Do you use a bloom/flower booster

Darknight420710

Don't let anyone who already has their mind set on them not working browbeat you into not using them.

"I did one side by side and found little to no difference" means so little from a scientific perspective. Truth is no one here really has the apparatus, the measuring tools, or the knowhow to actually run a fair test. I would want the same test run, using different strains and run a lot more times than once to really get any evidence. 

Its all a bit too Bro science as a home grower.

Just pick your products based on what you are willing to pay for them, and make your own decisions on if you think they bring value.

I have used canna boost, Various PK boosters, Shogun Boost additive, and am currently using Advanced nutes Nirvana with a PK booster. Not sure if the Nirvana can even be considered a booster, but for now this combination has left me with some really good results over the last few grows so I am going to stick with it until I feel I need to change. I have had some great grows with canna boost, but for me it was a little bit pricey, Sumo boost also did me proud a few times too. Again not scientific evidence, just my own observation.  

Edited by Moonstone420
  • Like 1

you're a grow shops dream customer, but hey, ctrack on,

no one is brow beating anyone, but if you ask for an opinikon, you will get one. #

and id say an 8 plant side by side, same environment, same cuts, same mum is about as good as it gets.

cwerrtainly good enough for me. Also have a look on here, see the blokes who have been growing for a whiole , who know thier arse from thier elbows, how many are using boosters?

but make your own mind up. im sure you already have :)

• Like 9

• 7 months later...
On 02/04/2023 at 6:42 PM, badbillybob said:

you're a grow shops dream customer, but hey, ctrack on,

no one is brow beating anyone, but if you ask for an opinikon, you will get one. #

and id say an 8 plant side by side, same environment, same cuts, same mum is about as good as it gets.

cwerrtainly good enough for me. Also have a look on here, see the blokes who have been growing for a whiole , who know thier arse from thier elbows, how many are using boosters?

but make your own mind up. im sure you already have :)

Could you imagine if they added some plant hormones the grows would be off the scale.peace Goohfy.

It’s funny I think when we all started someone would mention a booster or a miracle product . Shit I even used super bud for nearly a year till I was put straight on here by a more informed member of what it was and how dirty it was . If it was expensive I’d buy it must be good if it costs that much lollol what a bell end I was always wondered why the grow shop owner was so friendly offering lunch etc lol thinking here’s this mug again business has been a bit slow today he will make up for it lol fast forward 15+ years and come to the conclusion less is more took enough time to get to that conclusion and that is A+B root stim job done . Just looked at a few old diary grows I did wouldn’t even use that bud for compost now .

• Like 3

The main thing is, as a beginner, it would be best to just use nutes and balance pH, if necessary. That gives a proper base to judge products.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, catweazle1 said:

The main thing is, as a beginner, it would be best to just use nutes and balance pH, if necessary. That gives a proper base to judge products.

This

On 08/11/2023 at 6:24 PM, Devon Cream said:

It’s funny I think when we all started someone would mention a booster or a miracle product . Shit I even used super bud for nearly a year till I was put straight on here by a more informed member of what it was and how dirty it was . If it was expensive I’d buy it must be good if it costs that much lollol what a bell end I was always wondered why the grow shop owner was so friendly offering lunch etc lol thinking here’s this mug again business has been a bit slow today he will make up for it lol fast forward 15+ years and come to the conclusion less is more took enough time to get to that conclusion and that is A+B root stim job done . Just looked at a few old diary grows I did wouldn’t even use that bud for compost now .

I get what you’re saying but things move on and if you do say 8 cuts you could try 3 with a nice trusted brand to see if they change the cuts I.e tastes terps and the other 200 active compounds that’s how I like to grow but again that’s me and that’s what works for me .dip your toe wet your helmet.peace Goohfy.

There are growers pushing plants 4000-5000 ec plus.And pushing DLI up to 70 -90 plus very interesting shit growing on.So basically doubling the pre existing theory on growing cannabis.peace Goohfy.