Killer kush fv Hermies

The green moose

The lonely 6 … the last 5 killer kush are still looking female . The wild card  giga bud is a lanky bitch too . Hopefully what’s left will be decent . A lot of time and money went into a load of lady boys :thumbdown:

Hi @The green moose

I am sorry to see the situation you are in. 

This is a rare situation, as this is the first time I have seen this happen with this strain. It is a strain that has been around for many years and I have not seen any problems so far. 

To know more about the situation, can you send me a private message? If you can help me, I would need a picture of the back of the package (to know batch and harvest date) and where you got the seeds. 

Again, sorry for the inconvenience. My partners and I are happy to see when we see that users are happy with the results, but we are also sad to see when they have had some kind of problem, and that's why we want to help to find the reason and solve it.

Sweet smokes!
Apolo

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

Hi @The green moose

I am sorry to see the situation you are in. 

This is a rare situation, as this is the first time I have seen this happen with this strain. It is a strain that has been around for many years and I have not seen any problems so far. 

To know more about the situation, can you send me a private message? If you can help me, I would need a picture of the back of the package (to know batch and harvest date) and where you got the seeds. 

Again, sorry for the inconvenience. My partners and I are happy to see when we see that users are happy with the results, but we are also sad to see when they have had some kind of problem, and that's why we want to help to find the reason and solve it.

Sweet smokes!
Apolo

@Sweet Seeds Apolo hiya mate thanks for the reply . For some reason it won’t let me send a private message . Unfortunately I don’t have the packaging any more . They were purchased from attitude about 9 weeks ago . I was looking forward to this sog of killer kush as I’ve heard realy good things . Never had any hermie problems with you guys stuff before. Thanks for your help !

@stu sleeper 20vt nice one bro . Yeh I hope so mate I know they are usually spot on with their customer service here on uk420. I will keep posting then I guess lol . I Will get some pics up of the 6 remaining girls  later :smoke::yinyang:

large.11925BB7-540E-46F9-8BAA-DEF82498D019.jpeglarge.48BB37AD-11D1-4A54-B832-CDD1D133D389.jpeglarge.EADCD8E5-1C25-407B-99A8-6BDA4658E60E.jpeglarge.DDB9C5B2-FFD2-4D72-890B-27DBEA690116.jpeglarge.FA75BC0F-A0BC-4CC5-8A30-AEC66D0F8787.jpeglarge.F5EF55AE-B743-420D-84E1-60775B37C795.jpeglarge.3E3B00DF-4606-4221-97D1-6EAE2A1E3BC2.jpegQuick update on the remaining 5 killer kush fv and 1 giga bud out of the 10 Kk fv Hermies thrown away I can confirm the last 5 are female :thumsup: . The room seems empty tho I would have loved too of seen it full of killer kush girls ! Let’s hope they come out proper tasty and gassy :smoke:

• Like 1

large.9664EFE8-6C10-48BC-877B-66D78802DA9A.jpeglarge.AC7262F6-2BCE-4DEE-B655-4DC65F954B4F.jpeglarge.9287F38E-CA1F-4038-9648-0D30CA992B46.jpegSo much space :huh: hopping to get it full again after this run . Just upted the amount bio bloom and massive bloom as there’s a few that look hungry .

@Sweet Seeds Apolo

bless up  :bong:

Edited by The green moose

On 15/12/2022 at 2:52 PM, The green moose said:

I’ve always like sweet seeds stuff man . I’m thinking the killer kush fv must not be very stable . Only 5 look true female  , I have a lonely gigabud by g13 labs along side the kkfv and is looking like a true female too .

Sorry to hear of your troubles sir ,   such a gut wrenching fucker of a feeling to watch it turn to shit , especially after you go through every single detail in the process numerous times and cant find a fault !     Gutted for you mate.     Im sure the Sweets gang will do you right mate :yep:        I have ran her a few times outdoors and friends have done a fair few runs indoors and never seen an issue to be fair ,  could be so many variables to nail it down for sure.   

Just keep the faith with the Sweets gear ,  certainly wouldnt let this put me off mate as way too many good solid performers.  

I hope the rest of the run proves to be fruitful and hassle free. 

• Like 4

@OldFord thanks mate . I should have kept the seed packaging apparently in order for then too help me out :wallbash: . Atleast I know for next time . It hasn’t put me off as this is the first problem I’ve had with there stuff . I’m very tempted to run the Kk fv again in a 16 pot 1m2 sog . I will be gutted if the same thing happens again tho . 

:bong:

4 minutes ago, The green moose said:

@OldFord thanks mate . I should have kept the seed packaging apparently in order for then too help me out :wallbash: . Atleast I know for next time . It hasn’t put me off as this is the first problem I’ve had with there stuff . I’m very tempted to run the Kk fv again in a 16 pot 1m2 sog . I will be gutted if the same thing happens again tho . 

I take pics of the codes on the packs purely for my own benefit and as you say i have had to rely on it before  ,  im sure the guys will sort something :yep:

Yeah man   get another run of it on straight behind this one .... its truly the only way to prove to yourself even if its just for your own sanity  lol        

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, The green moose said:

I admire your persistence, I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole, hermies are the pits.

• Like 1

@ smokeTester it’s hard to know where to start and who to trust nowadays . I just don’t have the time or space atm for finding a keeping a solid mother .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The green moose said:

@ smokeTester it’s hard to know where to start and who to trust nowadays . I just don’t have the time or space atm for finding a keeping a solid mother .

I'm in the same boat, no room for keepers, I only grow from fem seeds.

Buying seeds is a mine field. As you say, difficult to know who to trust.

I have tried sweet seeds in the past, no hermies but poor results.

For what its worth, I usually go with serious seeds or Nirvana.

• Like 1