1st vape to choose

7 hours ago, Darknight420710 said:

if you dont hear that first click fir whatever reason, public noise/traffic/distraction then your weed combusts giving that manky taste and no stone

That’s fair enough, I only use mine in the tranquil confines of my super dope shed, where it excels :cowboy:

• Like 3

I hit mine before bed with ear plugs in, its like i can feel the click through my fingers lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 5
24 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

I hit mine before bed with ear plugs in, its like i can feel the click through my fingers lol

Only then are you truly at one with the vapcap !

• Like 4
On 30/08/2022 at 10:40 PM, Military Grade said:

Apparently the FMJ was proven to oxidise, meaning it's a copper oxidise poisoning risk.

any actual evidence of this?

no reason why simrell wuld use anything other than very pure copper, which is going to do very little reactions at the heat level involved.

Plus, the copper is not in the vapour path.

other than those two points........

three points (noone expects the spanish inquisition); copper patina (copper oxide) develops on copper kitchen utensils which are then heated with food in direct contact without kiling chefs. although i have heard on tinternet rumours of chefs keeling over in their dozens when cooking with copper pans over gas flames and trying to breath.

I can only say what my mate had told me, hence the "apparently", my mate along with a bunch of others who uses a different forum are in the middle of suing this simrell guy, "apparently" he's a right shady scumbag.

As a former smoker, I can say vape is definitely the way to go. Much easier on the lungs than combustion.

I tested the water with an ultra-cheap vape for £20 off fleaBay. It was alright for a few months but now sits in its box unused. I own two decent portable vapes, a Flowermate V5.0S Pro, and a Dynavap M. Both were under £100. My mainstay is the Flowermate, it's convenient, discreet, easy to use. Ceramic chamber, glass mouthpiece, clear air pathway. Precise temperature control, comes with a concentrates pod too which is great for hash and kief. I don't use the Dynavap much, but it is handy as an off-grid option for stuff like camping or a long trip somewhere. I have a bubbler plus adapters for both vapes.

I haven't invested in a desktop vape, the price does put me off I must admit. Maybe something for the future...

E2A: For convenience I use the wee stainless steel herb pods in the Flowermate. Comes with one, bought some more on Amazorg. I fill them up with ground flower, they don't hold as much as using the chamber direct but it's easy to pop another one in mid-session. Helps keep the chamber squeaky clean, and I just chuck the pods in isopropyl alcohol when they get clogged up.

Edited by Crow River
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Ecto said:

Got chatting to some dudes in a vape shop today and they said nothing beats a joint! Is that true? They had pax vapes 

Totally switched to vapes after trying for the first time, never looked back.

I used a volcano for years, now i use a crafty.

• Like 5
On 01/09/2022 at 5:52 PM, Ecto said:

Got chatting to some dudes in a vape shop today and they said nothing beats a joint! Is that true? They had pax vapes 

Personally, I think it is just because they are used to the ritual of a joint.

IMHO vape beats spliff every time. Helped me to kick baccy too.

• Like 6

I've replaced the rolling a joint ritual with a cleaning and filling dosing capsules ritual, and as for joints being the best high obviously it's a personal thing but now that I've had a couple of months using a Mighty under my belt I'd never want to puff on a joint ever again tbh, vaporizer high is waaaaaay betterer than a tobacco joint high in every way, gets me higher for longer than any joint ever could, and I'm using a tenth or less of what I used to plow through every day 

:bong:

• Like 6
37 minutes ago, Should Know Betterer said:

I've replaced the rolling a joint ritual with a cleaning and filling dosing capsules ritual, and as for joints being the best high obviously it's a personal thing but now that I've had a couple of months using a Mighty under my belt I'd never want to puff on a joint ever again tbh, vaporizer high is waaaaaay betterer than a tobacco joint high in every way, gets me higher for longer than any joint ever could, and I'm using a tenth or less of what I used to plow through every day 

:bong:

Dam now I’m undecided again lol 

I smoke one blunt a day and vape in the evenings, My blunts definitely hit the spot better to get medicated, then the vape just tops it up in the evenings.

I do find my vape is harder on my lungs than my blunts after a season. Mostly likely due the partial size difference.

Edited by Military Grade
54 minutes ago, MidgeSmith said:

Personally, I think it is just because they are used to the ritual of a joint.

Smoking anything causes a loss of oxygen in the blood, smoke temporarily crowds out blood oxygen with carbon monoxide, aldehydes, acid gases, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), benzene, toluene, styrene, metals and dioxins which gives an added boost of reduced oxygen to the brain, (hypoxia), which is fun for smokers, and I'd been doing bucket bongs since '92. 

After quitting in 2015, I cannot physically smoke anything now, I won't even stand near a BBQ.. lol 

Use your Mighty/Crafty vape with a bucket bong and you'll never need to clean those fiddly cooling chambers again. :guitar:

large.IMG-0363.JPG

• Like 7
On 01/09/2022 at 5:52 PM, Ecto said:

I never got on with the pax, it seemed weak, took to long to warm up and the battery life was shockingly poor.

Any decent vape will easily help you make the switch. 
I used to love joints but when I give up smoking I kinda went off smoke and now I think it tastes foul. Vape any day for me !

• Like 6