Do psychedelics connect us to some deep spiritual plane or are we victims of the limitations of our own minds?

oldleafybeard1

oh btw them purple ohm`s i`d swallow 6 lol  :beer:  oh btw i aint got an EGO....im just an old head bumping along like the rest... :yep:

Edited by thekingofobsolete
fag ash in keyboard
  • Like 1

They were Purple Ohms if you bought them from one dealer, they were MBS if you bought them from another lol

I liked strawberries, and dancing test tubes lol

• Like 2

Just now, Boojum said:

They were Purple Ohms if you bought them from one dealer, they were MBS if you bought them from another lol

I liked strawberries, and dancing test tubes lol

fuk knows but they came from monmouth up  the forest  lol   i`d get a few hundred back in the day. lol  :yep:

fag ash in keyboard

lol my only attempt at dealing was a fucking disaster - if you buy a sheet of acid don't lick your fingers when you are splitting up the sheet into individual trips :doh:

• Like 4

Just now, Boojum said:

lol my only attempt at dealing was a fucking disaster - if you buy a sheet of acid don't lick your fingers when you are splitting up the sheet into individual trips :doh:

mine was to 4 yrs in shepton mallet..... :yep:  i learnt loads there though... lol  oh im so glad im old now thank fuk. :beer:

I tell a lie about my piss poor attempts at dealing, I did also buy a big bag of MDA pills one December.

I meant to sell them over Christmas, parties and shit.

I ended up just eating and snorting all of them.

Best. Christmas. Ever lollollol

• Like 5

Just now, Boojum said:

I tell a lie about my piss poor attempts at dealing, I did also buy a big bag of MDA pills one December.

I meant to sell them over Christmas, parties and shit.

I ended up just eating and snorting all of them.

Best. Christmas. Ever lollollol

ya gutsy fuka........ marvelous butt. lol  lol:yep:

i remember when butane gas was 5 bob a tin i liked 2 a day.  :yep:   :skin_up:

fag ash in keyboard

I remember sheets of red hearts, Pink Panthers and Garfield's, white blotters and gelatine black pyramids, assorted microdots too which you needed a few of

oh and window panes lol

• Like 4

tbh i forgot most of the pics on the blotters lol  + these days i`d rather forget  LSD ..........it scared me to many times last going off. if i told ya my trips + what i hallucinated  ya think im crackers. :yep:

1 minute ago, thekingofobsolete said:

i remember when butane gas was 5 bob a tin i liked 2 a day.  :yep:   :skin_up:

Fucking hell, I don't want to think of all the butane I inhaled lol

The echoes, the waaaowwaaaowwaaaoow sound of the butane buzz lol Everything echoing off into the distance, including reality lol

Evo stik was better, though :bag:

Psychedelics……. Brilliant things, in moderation though, I’ve never taken a trip with the intention of finding answers or the truth or to meet god, my heaviest trips have always been journeys just going along for the ride, escaping reality, quite literally sometimes, the one thing that psychedelics did change for me was perspective, not getting worried or stressing over the little things, not fearing death, when it’s time it’s time, accepting things you cannot change.

I don’t think psychedelics help connect you to anything you just feel more connected, you only see or feel what’s already inside you.

I only do mushrooms in lowish functionable doses nowadays, I can’t commit a full night to tripping my tits off it’s DMT if I want to melt into the universe…. and back home 15 minutes later for a cup of tea.

Fucking marvellous.

Edited by LA LUNA
  • Like 1

When we were younger a few of us used to take a load of acid or mushrooms and go mooching out of the way somewhere, woods, country parks anywhere quiet.

I’ll never forget the one night we were all lay on our backs in a field on a clear night watching the stars and 1 lad lay in the biggest dogshit you’d ever seen it was fucking everywhere, we laughed for weeks :thumsup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think for me LSD always felt totally different from mushrooms or Cacti, but the Cacti was such an epic on going "Spiritual" experience whhich feels pretty unique to the drug, its really hard to explain, other than the trip feels like a journey and I really felt like I learned about myself during it which I wasnt expecting, it was madly beautiful and a slow up down paced over about 14-16 hours, its a proper spiritual feeling but im not talking angels/demons just like this dream world with voices and beings. Salvia too eerie familiar voices directly in my head, its so strange.  LSD always felt more mechanical and rigid to me and I used to pair it with MDMA and those trips were so much fun at festivals. While swigging down half a pint of boiled cacti skins or just munching a load of mushrooms though  I always found myself wondering.. is this thing I just ate showing me what its like to be a mushroom...or a Cacti... I dont know, its all weird and I relate to a lot of whats being said, When you take mad high doses of trips  you forget 90% of what happens anyway, so maybe we were the all seeing, all knowing, space cats at the center of the universe, for 3 seconds who knows?

I never tried DMT and I dont think I ever would, I heard someone describe like smoking a plastic bag and i'd heard enough haha, I did read the book though the Spirit Molecule, really interesting read but to me, Salvia experience put me off those short sharp trips up to outer space because they just pick you up and throw you wherever they like it seems! Id rather have something longer lasting and gentle. I grew up in the 90's and smoked soap bar, so I already met my quota on smoking plastic bags ;)