end, the owners of uk420 can make the rules they want. 

And of course they have business contracts with the "sponsors" which I would guess involves moderating comments that could lead potential customers another direction. This I fully understand and respect.

When I mentioned that Karmas main distributer had this amazing offer, I just didn´t think it would be a problem. Now I know it is. 

Anyway, I see that Karmas Sour D BX2 is Sour Diesel IBL X Biker Kush Bx2

So it is a Sour D cross and he has other crosses with Sour D that could be of interest.

It also looks like a breeder collective called ApeOrigin has made a preservation runs with Karmas Sour D BX2. So that would be F2´s. Would be very interesting for a phenohunt. 

Looks like they are available, and very cheap also. I will of course obey the master and keep the name of the distributer a secret. 

Edited by LHC
  • Like 2

Karma's SD is it's own genotype according to Karma, so is it related to the Emerald Triangle originals?

Edited by catweazle1

47 minutes ago, LHC said:

Looks like they are available, and very cheap also. I will of course obey the master and keep the name of the distributer a secret. 

I think it's Apple iSeeds from Tesco immobile.

hypothetical question? if I say a site sponsors seeds/ lights etc are shit will that be moderated ie removed and left in if I say the are great!

I get the site sponsors should be given prime advertising space etc but not to exclude members from mentioning a deal that would benefit its member which if they are subscribers pay for their membership and so should be allowed to air there views and post deals to help members - this seems like some sort of selective monopoly.

to me this is double standards

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 3