Cream of the Crop - September 2022

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - October 2022  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

Here it is! Our 216th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 31st of October

Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize's for this months outright winner is this awesome prize from Intense Nutrients supplied by One Tree Horticulture

large.I.N-competition-600x150.jpg

Plus a pack of seeds of your choice from the Site Shop

+ 2 Runners up each receiving a pack of subscriber seeds of their choice

Please note: Main Prizes can only be shipped to UK Mainland

Erbman T - Dry sift

546AE985-C1C3-4901-A45C-48282EBFF5FF.jpeg

Military Grade - Cheese x Bluedigiberry

Cheese x Blue Digiberry

Greenvision - The New x Vader OG

Bangerang

Rural Budda - Thunder Banana

Day 100 tb2 frosty

GreenOval - Smile

20220912_093951.jpg

-=DrGreenThumb=-  - Celia BX1

large.Celia3.jpg.2afa7a55ed8feda198976d4

Revive - Goldilocks X Zuel

20220924_180931_compress79.jpg

Highgrower -  Panama x Bangi Haze

large.Panama-x-b-haze-day-70.jpg.cd5852786d404163870aabf3691c0d66.jpg

Exhale - Psycho Animal Stomper x M.A.C. 1

large.PASxMAC1dried17092022b.jpg

@Erbman T @Military Grade @GreenVision  @Rural Buddha @GreenOval  @-=DrGreenThumb=- @Revive  @highgrower @Exhale

• Like 33

Of course ALL the entries are awesome, but i gotta give it to one of our outdoor UK legends, bredda  @Revive, Goldilocks X Zuel . it's simply incredible just how such a plant can be grown like that outside in our cool climate large.ras_wow.gif , the amount of work involved is unimaginable, and it's once in a year chance only...... its absolutly nuts man!!! :notworthy:

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 16

@SubSpecies when I saw that photo I just had to nominate it. Absolute beast of a plant, that main bud is like a wooly mammoths dick lol. If anyone deserves a win this year then hands down it's @Revive I was knackered just reading about his trials and tribulations, total dedication to the craft. :notworthy::notworthy:.  

Hats off to all the nominations this month, mouth watering as always. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 15

It's a breathtaking sight isn't it. I wouldn't be surprised if it had a few separate nominations. Good to see you back on the boards dude (or have I been looking in the wrong places:g:), always spreading that positive vibration. 

• Like 7

Nuff thanks MindSoup! It's good to still be about :yinyang: I believe that plant is the best i have ever seen to come out of the UK, i expect that and have seen plants like that in Jamaica and USA, but never here... Maaadddd!!!

• Like 6

@MindSoup dude I'm chuffed to get your nomination for COTC absolutely made up tbh, and such kind words... never been in it before so itself quite exciting for me.. of course I have to give credit to @Amarillo slimfor providing me with these amazing genetics..she was a real pleasure to grow..

@Alys big thanks to you too dudette for also nominating me for this great lil comp..its nice to see some plants outdoors in there natural habitat making there way into this comp lately :yep:

@SubSpecies Big love brother.. such kind words comming from such a well respected grower here in this community. Reading folk say such nice things about you can only make you smile so for that thank you my brother.. good to have you back on the boards again where you belong.. always spreading great vibes about the place :yinyang:

Also Good luck to all the other nominees some great pics from all of you..

Good luck folks :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 9

Yay in two COTC in a row chuffed about that!

Always nice to see some decent outdoor buds in Octobers competition - @Revive tree gets my vote.

Edited by highgrower
  • Like 9

24 minutes ago, highgrower said:

Yay in two COTC in a row chuffed about that!

Always nice to see some decent outdoor buds in Octobers competition - @Revive tree gets my vote.

Your very clearly doing something right mate says it all that :yep:

thanks for your vote buddy :yinyang:

• Like 4

As others have said some awesome entries but the votes gotta go to my guerilla brother with the budzilla tree lol 

Not often you see outdoor in the COTC so well done @Revive on getting nominated 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Aphatspliff said:

As others have said some awesome entries but the votes gotta go to my guerilla brother with the budzilla tree lol 

Not often you see outdoor in the COTC so well done @Revive on getting nominated 

Thanks for your vote my bro.. she was something a bit special that 1 so really pleased she has been put up in lights :yep:

• Like 5

Another one for @Revive here I do love this time of year when all the outdoor beasts are in their prime. 

But that monster is truly something else! Phenomenal effort there mate

• Like 5

@NezA thanks for your vote mate.. she was a cracker of a plant mate and a real pleasure to grow.. I can only hope she smokes as good as she looks :yep:

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, CheechChongReturns said:

As a GGer , It was between the outdoor dry sift and the big Z .... 

Big monsters , caked in fat buds wins .

Sorry @Erbman T had to give it to @Revive this time.

Thanks for your vote cheech.. from 1 outdoor brother to another :yep:

• Like 5