The forums fav liquid organic notes?

reds

I’ve been using intense organix grow and bloom but in conjunction with some biobizz calmag and algamic. It’s a definite thumbs up from me for the organix.
I had used biobizz exclusively for a long time but since I switched grow and bloom to organix I’d say things have improved on the whole, especially in flower things not fading quite so early. Trying some Growers Ark root tonic right now. So bits and bobs of everything here:D 

• Like 1

u wont go far wrong with green fuse organic`s imho when i ran mud i`d use these for organic`s...otherwise chem based i`d use tomorite. :yep:  both fantastic ferts imho. :beer:

Edited by thekingofobsolete
fag ash in keyboard

@thekingofobsoleteyou can get organic tomorite now butt , it's as good as standard bit pricier though.

I sell tomorite to everyone, our local rotary club take ten bottles every hanging basket season, works on everything that fruits or flowers it does :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BilgePump said:

@thekingofobsoleteyou can get organic tomorite now butt , it's as good as standard bit pricier though.

I sell tomorite to everyone, our local rotary club take ten bottles every hanging basket season, works on everything that fruits or flowers it does :yep:

I'm a tom man & often use to give em

Solufeed - tomorite and a dash of maxi crop.. 

@Jeanpoole Im a nightshade guy too , I swear by half strength tomorite and a dash of seasol ( bit more N in seasol)

My chillies and oddities like solanum aviculare and solanum quitoense do all right on ionic though (or whatever canna fert I've decided to sack off to the garden lol)

If you are in the know it's all about the smurf juice (decidedly non organic though) :pitchfork:

Edited by BilgePump

@bilgepump

Your philosophy of nutes is a reflection of mine

I get the same old npk of powdered nutes and they seem to keep up with whatever the latest new (questionable) market changer that the industry conjours up lol

I've got other powdered additives to chuck in when my girls tell me = hey presto

Spend more time on cleaning - envirio & genetics is my take

Most of today's nutes guidelines are double the strength I'd be looking at

• Like 2

22 hours ago, ratdog said:

i have really shit water and the only nutes that have come close to giving me a decent crop in growers ark atm, but even with that some vars are still struggling, my water is really, really soft though.

Wow, I didnt think you could get water that was too soft. I thought that was the ideal. Isn't RO water super soft, like zero ppm. When u said you have really shit water, i thought u were gonna say it's really hard. Like my water. It's very hard. So hard in fact,  everytime I turn the tap on and run some water, it immediately asks me outside for a fight! I mean, WTF! It's about 370-400ppm out the tap, full of limestone. We are all at the mercy of the geological status of our surroundings. But like you, I used Growers Ark, only with coco though, and the results I got using GA were just crazy. The biggest yield I've pulled to date.(Going by gms/watt) and the quality was there also. Great nutes. Using there Coconutes H/W range, I hardly ever had to add pHdown into my mix. It corrected the pH to 5.8-6.0 range, everytime.Amazing. They can even analyse your water for you and then cater a batch of nutrients especially for your water! I'd love to have the dollar to do that. Jsut to see the difference, if any. 

So Plant Magic Oldtimers range isn't as popular as it used to be then? I think I'll always use PM RootStim as it is just an amazing product that I've done many side by side comparison grows with and it just smashes everything else out of the ballpark. As long as they haven't changed the formula. Which is the problem with all these nutes. By trying to save/make more money, they buy cheaper ingredients and change things up. Always to a detriment to our plants. 

I've got an amazing soil recipe for a organic supersoul, it's just getting my hands on the ingredients that I want. Not as easy as I thought. Especially this time of year. Come springtime,just before, plant&horticultural products will be a lot easier to obtain. But I'd like it now so I can cook it up and leave it do its thing before using it in my grow. Organics need a little more time, especially using dry ingredients like biochar, kelp meal, wormcastings,alfalfa meal,molasses,  guano/frass etc and of course some extra beneficial microbes to get it all going. Anyone know of a good place to get this sort of stuff, Id appreciate a heads up. But not in crazy bulk only sales. I dont want loads of these things. 

Thanks everyone, bless u all,

Reds.

• Like 1

Bio bizz ( fish mix , root juice and bloom )

green planet ( massive bloom ) 

plant magic bio silicone 

This is what I like 

:bong:

• Like 1

intense grow and bloom were both excellent ..

but i always revert back to maxicrop organic seaweed  with added tomato feed ,the smaller brown bottle ..veg they get the normal maxicrop seaweed extract for vegetables .even in coco ..no stank until the end of a bottle .

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Axiom said:

@ratdog would you mind confirming if you meant root drench or foliar? You said 'watering' which made me think it goes in with your nutes? 

yes mate, 5ml in with every watering/feed i'm doing a test run with beanstalk granules, the feed is in the coco already, so i'm watering with seaweed

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Axiom said:

but I backed off because of some guidance i read on here in other posts.

it's no different than using root juice/tonic and that's advised to use every feed/watering, and i've not had any issues.

1 hour ago, The green moose said:

Bio bizz ( fish mix , root juice and bloom )

green planet ( massive bloom ) 

plant magic bio silicone 

This is what I like 

:bong:

That fish mix smell has never left me lol

• Like 1