End Of Season Bubble Hash Run!!! AKA Ignorant Bubble Hash From Memory

Cajafiesta

@Boojum I'm not sure about that, I love Worcestershire sauce but I can't really stand brown myself. It's worth a try though Cajfiesta if you come across it, I'd say it's a pretty much 50/50 split between the people I ask.

Have you ever tried Marmite? It's a yeast extract we usually spread on toast. The Aussies have a version called vegemite, I tried it once and that was enough for me. I think I still got the jar in the cupboard.

Marmite rules :thumsup:

• Like 3

I said do you speak my language

he just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich

lol

I love Marmite.

Vegemite is fucking horrible.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, B-real said:

OP that's damn fine .

I'm keeping mine in glass and burping a little.

Thanks. I vac sealed the balls for a couple days and backed away from that. The surface went from glossy to sorta matte. I got concerned about whatever residual moisture is present causing mold.  Moved it into glass jar for a couple month cure. Here’s hoping it gets better. 

it’s already very nice smoked in a bong. The first rip once it melts some is a great sorta floral taste. More “head” than I assumed it would be.   It’s a nice clean high until

you overdo it. Then you go real stupid. lol

Yh man it does go matte I know what u mean.

It doesn't stay like squidgy black and malleable well atleast I think if it's got plant material in or maybe full melt still does the same.

My stuff goes lighter in the centre like morrocan but the outer crust stays more oily.

On 06/11/2022 at 4:11 PM, Cajafiesta said:

storage suggestions? I have heard of balls being wrapped in cellophane or plastic etc. 

But I figure, almost certainly, people did not have access to plastic and shit like that when the stuff was being made hundreds of years ago. So can I just leave it sitting somewhere in the dark unwrapped? 

Wrapped tightly in cellophane and then into a small lightproof container somewhere fairly cool and leave it, I think is the 'Frenchy' way. I have done that with the little tiny ball of top grade dry sift hash I made this year, I'm leaving it until xmas to break out. I made a post the other day about the obvious uptake in quality on the secondary grade bit I've been testing over the past three months or so. Really, really worth ageing some of that hash brother. Everything improves over time :) 

E2A - that being said, I'm sure if you just skipped the cellophane step, it would still be OK. I haven't looked into the science or reasoning behind wrapping it, I just figured if it works for Frenchy Cannoli, that's good enough for me haha.

Edited by Hashslag
  • Like 1

On 06/11/2022 at 9:43 PM, KC said:

Marmite rules :thumsup:

If you're caught short with having to make a really fast gravy, and you don't have all the juices and stock and shit, then standard Bisto with the addition of a teaspoon of Marmite is actually really nice :D 

• Like 2