Shit adulterated hash

Jungian79

Alright guys and gals. 

Recently I bought a few grams of hash off the interweb. Normally I have no complaints, the quality is good enough and it's delivered next day but for the first time in literally decades I bought some hash that just didn't work. It had no effect at all and believe me I've tried.

I told the seller they had some duff hash and they said they will see me right which they will but I just wanted to share it with you to hear opinions on what might be in this stuff. 

First impressions were it smelled only fair, not great.

Very dark in colour and extremely soft and squishy. It is wet and oily to the touch and pulls apart easily. 

I sparked it up and nothing happened. I couldn't taste it or feel any effects after a few tokes on a joint.

So, I did the bubble test. It bubbles well but there's little smoke. It takes more heat than you would expect to get the hash to burn. The fumes don't smell like any average hash should, you know, rich and lovely. If anything, with some effort there's just a hint of hash. The ash is dark not grey and surprisingly tacky for something I've tried my best to incinerate with a gas torch! Some but not much smoke or smell. 

I'm just putting this out there to hear what you might think has gone on with the bar this stuff came from. 

Years ago, back when we only had a choice of "take it or leave it" strains, I smoked hash that had plastic kitchen wrap in it and a memorable batch of stuff that had been cut with modelling clay. That was just the stuff I noticed, god knows what else has been added to it. They were the worst and they were stronger than this stuff that landed with me recently. 

• Like 1

Iv seen websites selling fake hash, on the clear web,

Iv had some terrible hash in the past, i melted some down into water to see what it actually was, it was alot of like grey dust that floated to the top and also wax! like candle wax, very strange.  It had a perfume smell to it. This was years ago 

• Like 2

Quite why anyone would buy Hash on the web is beyond me. How can you judge what it is you're buying? Of course, the seller could put a lovely picture of a lump of Hash and sell you something that it isn't? Can you smell it? Can you judge for yourself what it is?

Not like buying something on "legal" sites where you can return and open a complaint? Also, where would you return the said lump of garbage? Bet they didn't leave a return address?

Edited by Larry Badgeley
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, highgrower said:

Sounds like you should get a grow on...

Nah, too much risk and bother. 

Used to grow, just a little for myself. It's a nice hobby but I don't fancy the electric bills this year. 

39 minutes ago, Larry Badgeley said:

Quite why anyone would be Hash on the web is beyond me. How can you judge what it is you're buying? Of course, the seller could put a lovely picture of a lump of Hash and sell you something that it isn't? Can you smell it? Can you judge for yourself what it is?

Not like buying something on "legal" sites where you can return and open a complaint? Also, where would you return the said lump of garbage? Bet they didn't leave a return address?

Don't knock it till you try it. You would be surprised, I was. 

The site I use is like a social media site with lots of vendors who all get rated on service, stealth of delivery and quality of the product. It's pretty well run and secure, poor vendors get booted off quickly. 

Edited by Jungian79

5 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

An advertisement for "Why to grow your own Cannabis" if ever there was one.

Plenty of poor quality "home grown" around. 

3 minutes ago, Jungian79 said:

the second reason to get a grow on, and a small light won't break the bank ;)

a fuck sight cheaper than buying off the web/street

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jungian79 said:

If your smoking a growers home grown, it aint'.

• Like 3

Just now, Jungian79 said:

If all you smoke is your own, how can you tell what's shit and what's not? 

That doesn't need an explanation

Sell it on this website is what I did and made a few grand in crypto.

Rubbish

As an old git ... hash is what i have known for a long time before the green became readily available  ,  im lucky in having known a hash connoisseur supplier for a very very long time ,  he always has a selection of imported & hand crafted ,  he supplies a tiny select group and only moves big bits , so im very fortunate.

My own hash man within our pensioner collective recently passed away and thats been a headache , how dare he keel over lol    We now have a lady trying her hand with decent results that can only get better :yep: 

I sadly attended a local idiot supplier  , not for me but accompanying a prospective party .... only to watch the man place said bar into the microwave ... to make it easier to cut lol   

Said supplier was told exactly where he could place his wares !!      Some people take no pride in their work !   

• Like 1