Shit adulterated hash

Jungian79

5 minutes ago, Jungian79 said:

If all you smoke is your own, how can you tell what's shit and what's not? 

I haven't smoked anything I haven't grown myself or seen a close friend grow for many years but when other people smoke my weed I get feedback then, if they can still speak that is lol

• Like 1

Just now, ratdog said:

if you are only going to buy it you better take your moaning elsewhere buddy

Came in here to ask experienced knowledgeable people what might be in this stuff I bought and with one exception all I've got is bollocks. 

I'll grow my own again when I think it's worth it. 

Just now, Jungian79 said:

all I've got is bollocks. 

what do you expect?, most here will be growing not buying, and how on earth is someone supposed to deduce what you might have in some shitty hash that you bought from a stranger on the net, the fact he sold it to you in the first place means it could be anything.

21 minutes ago, Jungian79 said:

I grew my own and made my own hash. Some was good, some wasn't but for the expense, amount of time, effort and worry then to be left with enough gear to last me years! What was I going to do with it? Sell it on this website is what I did and made a few grand in crypto.

So let's get this straight, you sold some of your shit hash on that website and made a few grand in crypto. Someone did the same to you and you start a thread on this site complaining about paying for shit hash? lol  

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Jungian79 said:

Came in here to ask experienced knowledgeable people what might be in this stuff I bought and with one exception all I've got is bollocks. 

I'll grow my own again when I think it's worth it. 

If you had looked into UK420 a little you'd have noticed its a site for people growing their own Cannabis. Not to mention several of the site rules are being "Bent" by this particular topic / discussion.

I understand not all smokers can grow, and so I don't personally frown upon buying Smoke when you want it, but here there are areas left "Lidded" for the safety of the members and visitors alike.

That aside, these guys selling bud / hasish on web pages seem to me to be nothing more than guys trying to grab cash in a market that is still forced underground from desperate souls that cant grow their own bud.

I've had canna from maybe 30 or more growers inside my social circle over my years, some has been a bit iffy :unsure: due to unforeseen growing circumstances or unknown genetics, but 90%+ of it has been much better than ANYTHING I've ever paid for on the streets of the UK.

IMO growing your own is the only way to go until we have a legal regulated market. And even then I'd still grow me own.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jungian79 said:

it's delivered next day

53 minutes ago, Jungian79 said:

Nah, too much risk and bother. 

lol 

Funny.

Edited by GreenVision

53 minutes ago, Jungian79 said:

Nah, too much risk and bother. 

Used to grow, just a little for myself. It's a nice hobby but I don't fancy the electric bills this year. 

So, the OP "used" to grow a little for himself, which then apparently, he made by selling and making 1000's in Crypto. Then he has to resort to buying it because he doesn't want the electric bills? You can't make this shit up. lol

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ratdog said:

what do you expect?, most here will be growing not buying, and how on earth is someone supposed to deduce what you might have in some shitty hash that you bought from a stranger on the net, the fact he sold it to you in the first place means it could be anything.

Fair comment on my choice of where to ask.

Regarding the gear and the seller, everything I got from them before was good. If they don't send me a replacement free which they said they will then I'll leave feedback and move on. I've got the choice of literally a hundred other vendors with a dozen or more different types of hash and grass each to choose from, in any quantity from 1g to ???? delivered to my door tomorrow. 

I'm a sometimes grower, by default sometimes reluctant seller and some of the time user and have been for 30 years. 

Just now, Larry Badgeley said:

So, the OP "used" to grow a little for himself, which then apparently, he made by selling and making 1000's in Crypto. Then he has to resort to buying it because he doesn't want the electric bills? You can't make this shit up. lol

Got you triggered now have I? 

Chose to buy online and not grow. Don't need the money. 

5 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

lol 

Funny.

It's funny when your front door lands on the hallway floor and 15 plod invite themselves around cos you don't understand risk. lol

when your front door lands on the hallway floor and 15 plod invite themselves around

Mate.... Honestly. Its not going to happen. 

cos you don't understand risk. lol

I'd bet my last OZ of good quality home grown Cannabis that having moody Hashish delivered to you door via next day delivery by some modern day Spiv on a dark web server site will eventually lead to at the very least a CSO knocking on your door in the not too distant future. 

And even more Ironic / Moronic is that the hashish in question was apparently more effective at getting you stoned that horse shit.

I'll take my day in court with head held high over buying plastic and cement for £10 a g from a gangstar online any day of the week. 

8 minutes ago, Jungian79 said:

If they don't send me a replacement free which they said they will then I'll leave feedback and move on. I've got the choice of literally a hundred other vendors with a dozen or more different types of hash and grass each to choose from, in any quantity from 1g to ???? delivered to my door tomorrow. 

Reads more like an advert and your thread here is pointless, do us all a favour and fuck off back to whatever hole you crawled out from. 

• Like 4