what are your favorite nutrients & additives?

ControlLED

ionic grow and bloom, i use them because i dont need to mix part a and b and risk losing all my hard work

keep it simple...................................................said a simple man

• Like 2

Any of the advanced nutrients lines. I think nutes is nutes they all the same but I like the ph perfect part of there stuff. Been growing for years never tested ph :hippy:. Don't really use additives tried loads overdrive was decent stuff but wouldn't go out of my way to use it again I like just a/b grow and bloom. I have sensi grow and connessiure bloom at the moment don't think I need anything else.

• Like 1

Currently using plagron coco as it came in at a fiver at my local (end of stock I'm presuming) but normally I'll just use wilko or poundland coco bricks.

Feed has been shogun a and b cos a mate has given up and had major surplus so again, cheap and cheerful. No root stim as such, just blue maxicrop (sequestered iron, fancy!)

Aside that I've got a couple of aloe plants that I grab an arm off once a fortnight or so in veg, pulp the gel of and divide over my girls in their water. 

I did have vitalink silica running for the first 4 5 weeks of veg but ran out, seems to be no issue to the girls though

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

Coco,ph 7.5 Ec 0.9 water ,sensi coco advanced nutes worked great,just finished first grow

Some twisting on top growth in veg prolly ph related,didn't affect the plant as yield seems great as well as bud quality and density.

Good to know. Thanks mate! Will check your diary. 

• 2 weeks later...

Plagron litemix soil

Ionic grow in veg

Mills A&B in bloom

Plant magic Calmag when/if needed

Increasing dose of Plant magic 9-18 pk from week 4

• Like 1

On 26.01.2023 at 3:40 PM, stu914 said:

@doominik

I use their recommended amount to start with, check EC and plants' appearance as they grow.

That's when I decide to increase or decrease the strength...hope this helps bud...:yep:

just one more question if you don't mind: do you use that B52 that they recommend?

• 4 weeks later...

Athena I have the chance of three quarters of a bottle is it any good I have looked and it’s way out of my league price wise.But I would like to know what it’s like TY.peace Goohfy.

On 26/01/2023 at 9:42 PM, Asterion said:

Any of the advanced nutrients lines. I think nutes is nutes they all the same but I like the ph perfect part of there stuff. Been growing for years never tested ph :hippy:. Don't really use additives tried loads overdrive was decent stuff but wouldn't go out of my way to use it again I like just a/b grow and bloom. I have sensi grow and connessiure bloom at the moment don't think I need anything else.

id agree nutes are nutes you can get results with any i’m using shogun at the moment go along way 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/01/2023 at 10:47 AM, blerie420 said:

Currently using plagron coco as it came in at a fiver at my local (end of stock I'm presuming) but normally I'll just use wilko or poundland coco bricks.

Feed has been shogun a and b cos a mate has given up and had major surplus so again, cheap and cheerful. No root stim as such, just blue maxicrop (sequestered iron, fancy!)

Aside that I've got a couple of aloe plants that I grab an arm off once a fortnight or so in veg, pulp the gel of and divide over my girls in their water. 

I did have vitalink silica running for the first 4 5 weeks of veg but ran out, seems to be no issue to the girls though

What’s the aloe do mush.peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

@Goohfy it's more beneficial in soil from a nutrient perspective I believe, but in coco I liquefy it completely to try and get some of those benefits if not all.

A lot of macros are in it as well as being good for roots as an innoculant, keeping things fresh.

The 1 I'm certain of though is that it's a great wetting agent. When my coco has been supplied that all through veg, I don't get any false run off, it stays compact but it's more accepting of watering if you get what I mean? Like it doesn't just flood down the sides and out the bottom.

• Like 2

Gonna try these I know where I am with the MILLS and MOONSHINE. But not going to use the fish shit that’s far to organic to fair so is the moonshine but I don’t mind a foliar feed.peace Goohfy.