1st vape to choose

The Dynavap is the most spliff like imo

(and the vape that converted me)

There's a big thread about them in the other vape section 

https://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/410715-dynavap-owners-thread/

It's best to watch a couple of their videos on YouTube before you buy - they've loads on their channel 

I think I've posted a few in the thread (sorry I'm struggling to navigate with the forum bug on my tablet atm)

An induction heater will transform it to a one handed experience but that's another hundred quid or so.

• Like 4

If folks are suggesting the plastic that s&b produce at triple the op's budget then the tinymight needs to be mentioned.

Better in every way excepting possible robustness but with a 10 year warranty.

Having had 2 mightys and a crafty I feel comfortable stating this.

• Like 4

My advice stay the feck away from those dynavap as they're absoloutely shit and ive probably chucked twice as much weed away in my doubt end in comparison to what they hold 

I bought one and within a week I sold it for £20 you'll be fecking about clip clip clip clip clip and thats just trying to light your light, there's a shitty quote I think.. hit the bass to go to space lol

Buy yourself a mighty and use klama or PayPal and spread payment and that way itndiesnt feel.as expensive and at the end of the day you'll have a great vape and far mightier than the dynavap lol

Edited by Darknight420710
  • Like 3

Just had a look on Vapefiend site and at the moment they have a 20% off all Storz+Bickle products, an OG Mighty is actually same price as a Tinymight and with the 20% off is cheaper by 20%

:bong:

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, Darknight420710 said:

My advice stay the feck away from those dynavap as they're absoloutely shit and ive probably chucked twice as much weed away in my doubt end in comparison to what they hold 

I bought one and within a week I sold it for £20 you'll be fecking about clip clip clip clip clip and thats just trying to light your light, there's a shitty quote I think.. hit the bass to go to space lol

Buy yourself a mighty and use klama or PayPal and spread payment and that way itndiesnt feel.as expensive and at the end of the day you'll have a great vape and far mightier than the dynavap lol

True there is a learning curve! Once mastered though, for me it beats the Mighty. I have both and the Mighty hardly comes out to play tbh

• Like 2
On 29/08/2022 at 8:54 PM, Ecto said:

Hey, thinking of starting with a vape, been just smoking weed joints no baci for a while 

Any suggestions on what one to go for on site sponsor shop? 

I've got an Xmax V3 Pro, and it's basically the only thing I use day to day. It was less than £100, and has been worth more than every penny for me. I had a little Atmos Jump as my first vape, then got the Xmax as I gave up smoking completely and wanted something better. I've been really happy with it, heating time is great, battery lasts for a good 5-6 sessions usually, great features, portable, discreet, concentrates cup included, loads of accessories you can get for it.... I could go on.

• Like 3

Funny thing with vapes is what works for one is totally wrong for someone else. My mate really rates his Pax, he had the Pax2 and then bought the Pax3 and he rates it over his classic volcano. I've got a pax2 and I rarely use it, I'm far happier with the Volc.

I bought a pax2 recently for a friend to try and get him to stop smoking, I got it for £85, everywhere seems to be about an £100 at the mo, worth keeping an eye out.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Openairbud said:

True there is a learning curve! Once mastered though, for me it beats the Mighty. I have both and the Mighty hardly comes out to play tbh

I just didn't like it. Its not discreet as you have to constantly keep lighting the tip and you don't really to want to carry a blow torch lighter

if you dont hear that first click fir whatever reason, public noise/traffic/distraction then your weed combusts giving that manky taste and no stone

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Openairbud said:

Lost count of how many times I've read someone say that, DynaVap is a beast in the right hands

• Like 1

As KC said. Horses for courses innit, dynavap isn't really discreet for out and about that's true, and you can't use it while listening to music or anywhere noisy cos you need to listen for the clicks. The only downsides for me. 

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Slippy One said:

@LA LUNAnot plenty but mighty is mighty :yep: 

Yea I’ve tried a mighty many a time they are top notch, my mates got a volcano but I can’t dig the balloon, and it wasn’t that good on the whip either unless I was doing it wrong, but the plenty looks the part, I’ve always fancied one. I love my Dynavap for simplicity sakes and quality of vape but Storz Bickel do make top gear !

Edited by LA LUNA
  • Like 1