The forums fav liquid organic notes?

reds

Hi guys,

Was just wanting to know which organic nutes are being recommended around the boards nowadays. I've been away a while but Plant Magic Oldtimers used to be the reach for nutes used by most. I've used the range myself with amazing results. But I've been hearing a few peeps talking about these Intense Organics or Intense Nutes Organics range. I think tha5s the name. So what are most people using and is there anything groundbreaking that this guy should know about?;

Muchos Gracias,

Reds...

i have really shit water and the only nutes that have come close to giving me a decent crop in growers ark atm, but even with that some vars are still struggling, my water is really, really soft though.

i'm going to try adding beanstalk slow release calcium pellets as i'm in the middle of using the premixed one pot pack and my plants look fucking amazing!

• Like 2

After having tried a few brands (biobizz, guano kalong, bionova, canna bio) I've decided to return to biobizz and find this to be the best nutrient by value as well.  Rootjuice, grow, bloom, cal/mag and topmax is all i use.  I haven't tried the intense organic range and due to brexit, unlikely going to happen, but probably the favourite around this site.

Edited by AustrianToker
had to add cal/mag
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, reds said:

Hi guys,

I'm using Organix after being pointed towards them & just restocked,only advice I'd give is to use half or just over half the recommended grow nutes.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, AustrianToker said:

After having tried a few brands (biobizz, guano kalong, bionova, canna bio) I've decided to return to biobizz and find this to be the best nutrient by value as well.  Rootjuice, grow, bloom, cal/mag and topmax is all i use.  I haven't tried the intense organic range and due to brexit, unlikely going to happen, but probably the favourite around this site.

I was tempted with their rootjuice after running out of Foundation,is it stinky and how much and often do you use it ?

Decided to get some more maxicrop in the end,have some older stuff that was in a jar (ease of use) and it now smells as bad as foundation but I'm loathed to use it this grow but I will try it out on one plant after my current lot's done,if it works well then I'll be fermenting it in the future due to the relatively cheap cost.

1 hour ago, BilgePump said:

Maxicrop :yep:

:yinyang:

Complete or all purpose (green bottle) & do you use it all the way through ?

Just now, Rhubarb & Flustered said:

Decided to get some more maxicrop

just bought another 2.5 litres of this, my plants love it and i don't see it being any worse than root stim, far from it tbh

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, ratdog said:

just bought another 2.5 litres of this, my plants love it and i don't see it being any worse than root stim, far from it tbh

Do you use it as recommended every 7 days & have you ever used it when it has turned proper stinky,foundation level of stink ?

Just now, Rhubarb & Flustered said:

Do you use it as recommended every 7 days & have you ever used it when it has turned proper stinky,foundation level of stink ?

i use it at 5ml pl at every watering, and it's not around long enough to go off

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 2

Just now, ratdog said:

That's what I did last time,always good to get a bit of confirmation though :hippy:

• Like 1

I'd wager you'd have to put some effort into making maxicrop go off , we've got a 25L drum of it at work, has to be ten years old if it's a day and it's fine , I I use it on all sorts of stuff on the regular, doesn't smell off , just mildly of the seaside on a hot day.

Fwiw I use the brown bottle green top general purpose example (and the blue sequestered iron one , but that's fo' the outdoor acid loving things like Mrs Pump's camelia etc)

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

I'd wager you'd have to put some effort into making maxicrop go off , we've got a 25L drum of it at work, has to be ten years old if it's a day and it's fine , I I use it on all sorts of stuff on the regular, doesn't smell off , just mildly of the seaside on a hot day.

Fwiw I use the brown bottle green top general purpose example (and the blue sequestered iron one , but that's fo' the outdoor acid loving things like Mrs Pump's camelia etc)

It's about a year old,it is what I poured into an old apple sauce jar,the little that was still in the bottle is sound,poured it into an old organix bottle mixed with the new.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ratdog said:

I did 1ml / L every watering in the past with Shropshire, but I backed off because of some guidance i read on here in other posts. So I cut it down to once a week. 

I'm scared to go full pelt, as I'm bottom feeding so I'll try 1ml/L every feeding and take it from there

I doubt any seaweed extract would go 'off'. The iodine is extremely antimicrobial and is what gives the brown colour. I think the smell going funny is just the Iodine reacting with the air in the bottle as it gets to the bottom, maybe. Well, as long as it works! 

Does anyone know if Shropshire and Maxi are the same strength? I presume the dosing guidance is the same. 

• Like 1