Killer kush fv Hermies

The green moose

If any one can help out with some cuts don’t be shy :yep: . The seed lottery nowadays is getting abit silly tbh . Especially when breeders rush to bring out a new hyper strain . Wouldn’t have expected this from the kkfv tho as it’s been around for a while and heard good things. I like to grow sog as it cuts down my crop time by atleast a couple weeks so abit limited to what I can do .

:smoke:

After inspecting grow room temps ( air and roots ) I realise that temps may have got abit low . Will be adding a heat mat 24/7 and oil radiator when lights off .

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The green moose said:

would you say 3.5 week after germination is too young then ?

Young enough to potentially cause issues, yes.  

21 minutes ago, The green moose said:

After inspecting grow room temps ( air and roots ) I realise that temps may have got abit low . Will be adding a heat mat 24/7 and oil radiator when lights off .

Autoflowers are good in winter, no lights off period.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The green moose said:

If any one can help out with some cuts don’t be shy :yep:

Nope not here and please don’t ask again. It is strictly against the site rules. 

:yep:

• Like 7

@lildaveham was only a joke bro :smokin: . If anyone has any good seed suggestions for a small sog tho I’m all ears . If the killer kush done south decent in still tempted too give it another whirl 

:yinyang:

If you're doing a sog you should be using cuttings (i'm not offering btw) lol You need sexually mature plants when flowering, so if you want them to go in small then cuttings from a mature plant is the way to go. 

I find if you don't top a plant you can see preflowers as soon as 5 weeks, which isn't too long to wait imo.

• Like 4

@KC I know mate and in an ideal world i world have a mother  and be taking cuts. I just don’t have the room to find a keeper atm . The killer kush plants are fairly uniform / stocky . Next round I will veg for a week or two extra :thumsup: :yinyang:

Edited by The green moose
  • Like 2

On 15/12/2022 at 5:33 PM, badbillybob said:

gorilla genetics are fairly well known as hermie p;rone.

Yeah gg4 is hermie prone I believe which is in it

• Like 1

On 20/12/2022 at 7:33 PM, The green moose said:

@ smokeTester it’s hard to know where to start and who to trust nowadays . I just don’t have the time or space atm for finding a keeping a solid mother .

I saw like mini tents that you can put on your tent if your missing space,a single t5 and heat mat (just in winter)will keep it going,that's like 50w total.

Seed recommend from me is Jelly Rancher,am 3 weeks in and it's already sweetness in the room.

Easy to get cuts to root as well

• Like 2

@Herbal Kint  I’ve got a small veg tent with a 125w blue cfl in the same room as the flowering tent . Time was of the essence this run , I will find a decent mother soon. J will check out the jelly rancher :yep:. Has anyone ever kept a mother from a re vegged harvested plant ? 

:yinyang:

Yes ,never had a problem. Just crop it leave few airbuds and pop it under clf.

You can cut most of root area with knife once it's reveged,like cut it square and re pot in smaller pot if you need or just get some fish mix if it's not huge pot and you can keep it same sized.

• Like 1

I’ve re vegged before, never kept a re vegged plant as a mother before tho .  It’s on my list of things to do for sure . Just wasn’t sure how doing this would effect rooting time , potency and yeild ?