Cream of the Crop - September 2022

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - October 2022  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

Obvs wait for the official announcement, but well done @Revive, result was never really in doubt. Congrats also to the runners up, and all the nominees. :) 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, rumplestilskin'n said:

congratulations @Revive@Revive job well done, something for others to aspire too

Thank you brother.. I just looked after her thats all.. great genetics played the biggest part :yinyang:

• Like 3

Just now, Notorious B.U.D said:

Well deserved @Revive :yep: Definitely one to remember :thisbig:

Thanks dude..I for 1 wont forget that girl in a hurry, she really was something and im please she was thrust into the limelight somewhat for all to see :yep:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Crow River said:

Obvs wait for the official announcement, but well done @Revive, result was never really in doubt. Congrats also to the runners up, and all the nominees. :) 

Thanks bro..I tend to try not to get ahead of myself so ill be waiting for the announcement first.. :yep:

• Like 2

Congrats  @Revive on the win and  black badge for an outdoor crop in the uk makes it that tlittle bit more of a special achievement too eh bud. :)

Smashed the season out of the park with copious amounts of weed and smashed  everyone  in this comp too,  easy work lol

Good times, enjoy all that hard work brother, you've earnt it, I'm sure  :yinyang:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Congrats  @Revive on the win and  black badge for an outdoor crop in the uk makes it that tlittle bit more of a special achievement too eh bud. :)

Smashed the season out of the park with copious amounts of weed and smashed  everyone  in this comp too,  easy work lol

Good times, enjoy all that hard work brother, you've earnt it, I'm sure  :yinyang:

Thank you my brother.. its been a great season tbf, ive pulled in more weed than I could ever consume but I just love doing what i do even if its not needed lol

Means a lot to win that comp it really does dude..i mean some of pics from the indoor growers and there amazing photography skills i didn't think i could even compete.. 

I'm really happy she was thrust into the limelight as it really does show what can be achieved outdoors in the UK.. 

Some great prizes too but the banner that I'll get under my avatar is priceless..  i feel very proud to get the recognition I did and as you say being an outdoor grower it makes it a lil more special..

Thank you for the kind words HazyDaze :yep:

• Like 8

Just wanted to thank everyone that voted for me in the COTC comp, and also to joolz for putting it together and keeping it running..

I'm absolutely made up to have come first especially being up against mainly indoor growers with there amazing bud shots and first class photography skills.

Congrats to the runners up @Military Grade and @GreenOval cracking pics fellas :)

There isnt many of us outdoor growers that get entered for this comp let alone win it so i am very very proud and will wear the exclusive COTC badge with pride. She was a pretty special plant that yielded just over a pound of dry bud off the stick. Imo that's pretty impressive for a plant grown under the sun outdoors in the UK. 

A combo of great genetics, a freek summer, and this stoned old git keeping her happy..

Again thanks to you all :yep:

As she got plenty of interest i thought id share some more pics of the best of her.large.20220924_190420_compress86.jpglarge.20220921_181212_compress72.jpglarge.20220921_181112_compress20.jpglarge.20220918_184233_compress93.jpglarge.20220918_180937_compress83.jpglarge.20220916_185039_compress49.jpglarge.20220916_190017_compress33.jpglarge.20220916_184947_compress84.jpglarge.20220914_184154_compress11.jpglarge.20220912_191324_compress89.jpg

be lucky y'all :yinyang:

• Like 15

57 minutes ago, mr rhino said:

Welcome to the cotc club @Revive

30 minutes ago, Dan t said:

Thats some margin to win by. 77 votes, is that a record ?  

Congrats @Revive. Well deserved 

Thanks fellas.. the COTC club has a very proud new member Mr rino..massive achievement for a humble outdoor grower :)

She really did set the pace early and im still quite shocked how she got so far in front and how well she did Dan t ...amazing :yep:

Be lucky lads :yinyang:

• Like 6