1st vape to choose

Just joined the vape crew for the first time. Snagged myself a Dynavap and a single flame torch and the discount code worked for me. Got the M for £55 I think it was. Had it 2 days now and learning how to use it but really enjoying the hit :)

Owd

• Like 8
24 minutes ago, Owderb said:

Just joined the vape crew for the first time. Snagged myself a Dynavap and a single flame torch and the discount code worked for me. Got the M for £55 I think it was. Had it 2 days now and learning how to use it but really enjoying the hit :)

Owd

Great choice mate, i would also recommend you get yourself a 10mm bubbler or 10mm to 14mm adapter as they are great through glass/water. Also an induction heater is a good investment and a great partner for a dynavap. I find a dynavap + IH and a bubbler my favourite way to vape if just chilling on the couch watching tv. 

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, Jams67 said:

10mm to 14mm adapter as they are great through glass/water

Thanks for the advice. Just ordered one and a stand because its obviously a bit of a mare without one. So I can already give advice out even though Ive only been at it 2 minutes lol ....Get yourself a stand :)

Owd

• Like 5

I'm well happy with my dynavap, more so now that I have the induction heater, I can heat the DV with my left hand while typing this message with my right hand.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Owderb said:

Thanks for the advice. Just ordered one and a stand because its obviously a bit of a mare without one. So I can already give advice out even though Ive only been at it 2 minutes lol ....Get yourself a stand :)

Owd

Haha yeah stand useful too, I was mainly using an Orion IH that has a magnet on top but I recently got a wand and really miss having the magnet there so I will probably glue one on, using an open grinder as a stand at the moment actually works really good lol 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Owderb said:

Snagged myself a Dynavap and a single flame torch and the discount code worked for me.

It’s a top bit of kit for the money owderb !

I’ve been using mine exclusively for over 3 years, cheap as chips and a top hit !

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Openairbud said:

Nice, where is the stand from? 

The man himself @vapefiend 

https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/dynavap-wooden-debowler  

Out of stock....  blame @Owderb lol 

13 hours ago, Owderb said:

And here is my new little set up :) 

Nice... I love my Dynavap well, I have a few different ones now, lol they're addictive. Once you get a induction heater it transforms it. I heat up using both flame and IH, not at the same time lol  less likely to combust the the IH 

Closest you get to smoking a doob  

Oh, and the taste/flavour, how are you finding it? After not smoking for a few days/weeks it really starts to come through...   

Welcome to the Dynavap club. Enjoy! 

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...

Yes 

A pokey stick 

Jet flame lighters and near zero impurities gas 

A magnet to stick on to something to create a stand and cap puller 

Vaping cotton, rayon or washed hemp fibre for resin and concentrates 

14/10 adapter or a glass WPA adapter for bongs and bubblers 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Rhubarb & Flustered said:

What accessories would you class as must haves ?

Not a must have but a very good addition is the iSpire Wand...    :yep:

• Like 1

Not a vaper yet, but looking thanks to this thread.

the people saying get the dynavap with an induction heater, by the time you’ve done that, surely you may as well just get the mighty vape? At the moment anyway, it’s £180, if you want the dynavap m and the battery induction heater, that’s £190.