OldFord

@panik   

A quick update on the 4 remaining flavours. :)     

All happy  & well within the window of opportunity to come down but only the little Serious 61 in the 1 ltr pot is being taken down today.

The remainder of the Fast Lemon Cake is still cooking away and delighted to say its maturing nicely.   

Will leave her running to she how she copes but seeing no signs of being unhappy or any rot  :B): 

large_033.JPGlarge_034.JPGlarge_038.JPGlarge_036.JPGlarge_035.JPGlarge_037.JPG

RGSC ErdPurpz ... Still cooking :)       Shes happy , well cooked and could take her today BUT we will be pushing her on and see how she handles the weather :yep:

Very happy with this girl,  smells incredible !!    Bud structure perfect for outdoors ,  loving this lady,    Not a trace of rot !      Real pretty colours coming through also. 

large_047.JPGlarge_050.JPGlarge_051.JPGlarge_049.JPGlarge_048.JPGlarge_052.JPGlarge_061.JPGlarge_062.JPGlarge_063.JPGlarge_064.JPG

RGSC Serious 61  .... in a 1 ltr pot :B):      In a 1 ltr pot to let me test & try such a small pot due to being ill if im lucky to do next year then small pots will be my thing.

Very happy with the results from such a small pot :)      

The little RGSC Serious 61 is no more :yep:     The is done /  down and drying.      She offered an impressive bounty of hard & dense delightful smelling nuggets. 

large_022.JPGlarge_023.JPGlarge_024.JPGlarge_026.JPGlarge_025.JPGlarge_019.JPGlarge_016.JPGlarge_017.JPGlarge_021.JPGlarge_018.JPG

large_028.JPGlarge_027.JPGlarge_029.JPGlarge_031.JPGlarge_032.JPG

RGSC Serious 61  ... Larger of 2.        

Shes ready to come down but im going to push her own for some more amber ,  shes happy and smells incredible ,  im pushing for a tad more amber and another week we will review her. 

No sign of rot and she looks depleted but happy ,   some lovely colours coming through and the aroma is def on point .... fruity with skunky undertones ,  very open bud structure but feels really dense in the hand.     Was my least fav of the 3 test cultivars at the start but shes brought me round for sure.     Very nice indeed.  

Lets see how she takes another week !!

large_053.JPGlarge_056.JPGlarge_058.JPGlarge_054.JPGlarge_055.JPGlarge_059.JPGlarge_057.JPGlarge_015.JPGlarge_014.JPGlarge_024.JPG

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual
  • Like 10

Looking lovely mate, that 1L lady is really impressive, you did really well to keep her fed with such a small rootball. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Looking lovely mate, that 1L lady is really impressive, you did really well to keep her fed with such a small rootball. 

Cheers mate  ,  been rough as hell ... dragged my arse out of bed to tend to the girls , chop the little 61 and back to bed lol    

That little 1 ltr pot 61 did me proud , no topping or training and still a decent haul of well cooked goodness.   

Im shocked the roots didnt lock out but she was in a heavy biased hay medium so that def helped let them spread in the tiny space ,   at least i know for def that if im  here & well enough to be growing next year then the 1 ltr pots will let me grow & produce decent buds :yep:     

Now ... how many 1 ltr pots can i squeeze in the garden  lol     

• Like 4

A good look at the girls today and they will all be coming down on sunday :yep:

The remainder of the Fast Lemon Cake is well done.

The Super 61 is very nice ,  very very well cooked.

The ErdPurpz is beautiful :george:   Very well cooked and very colourful.

So on sunday morning they will all be coming down.   

Pics of the felling up late sunday :yep:

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

Amazing what can be done with a 1L pot

Mate im over the moon with the little Super 61 in that 1 ltr pot :yep:    If im lucky enough to be playing next season then i will be more than happy playing with tiny pots !   

See how big i can get them :)   

The big Sper 61 im over the moon with but she will come down sunday.     Gutting as that just leaves the Passion #1 

• Like 1

The deed has been done.

The Fast Lemon Cake has been harvested ,   The ErdPurpz & Super 61 have had all the mains & larger stuff removed.  

They will now be left out for the next 2 wks minimum due to commitments .... we shall see how they fare :) 

Pics soon.   

• Like 4

More congrats here @OldFord your getting some lovely cooked buds across the line now..

That girl in the 1ltr well i never, thats amazing dude.. some lovely pics too, I must brush up on my photography lol

Cracking job mucker :yep:

• Like 1

@Revive  @Idicanna jones  Cheers guys :yep:      Very well cooked indeed ... the ErdPurpz i reckon was a few days away from turning as she had all the tell tale signs but luckily she was clean.

The 1 ltr pot was soooo much fun and a challenge ,  was a great positive test for the future.   

Real gutting taking them down hence i left the lower stuff just to keep my hand in.   Now only 1 plant left cooking :( 

Pics are with my phone ,  bought a good digital cam but cant work it lol        Using a clip on lens for the phone and happy with it as not into comps , as long as its a decent pic.   

• Like 2

Think I'm gonna have to head down the rgsc route next year.... Ive got 2 carts loaded on 2 separate websites.... The rgsc one is winning out at the minute 

• Like 1

Without even knowing the competition I'd say RGSC all the way mate, not many breeders that can match them outdoors in the UK and offer Fems. Alfemco (Amarillo slim) and subbies as well of course. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2