Sour diesel

CHAN

Karmas main distributer in the UK has put together a christmas special package containing Sour D Bx2 regs and a lot of other interesting strains. It looks like they still have it. 

• Like 1

Love how that post  above disappeared hours ago  and has  just came  back,  it's took some hungover high as fuk mod that  long to edit  the seed seller out?

Annnnnd, your'e back in the room!   lol

• Like 2

Pretty please, can someone just tell me what are the closest seeds I can buy, from which I could 'perhaps' grow a genus that would replicate a late 90's NYC.

Even if it takes 120 days to flower.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

Love how that post  above disappeared hours ago  and has  just came  back,  it's took some hungover high as fuk mod that  long to edit  the seed seller out?

Moderator removed the whole post. 

Edited by LHC

reading this thread i thought to meself hang about i got summit sour diesel in my bag of seed`s ! so i start delving in i get half a bag in + i find 2 of these.

large._20230102_195158.JPG

here`s ruffly half my bag ... i`ll possibly hand these down to the grand kid`s :beer: 

large._20230102_203335_copy_1028x1830.jpg

ive got 1 bag full i cant show for advertising reasons. lol  fukin seeds pouring out my earholes + ive never bought 1. :headpain:

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Aphatspliff said:

If that’s an old pack of super lemon haze sure they’ll be something decent to be found in them 

i`ll be up in smoke before the grand kid`s pop them. :yep:  lol

• Like 1

Guest Micromole Hole

Sour power OG from karma is a nice Gassy diesel - Hortilab used the old NYCD in the genetic code . It springs up some right butane gas plants and is in stock if you look specifically .

+1 Reserva Privada Sour Diesel if Karmas BX2’s aren’t in stock.

Their Sour Kush AKA Headband used to produce some amazing phenos. 

On 01/01/2023 at 11:25 PM, HazyDaze said:

Why is this site so scared of someone mentioning a seedbank. I don't get it .

10 hours ago, Smokey McBongface said:

Their Sour Kush AKA Headband used to produce some amazing phenos. 

I contacted them year ago they said it will be back in stock,can't wait as I faked up mums.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Because there’s site sponsors @trees. They help keep the lights on I imagine so it’s understandable that it’d go down like a dog shit butty if others got business from what amounts basically to free advertising. I’ve fallen fowl of these rules in the past myself. I get it though so I don’t do it 

Yes, and the members that might have got a good deal from the genuine reply to a genuine question? Fuck them, right?

Treating someone giving a genuine answer to a genuine question the same as a spammer is dumb as fuck.

Imagine getting in to weed, becoming a modederator on a weed forum and spending your time hiding pertinent info from people who grow weed.  lol

Edited by trees