Shit adulterated hash

Jungian79

A mate of mine bought some online, it was wet. He said it was meant to be like that but he left some bud in a bag with it and the bud got soaked lol 

It can be a bit of a minefield online nowadays from what I hear. Plenty of reasons for shit hash though, mainly that it has been adulterated. If you burn it there should be a light grey or faint blue tinge to the smoke. You can also hear proper hash when you drop it believe it or not, when it get adulterated it makes more of a thud sound rather than the plink sound clean stuff does.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saddam said:

Reads more like an advert and your thread here is pointless, do us all a favour and fuck off back to whatever hole you crawled out from. 

I'll do what I like. 

3 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

Mate.... Honestly. Its not going to happen. 

I'd bet my last OZ of good quality home grown Cannabis that having moody Hashish delivered to you door via next day delivery by some modern day Spiv on a dark web server site will eventually lead to at the very least a CSO knocking on your door in the not too distant future. 

And even more Ironic / Moronic is that the hashish in question was apparently more effective at getting you stoned that horse shit.

I'll take my day in court with head held high over buying plastic and cement for £10 a g from a gangstar online any day of the week. 

I can tell you've had too much to smoke this morning.

It's really not helping your cognitive abilities or lack of. 

Just now, Jungian79 said:

I'll do what I like. 

Not on here you won't trust me 

If all you want to do is talk about buying then go to another website because this one isnt for you

Owd

• Like 6

I can tell you've had too much to smoke this morning.

It's really not helping your cognitive abilities or lack of. 

Well its afternoon now, and I don't smoke until evening as I have to work during the early morning / early afternoon. Plus I have a family to be with.

But that said, I function just fine when smoking my clean Cannabis, not sure what your plastic horse shit and cement does to you, but on my weed I'm just fine all the time. :yep:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Larry Badgeley said:

How can you judge what it is you're buying?

Mainly by reviews of the seller, its just like ebay but naughty versionlol, Once you have found someone reputable then you stick with them

No returns, fake return addresses, some vendors offer refunds, but youd just leave a bad review and leave it at that, they are usually happy to sort you out to avoid the bad feedback, it all about the feedback and ratings in that game.  

TBH buying it on the street, it would be rare that you would inspect it, smell it and then decide to buy it or not. You just take what you are given and leave, then find out that night its shitlol. and then just not go back to that guy again. Well thats me any way. 

I dont need to worry about any of that these days however

Edited by Bobcharlieeeee
  • Like 1

Well its afternoon now, and I don't smoke until evening as I have to work during the early morning / early afternoon. Plus I have a family to be with.

But that said, I function just fine when smoking my clean Cannabis, not sure what your plastic horse shit and cement does to you, but on my weed I'm just fine all the time. :yep:

Sure, sure. 

Edited by Jungian79

Wouldn't mind getting the thread back on track.

We all love hash and hate bad hash. Growing is rewarding and stimulating in many ways. 

I choose to buy, for now. 

What adulterants have people, grownups with fully developed frontal cortexs preferably, come across in street bought and online bought stuff?

What adulterants have people, grownups with fully developed frontal cortexs preferably, come across in street bought and online bought stuff?

Without sending it to a lab for analysis you have no idea, anything else is speculation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jungian79 said: