Cream of the Crop - September 2022

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - October 2022  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, Crow River said:

Kudos to all the nominees, but it has to be @Revive this month. An amazing illustration of the outdoor grower's craft. :) 

Thanks for your vote and the kind words buddy :yep:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, grooving said:

Well done to everyone in it. :)

@Revive‘s proud tower of outdoor bud gets my vote.  All power to the outdoor growers.. :oldtoker:

Thanks buddy.. nice to see a few of outdoor growers getting nominated for COTC lately :yep:

Proud to be a part of it :yinyang:

• Like 2

@Revive if I was you. i would be pissed off by  now after replying to everyone that had voted for me lol

on another note.....

Great plant my man

p.s don't reply lol

• Like 3

Every time I come back that girl looks bigger lol Well done mate :yep: 

WINNER WINNER

CREAM OF THE CROP GUERILLA

:D 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 4kali said:

if I was you. i would be pissed off by  now after replying to everyone that had voted for me

lol just being polite and courteous 4K its in my DNA mate.. however I didn't expect id say that many thanks lol the girl has done well :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, Smokey McBongface said:

@Revive lol Could’ve called that girl the Kraken mate, what a monster.

Shes a lil be special smokey isn't she.. was a pleasure to grow tbh she behaved pretty well from start to finish.. believe it or not she also got dug up by some sort of wildlife when she was just a seedling after being out for about a week or 2..gotta give that girl big props for putting on such a beautiful show once replanted back into her hole :yep:

• Like 3

That wasn’t easy to do this year and. I’m giving my vote to @Revive for the sheer effort involved to make something like this happen. 
Make sure you do a write up on the Outdoor Strain Thread Revive. I’d like to read up and have a go if you think it’s worthwhile :yep:

• Like 2