The forums fav liquid organic notes?

reds

25 minutes ago, The green moose said:

As a carp fisherman the smell off fish mix doesn’t bother me at all :thumsup:  Can’t say it smells pleasant tho lol 

No need for carbon filters with this stuff lol..

Fuck buying bottled nutes and paying to ship half way round the plant, I ferment my own now, takes a bit of effort but it costs fuck all once you get going.

Check out how to make “lactobacillus” from rice wash, and then mix up 3 different mixes. One with chicken poo pellets for grow (50 grams per litre of water), another with liquid comfrey (1 litre of comfrey per 20 litres of water and the last with bananas for in flower (1 banana per 2 litres of water, make sure there well mashed). And make sure it’s all organic so there all chemical free and only use rain water or let tap water stand for a day.

I got sick of all the marketing bullshit, pretty labels and over paying so did a bit of research. Also use this on my garden and the plants love it out there too

best

Monkey

• Like 5

On 20/12/2022 at 8:01 AM, BilgePump said:

@thekingofobsoleteyou can get organic tomorite now butt , it's as good as standard bit pricier though.

I sell tomorite to everyone, our local rotary club take ten bottles every hanging basket season, works on everything that fruits or flowers it does :yep:

:yinyang:

if i was growing in mud ... bilge i`d be onnit like selwyn frogget  my bumgordo waqs on the tomorite see + it won COTC in 2012  :beer:  i still got the t/shirt lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/12/2022 at 4:47 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

intense grow and bloom were both excellent ..

but i always revert back to maxicrop organic seaweed  with added tomato feed ,the smaller brown bottle ..veg they get the normal maxicrop seaweed extract for vegetables .even in coco ..no stank until the end of a bottle .

What dilution rate do you use Vince ?

I've just ordered some for my cuttings need something asap (left the humidity too high so they weren't drinking) and I am almost out of veg so thought I'd give it a try.

large.IMG_5331.JPGi feed each plant with one litre  measurements of water ..cos thats the jug size ..for that size in veg i start off with ,hard to explain this ,tilt the cap and put a teaspoon in ..increase every couple of weeks to two teaspoons ..i dont veg for very long cos plants are in a perpetual grow ..one or two out ..one or two in ..a month .

in flower they get what it says on the label ..two caps to 4.5 litres ..or half to 3/4 of a cap in the jug ..sometimes i throw a little natural fertiliser maxicrop seaweed ,cos its got the macro stuff in diff ratios ..or i might add a teaspoon of additives ..but seldom need to ..but theres always a tart of a plant along the way ..dont use any cal mg cos we got hard water for most of the year ..hope that makes sense @Rhubarb & Flustered

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 2

Almost mate lol  read the plants basically yeah @vince noir rock n roll star  I'm the same is that I just fill my jug and then add how I feel on the day,I've already got some of the maxi plant stim.

I'm in hard water as well so don't have to piss about with calmag,was going to until somebody on here (forget who) explained why it wasn't needed.

• Like 2

I'm trying an organic coco based setup this year. Will be using IN Organic Bloom and Maxicrop brown. Will be treating and watering it like a dirt grow  

Edited by catweazle1

If anyone is looking for the full farty organic seaside experience lol just add some GK seaweed powder to the fish mix. 

Could fire a pair of VR goggles on and you’d be right there lol 

Brings back memories of poking about in rock pools as a kid.

• Like 2

@Smokey McBongface fothergills seasol seaweed is a bit like that, it's got a distinct aroma akin to wet crab pots/trawler nets , pretty good seaweed too , iirc it's enriched slightly with nitrogen.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2022 at 6:06 PM, AustrianToker said:

After having tried a few brands (biobizz, guano kalong, bionova, canna bio) I've decided to return to biobizz and find this to be the best nutrient by value as well.  Rootjuice, grow, bloom, cal/mag and topmax is all i use.  I haven't tried the intense organic range and due to brexit, unlikely going to happen, but probably the favourite around this site.

Hi,

might have to buy some nutes, and just like you, I'm on the mainland so Intense Nutrients are not an option. Was looking at the biobizz range, and wondering how much would I need of each for 4 plants into 15L pots under a 315W CMH ? Thanx !

@purepotstill

250ml Rootjuice

250ml Topmax  (i use less than recommended, every other watering in the flowering stage)

500ml Grow

1000ml Bloom

Should be enough for one grow at least. 

They also have these starter packs from biobizz, which are quite nice.  They contain all the nutrients mentioned above and I think they even add bioheaven. 

Good Luck :v:

Edited by AustrianToker
  • Like 2

Collect seaweed full of good stuff.My favourite mix 1 kelp full of vitamins and minerals 2 Any red seaweed for iodine helps plants when potting on or when topping bending cutting for recovery 3.Then the light green sea lettuce nori for growth 4 A mix bag to cover general background supplements.Easy because I live next to the sea but anyway collect your seaweed spread out back yard let the rain clear the salt then blast with a mower put whatever mix your wanting in onion sacks then leave in bucket shake daily for a week or so then use.peace Goohfy.

Edited by Goohfy
Or just save loads of time and grab a bottle of said seaweed concentrate
  • Like 1

Had good results with BioBizz last season. My dog took a liking to Fishmix though and up ended one of my autos in the greenhouse  , I wasn't a happy chappy :wanker:

• Like 1

interested about the tomato feed - Ive used on my last grow or 2 and I got serious leaf burn at 4ml / litre in veg 

so last run used 3ml/L in veg and 2ml flower - considering using bio bloom for flower on this next one.

might give seaweed extract maxicrop a try in veg but I only feed for last week of veg as it get what it needs from compost.