1st vape to choose

I have a mighty+, ok so it's a lot more money, but really does the job and the battery life is good enough to take it out for most of the day. Saying that though, I've not used it in 5 weeks but instead have been eating cob and getting higher than ever.

• Like 4

I'm 100% behind my crafty and mighty plus vapes.

To me the dynavap looks and feels like a crack/meth pipe. Butane lighters ain't cheap and how many of these will you be buying over 3 years? Burnt fingers? 

For the price of great tasting vape that'll be a daily blessing, with 3 years warrantee, get a crafty or mighty. 

Think about the cost spread over 3 years, for example the mighty is £300, over 3 years is only £6.91/month or £1.72/week for 3 years.

I used to spend £10/week on lighters, flints, pipes/papers, butane refills, filters etc. £1.72 is cheaper by far. 

• Like 6

I have a mighty and bought a crafty when they first came out. I absolutely love the mighty but feel you either need to have a bit of a tolerance or use it with mates. The first 2-5 inhales are not full strength so you really need to be comfortable inhaling that much and then more to get the best use of it.  I found the battery on the original crafty let it down. It often used to be dead half way through a night out and used to take a good while to warm up. The double battery on the mighty makes it a lot quicker to warm up and will easily last a night.

Its just well designed practical german engineering. You can drop it on the floor, it's fine Accidently leave it on in your pocket, it will shut off and be fine. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Military Grade said:

I agree with all of that apart from the triple torch lighter, it's hard to set temperature accurately like you can with a single flame torch.

I feel ya dog, I’ve used a vap cap for 5 years, I’ve tried single double and triple, luckily I have the reflexes of a cat and stick to the clicks religiously so never toast anything, I like the speed of a triple.

Edited by LA LUNA
Some people love the IH, I’ve tried my mates and don’t like the plug in unit it kinda defeated the vapcapiness for me !
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Slippy One said:

I'm 100% behind my crafty and mighty plus vapes.

To me the dynavap looks and feels like a crack/meth pipe. Butane lighters ain't cheap and how many of these will you be buying over 3 years? Burnt fingers? 

For the price of great tasting vape that'll be a daily blessing, with 3 years warrantee, get a crafty or mighty. 

Think about the cost spread over 3 years, for example the mighty is £300, over 3 years is only £6.91/month or £1.72/week for 3 years.

I used to spend £10/week on lighters, flints, pipes/papers, butane refills, filters etc. £1.72 is cheaper by far. 

Klarna accepted?? lol 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Slippy One said:

I’ve used the mighty and the volcano, they are top vapes no doubt, but there’s absolutely no way on earth they taste better than a Dynavap !!

Id argue the Dynavap tastes a lot better at low temps especially the first run which is an absolute terp fest.

honestly bud, I’ve only bought one lighter (£7) and 1 can of gas (£4) in the last 2 years, it lasts ages, I only have 1 or 2 a day my missus the same so 4 hits max a day and gas lasts for years,

My first vape was a pax, I’ve tried lots of electric vapes some of which I’ve really enjoyed but the Dynavap just feels like home, I love the process it just works for me.

obviously taste is subjective and what’s best for me isn’t necessarily what’s best for you BUT……….. there’s no way on earth a mighty tastes better than a Dynavap !! :boxing:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Ecto said:

Just watched some stuff on dynavap looks cool but people say it’s tricky to use and get consistent heat/clouds 

For me it's the crack pipe aspect. I don't wanna mess around with a butane flame thrower when I'm resting with a cuppa, gimme a nice electronic vibration alart any day. :yep: 

• Like 5

I think @LA LUNA dug himself expertly out of the one flame / three flame debate.

The few times I have used a single jet, they are much easier. But, yes, damn, I have got used to my triple jet and, whilst I wouldn't necessarily recommend it: it's fast and fun.

Dyna with fmj rocks. Get a mad heater revolve later.

My crafty plus plus also v good.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Apparently the FMJ was proven to oxidise, meaning it's a copper oxidise poisoning risk.

What’s an FMJ ?

• Like 1