End Of Season Bubble Hash Run!!! AKA Ignorant Bubble Hash From Memory

Cajafiesta

Nice :thumsup:

Try to lay some of it down for a few months, if you can,  the flavour and effect will really change as the terps change and the hashinene develops over time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Boojum said:

Wooster shur

I've heard Americans pronounce it warchestershyre lol

And they were on their way to Leicester

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Exhale said:

shir.

like saying Cher with an I.

second edit forgot to say, nice hash @Cajafiesta

sod the worcestershire sauce though, hendersons northern relish is flavour country :yep:

I had to google that.  Looks to be in the same "spirit" as all the sauces made out of old, rotten shit?  Soy, Tamari, fish sauce,  Wooster Shear ( fuckers! lol), etc.

Just a bunch of awesome stuff that's full of amino acids like Glutamic Acid and they're delicious and you can put them in anything and it makes it way better and i want them all and I'm gonna order some of that relish stuff now.  

What's that brown sauce shit y'all put on everything?   Who's got more sauce suggestions? My *river site* trigger finger is itching now!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, latigid aikon said:

FFS it's the 1st rule of English pronunciation club lol

Those people are simply wrong.

When I first left college I moved to Worcester. I was just looking for realitively cheap accommodation. 

I ended up living on wyld's Lane doh!

the smell from the sauce factory wore a little thin pretty quick!

Edited by stu sleeper 20vt
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, Hippie on hill said:

Nice :thumsup:

Try to lay some of it down for a few months, if you can,  the flavour and effect will really change as the terps change and the hashinene develops over time.

This occurred to me. I think I’m gonna set back 5G for a couple months. 

storage suggestions? I have heard of balls being wrapped in cellophane or plastic etc. 

But I figure, almost certainly, people did not have access to plastic and shit like that when the stuff was being made hundreds of years ago. So can I just leave it sitting somewhere in the dark unwrapped? 

I dunno owt about hash, but my tuppence worth (sorry, bit of a drinky Sunday so I'm posting about stuff I know fuck all about :rolleyes: ) is that it's probably better to wrap it in something airtight, cos I assume (I reiterate I could be wrong) contact with the air is a bad thing :unsure: I always assume that airtight in a cool, dark place is the best way to store weed or hash, keep the air and the light out. But I may be wrong.

On 05/11/2022 at 1:45 PM, Boojum said:

Wooster shur

I've heard Americans pronounce it warchestershyre lol

E2A Don't even attempt to pronounce Cholmondley or Burwardsley (both in Cheshire, the county I grew up in) unless you know how, cos you'll be wrong lol

Haha not far from us mate don't even know how prenounce it myself 

• Like 1

Chumley and Bosley ;)

I've no fucking idea how you get those pronunciations from those spellings, but that's how they are pronounced lol

Again I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure the whole reason behind hash is that it lasts longer than bud, if you can work it into a temple ba looking lump you should be fine to leave it unwrapped, maybe in a jar or something. 

Edited by MindSoup

22 hours ago, Cajafiesta said:

What's that brown sauce shit y'all put on everything?

It's mostly just called Brown Sauce lol

HP Sauce used to be the best, but it was bought out by Heinz and they changed the recipe, lower salt and artificial sweeteners, doesn't taste the same now :sadwalk:

If you like Worcestershire Sauce then I think you'll probably like proper Brown Sauce too, they're both based on tamarind, Worcestershire Sauce is more liquid, kinda the consistency of Tabasco Sauce and has a more salty flavour, Brown Sauce has the consistency of ketchup/catsup and is sweeter. Good on bacon sandwiches as Exhale said, or with any pork, chops, sausages etc :)

E2A Sorry, I'm rubbish with weed but I'm kinda passionate about food lol

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 2

In an airtight container in a cool dark place until it's cured 

Then you can freeze it :)

Frenchy Cannoli talks about wrapping his in cellophane to age it and let it develop, in the last few mins of this video  

• Like 2