What's everyone's seed selection for next summer

ILoveMyPlants

Hi everyone I was wondering what types of strains everyone is planning on sowing for next summer's grow I will update my selection in the future but if you have already chosen would love to hear your thoughts I am still in decisions about my selection I will pick in the next week or so and put them aside of other seeds.

• Like 1

Bit early for most to say I assume still harvesting and processing their harvests sore fingers and thumbs .

And your commiting to your next year's grow next week.

Slow down cowboy :cowboy: lots can change breeders releasing new strains by then ect.

Just now, B-real said:

Bit early for most to say I assume still harvesting and processing their harvests sore fingers and thumbs .

And your commiting to your next year's grow next week.

Slow down cowboy :cowboy: lots can change breeders releasing new strains by then ect.

Haha I am way before time but I have already purchased a load of beans now I just need to decide which ones I want to put outside and what I will keep for the indoors I would say I have about 30 different strains so lots of choice that's why I can't decide lol

• Like 1

My preliminary list that will undoubtedly change about 40 times before April arrives:

(All autos)

Barney's Purple Punch

Dinafem Cheese XXL

Dutch Passion Glueberry OG

Dutch Passion Night Queen

Mephisto Creme de la Chem

Mephisto Samsquanch OG

RGSC Mazar

Short Stuff Gorilla OG

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, moj said:

My preliminary list that will undoubtedly change about 40 times before April arrives:

(All autos)

Barney's Purple Punch

Dinafem Cheese XXL

Dutch Passion Glueberry OG

Dutch Passion Night Queen

Mephisto Creme de la Chem

Mephisto Samsquanch OG

RGSC Mazar

Short Stuff Gorilla OG

Nice choice sounds good I'm not surprised most times when I select them it changes numerous amount of time lol

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, B-real said:

@ILoveMyPlants

Go on the list them all so me/we can see what's good for outdoors/indoors.

Ok so where do I start this is all the strains I have available and I will include what is on my indoor and outdoor mix cause I have selected certain strains for such grows and all of the seeds are autos.

Seed selection

Fast buds

Zskittlez

Gelato

Gorilla cookies

Purple lemonade

Six shooter

Cherry cola

Seedstockers

Thunder banana

Panty punch

Big bud 

Barney's farm seeds

Critical kush

Gorilla zskittlez

Linda seeds

Fat blueberry

Banana punch

Grapefruit

Mazar kush xxl

Gorilla glue

Amnesia

Discount seeds

Amnesia 

Blueberry

Herbie's seeds

Purple juice 

Orange buddy

Gelato

Gorilla glue

Strawberry amnesia 

Advanced seeds

NYC diesel

Chronic monster xxl

So mango

Sweet seeds

Cream caramel 

Dutch passion

Banana blaze 

KC brains 

Space mango

Female seeds

Big bud x white widow 

I have probably another 10 different strains I can't think of them off the top of my head and I am out at the moment so the list is off the top of my head but every strain on the list I have.

Indoor selection so far afte current grow 

Fast buds cherry cola

Banana punch (although I have enough to grow indoor and outdoor)

Outdoor selection 

Female seeds 

Big bud x white widow (bought these specifically for outdoors since my last one worked very well.

Also thinking about putting the NYC diesel outside would really like to put it on my indoor list but I can imagine this one is going to be very stinky so that's my reason for wanting to put it outside.

• Like 5

I will tell you !! if some one tell's me !. what the weather is goin to be next year , north of the border , my plan last year got ''fooked''. 8 seedlings rammed into groom

as we had no  sunshine till june :bangin: never even had a barbi-que ,  :furious: 

• Like 1

Just now, geogeo said:

I will tell you !! if some one tell's me !. what the weather is goin to be next year , north of the border , my plan last year got ''fooked''. 8 seedlings rammed into groom

as we had no  sunshine till june :bangin: never even had a barbi-que ,  :furious: 

Yeah it wasn't the best although not as much rain as usually which I was impressed by still isn't great though let's hope for a bumper summer

• Like 3

Christ I guess you need to Google each strain and prioritise the outdoor ones to going outside and vice versa for indoors.

If u can find the outdoor ones then figure out which are more desirable to run you can strengthen your odds of them finishing.

Indoors I have no clue I'd pick the most tasty sounding names but we're all different. 

Gd luck.

Just now, the ferret said:

i didnt think big bud x white widow would do very well outdoors in the uk

Worked really well for me last time that was the only reason why I had selected it don't know if it's changed the strain this was 3 years ago I will only be doing the 1 of these to see how it goes I have more but won't put all my eggs in one basket 

• Like 1

Just now, B-real said:

Christ I guess you need to Google each strain and prioritise the outdoor ones to going outside and vice versa for indoors.

If u can find the outdoor ones then figure out which are more desirable to run you can strengthen your odds of them finishing.

Indoors I have no clue I'd pick the most tasty sounding names but we're all different. 

Gd luck.

Cheers buddy will slowly look at the suppliers website and select them accordingly i have some going indoors now so haven't selected anymore on the next indoor list 

Currently I have 

Linda seed fat blue berry

Barney's farm purple punch

Seedstockers

Apollo black cherry