Sour diesel

CHAN

I'm pretty sure they're all site sponsors @LHC

Big seed resellers such as the ones mikey mentions have their place,they are basically seed superstores.

Little boutique breeders benefit from you going direct as they don't have to pay the superstore their cut of the profits!!but then...the superstore has a much bigger audience...swings and roundabouts.

But,its these big resellers that have the advertising budgets that help keep the lights on at free to the user forums such as uk420. For that,I am gratefull.

• Like 4

So your not allowed to mention breeders on strain talk anymore unless they pay uk420

money? Seems counterproductive. It never used to be like that on here 

• Like 1

@mikeydoughnut

thats not quite the same though.

it’s like the players coming out with Danny’s dildos on the shirt. But one of the players being photographed on holiday using a love honey dildo, and then that player being reprimanded by the club for not using Danny’s dildos, or for not covering over the live honey logo on his personal dildo that he used on holiday.

• Like 2

Oooh someone got out of bed on the wrong side, go have a smoke and chill out, I couldn’t give a fuck if you are or aren’t allowed to talk about breeders or what have you, not what I’m here for. I was just pointing out that you’re analogy was off, and you obviously don’t take things well. 

• Like 1

I just found the analogy interesting and funny, but it was a bit off is all, next thing you’re effing and Jeffing and telling me to fuck if when I wasn’t even rude. And yea I totally get they don’t want it, which is fine, its their site 

• Like 1

Excuse mikey, his business is struggling, he isn't selling many dildo's right now.

The market  is full of stiff competition!

:bag:

lol

• Like 7

Yes sometimes there are fine lines between,

talking about a Seedbank/breeder/light manufacturer etc and promoting them.

If my memory serves me correctly the most recent post that was removed(post by LHC),

not only had the name of a Seedbank which does not pay this site anything,

but the post also mentioned a price.

If that's not the definition of free advertising then I don't know what is.

Atb

:yinyang:

The mods on another unrelated forum are hot generally on new posters, who are the ones most likely to have commercial or trolling motives. I personally think if someone is in the high hundreds for posts, then they are much less likely to post commercial links for the purposes of promotion.

Edited by catweazle1

1 hour ago, mikeydoughnut said:

lol … summat to do wi getting high on my own supply @HazyDaze

Roll up Roll up. Every dildo I sell today comes with a limited edition shit-brown bellend :toldya:

You must be in the shit then @mikeydoughnutlol

1 hour ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Soooo yeah … Sour D … ? <_<

Where you been putting it to turn it sour? 

Best stick to the dildos mate lol

Edited by silvester growdrobe
  • Like 2