Do psychedelics connect us to some deep spiritual plane or are we victims of the limitations of our own minds?

oldleafybeard1

On 01/08/2022 at 0:26 AM, Boojum said:

Fucking hell, I don't want to think of all the butane I inhaled lol

The echoes, the waaaowwaaaowwaaaoow sound of the butane buzz lol Everything echoing off into the distance, including reality lol

Evo stik was better, though :bag:

lol

I remember the waawaahs lol

Complete with big red and purple 50p shapes floating around you. 

I seen a picture of my mates kid and his buddies out on it the other week.  And 3 had balloons full of nos in there hand. 

I said to my mate, see that could be us 25yr ago.  But where they got balloons we had brown paper bags full of glue lol

How the fuck we survived to this age I really don't know :doh:

• Like 2

Last time for me was quite a while back, I don’t know if my mind could handle it now lol downed 15g of philosopher stones from the Camden mushroom company lol holy fuck it was intense.. started off with mild visuals then about 2 hours in started to feel what felt like energy rushes from the tips of my toes, up my body then eventually releasing out my ears like steam lol 

Think I eventually imagined my head had popped off and got stuck to the ceiling. Could somehow see down on the room like looking through the lens of a CCTV camera.. 

Definitely remember the feeling of an extra area of my mind being ‘unlocked’. I could suddenly remember stuff I thought I had forgotten, conversation seemed particularly easy, like ask me a question and I’ll be able to answer it. Was an intense experience but puts into  perspective some of the suggested benefits of micro dosing. 

• Like 1

Psychedelics show us what is really going on.

They show us that everything on our planet is connected, and everything in the universe is connected and you, the person taking the ride, are part of everything.

Funnily enough I've just bought a Golden Teacher growing kit as I'm about to start microdosing.  :hippy:

• Like 1

Psychedelics binding themselves to the serotonin neurotransmitter, becoming one as apposed to a regulator is an interesting theory right enough, especially if you’ve previously taken anti-depressants or anti-anxiety meds and know how they work. 

Yep I’m a firm believer that we have barely scratched the surface in terms of understanding synonymous relationships and science.

Quite often think of the tree example. How a mother tree can identify generations of its sibling saplings via the connected root structure - will sacrifice its own health to prioritise the survival of new generations. Quite incredible to think the combined root structure is essentially one giant neural network similar to our own brain.