Changing tent in middle of grow

Oldman2.0

Just now, mysticriver said:

no I meant what was the hole in the wall there for in the 1st place brother?

mystic

aah right, all rooms, in all houses here have wall vents for ventilation, on the outside ya have a slated 9" x 6"cover to let air in, and on the inside same measurement cover, but it's got a mesh screen behind the slats and a slideable piece, so you can have the vent open or closed, i just pulled off the cover on the inside, and replaced it with the mentioned above :yep:

Edited by Oldman2.0
  • Like 2

As far as settings are concerned. 

Which theme do you use? 

Light or Dark? 

I have trouble with the dark theme, 

my eyes obviously aren't as good as they used to be lol

When working through my notifications some appear like they've been read(bold text), 

so if it says that "you were quoted" or "someone mentioned you" then will be bold even though it hasn't been read yet :)

Hope this helps. 

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 1

@ShumroomRight I get ya thanks, sometimes those notifications don't beep, or the red light indicator don't pop up, when I'm live on the site, and i could click in on notifications, and see some then, but they were from a bit earlier. 

Stuff I'm reading, or when following peep's diary's, i need to sort then as well, as when I'm not been quoted, or tagged, I like to be notified when a new post comes up, I think I have selected once a day email notifications, so need to change that on some of them, for when I'm live on here, so I can follow better, and not miss out, :thumsup:

• Like 2