What's everyone's seed selection for next summer

ILoveMyPlants

On 05/02/2023 at 1:18 PM, Amarillo slim said:

RW x MWF are fully dried,  just in the cure/refrigeration stage for another week before I will do a germ test. All good and packaging turns up these will be in store shortly afterwards.  

Then later, In April, will send in a bunch of Warlock x UEL.  A cross Im pretty excited about.  

Both of these will be in line with the Alfemco 'quality over quantity' type outdoor genetics, producing indoor-like weed.  

Any others Ive mentioned will only be as testers or freebies.  

Il definitely try get my hands on some .

Also you previously mentioned you may have something cheesy , really wanting something like that... Would love some of them if you have?

• Like 1

Going for:

wild grape chunk hfh

hashplant 2 hfh

Dane’s white pineapple (Dane strains)

Danish Gold (f2)

i’m tempted to add the blues x mighty gold cross @Punta Roja has got in subies. I absolutely love blues.

Edited by growitandsmokeit
  • Like 2

Sweet seeds FVs , Killer kush, green poison 

C99 reg from gnomes garden (freebies)

Seeds bought in Black Friday deal cos I’m tight

• Like 2

Brocks Hazeberry Gum (auto)

Sensi Mandarin Punch (Auto)

Sensi Hindu Kush (Auto)

And I *might* have a play with Badbillybobs Gel Dog (norms) as I've never actually grown anything that wasn't auto...

I haven't done any ground prep over the winter though, so fuck knows how this year will pan out. I mean, there's still some time so I'll see what I can muster.

• Like 2

On 27/12/2022 at 0:04 PM, Crow River said:

I've gone a bit mad and got in a whole load of different outdoor strains. I've decided on a few already, but will wait until I see what Alfemco have in store before finalising the selection.

Hi crow river.

What strains are you hoping to grow.

I'd be interested in hearing what others are growing outdoors 

• Like 1

Good topic this.

I'll add my bit, hopefully some of you more seasoned growers can advise me on which is the most promising. 

I have

Royal dwarf 

Easy bud

Quick one 

Hazeberry

Northern Lights 

Blueberry 

Blue cheese 

Lowryder 

Blueberry cbd (photo)

Sexxpot (photo)

Cream caramel cbd (photo) on the way

SAD sweetseed on the way.

There's a few more I can't remember off hand.

Going to pick six of these and see how it goes.

17 hours ago, Celtic voyager said:

Royal dwarf 

Easy bud

Quick one 

Hazeberry

Northern Lights 

Blueberry 

Blue cheese 

Lowryder 

Blueberry cbd (photo)

Sexxpot (photo)

Cream caramel cbd (photo) on the way

SAD sweetseed on the way.

I have some of these.

I've grown Quick One, did fine by the window so I imagine it'll be fine outdoors too. Indeed I'm planning to grow some outside this summer, also Easy Bud. Lowryder should do just fine as well. Was thinking about Royal Dwarf too.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Celtic voyager said:

Hi crow river.

What strains are you hoping to grow.

I'd be interested in hearing what others are growing outdoors 

Haven't made final choices yet, but I already have mother plants for Super Kush and Joshua, so will be taking clones of these outdoors. Passion #1 on the way too. Apart from that, Auto Duck is on my list, Frisian Duck as well.

• Like 1

Sweet Seeds FV's: 

Gorilla Girl

Jack 47

Red Mandarin

Tropicana Poison

Gorilla Sherbet

Sweet Seeds Autos:

XL Runtz

All sweet seeds strains picked for their dankness/potency. Most on the list are tried and tested. Jack 47 is some of the nicest weed I've ever grown outdoors, super frosty, bloody strong and stinky; even the trim kept me stoned for months lol. Either Tropicana poison or Red Mandarin (I couldn't remember which were which tbh, it was all red lol) were the most mould resistant plants I've tested from SS. The Gorilla strains are a punt.

Female Seeds: 

Red Purps

Serious Seeds: 

Serious 6

I consider Red Purps and Serious 6 to be my bankers. Although RP went a bit weird in recent years, I still hold out hope for it. 

ALFEMCO: Whatever slim drops soon I will purchase, don't even care what it is, it'll be the business I'm sure :yep:

Would have grabbed 12 Lemonade OG x Freezewarp from RGSC but they haven't stocked them again. Come on lads, that one was an absolute banger. I'd fill a whole plot with them if you do them again!! 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Seeing some varied & interesting collections of beans being thrown up on this thread :yep:    Good luck to one and all 

The issue I have at the moment is, to much choice of beans, lol, trying to whittle down what to go with, I keep changing evey day lol.