Do you use a bloom/flower booster

Darknight420710

Dragon force every time last week mixed with a little bit of uv fantastic imo.peace Goohfy.It gets you the sticky icky icky Bro.

Edited by Goohfy

1 hour ago, Goohfy said:

Why not?

because they arent needed. if you feed properly A and B they get all the nutrienty they need,

And.... because ive done a side by side in my old 2 rdwc systems, same cuts, same mothetr plant, and over 4 plants each side (8 plants total averaging over 9 ounces each) there was less than 10 grams difference. so ill save my cash

• Like 11

If it doesn’t work for you then why would you buy for for me certain Finnish products work better I.e more resins bud I have done the same side by side tests I think that’s the only true way of knowing.peace Goohfy.

20 hours ago, badbillybob said:

because they arent needed. if you feed properly A and B they get all the nutrienty they need,

And.... because ive done a side by side in my old 2 rdwc systems, same cuts, same mothetr plant, and over 4 plants each side (8 plants total averaging over 9 ounces each) there was less than 10 grams difference. so ill save my cash

I wouldn’t say they aren’t needed.They aren’t needed for your style of growing maybe would be a better way of explaining it do you think?peace Goohfy.

1 hour ago, Goohfy said:

I wouldn’t say they aren’t needed.They aren’t needed for your style of growing maybe would be a better way of explaining it do you think?peace Goohfy.

nope i dont think they are needed full stop, show me a side by side w, grown in whatever medium you like, same strain, same mother etc and a massive difference when using boosts......ill wait........

if you feed them properly, at correct rates,. A and B are all thats required.

its nothing to do with any specific style of growing imho.

i know i wont convince everyone because loads of people out there tyhink that if its available, and marketed well then boosts are invaluable and make a difference to the end product.....they dont

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 4

Yeah I get what you’re saying in your opinion no matter how you grow bloom /flower boosters don’t do anything to your overall results but imo and how I grow and use a product I say it improves my flowers and end results.So again for you personally it has little to no difference but I don’t think you can say they aren’t needed.peace Goohfy.

PK is just one form of flower booster iam wondering if thats what you’re debating me over forgive me if your talking about all the flower bloom boosters.peace Goohfy.

I tried the Climax stuff but I'm sure it caused problems in that last week as the plant was a picture of health before using it, It was the first plant I managed to get to 8 weeks flower without a single leaf fading and falling off. Then I used climax and when down hill from there.

Just goes to show I was doing fine without it.

Edited by Military Grade
spelling
  • Like 1

Just now, Military Grade said:

I tried the Climax stuff but I'm sure it caused problems in that last week as the plant was a picture of health before using it, I was the first plant I managed to get to 8 weeks flower without a single leave fading and falling off. Then I used climax and when down hill from there.

Just goes to show I was doing fine without it.

Sounds like the climax messed your grow up .peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

There’s a difference between pgr’s some are synthetic which I haven’t had much use but there are many with natural pgr’s which I use.peace Goohfy.