OldFord

Hi all,   i have been growing out the 3 variant testers kindly offered up by @panik  and now have something worthy of posting up :yep: 

A quick update on whats been going on to date ,  the 3 tester strains are outdoors and started off indoors under an led ,  placed outside just over  2 wks after breaking soil ... yeah i know its early but im testing them  from an outdoors perspective  :yep:      At present all are under the sun and will be aiming to place them into the light dep cabs as soon as i chop the current run in 2 wks time , i may get a week or two head start on the natural flip so im happy to take the gamble.    

I have lost a few to the slime brigade and 2 to a draught , also 2 broke soil , stalled and keeled over but poss my mistake.  

starting with the  -

Serious 61  -  2 seeds soaked and 2 sprouts up within 48hrs :)        1 sadly got eaten by the slime brigade.     The other is a seriously chunky girl with huge fans , some of the most vigorous growth traits i have seen in a while and seem to be loving the outdoors life ,  very very happy & healthy.    Quite a bushy and tall girl compared to the others in test.  No odours to speak of yet.    Some of the biggest fans i have seen on anything of its size to date.   Impressive so far.  

ErdPurpz -   2 seeds soaked and 2 sprouts up within 48hrs :)      1 was placed into the southern GG plot and 1 remains in the garden.    The GG one was snapped by some critter.

The garden one is thriving and is very happy & healthy.    Good growth with lots of vigour ,  no odours to speak of.   A nice & easy  plant to grow so far.    Impressed with her so far. 

Fast Lemon Cake -  2 seeds soaked and 1 up within 48hrs.   1 keeled over almost straight away - poss draught issue.    The other took 6 days to surface .... so shes now commonly referred to  as the Last Lazy Lemon Cake :)      A beautiful thin leaved girl ,  nice spacing & structure to her.    Growth was slow to start but seems to be in her swing now.    Feint lemon odour and seems to be very happy.

Unknown -  This little girl is unknown ,  with the joys of outdoor growing .... the slime brigade , draughts , weather and numerous other factors i have lost a few and honestly dont know what she is :) 

She is much smaller than the others , she is growing but slowly.  She seems happy & healthy but just seems to be ambling along at her own pace.   I wont kull any plant even an ugly ass mutant so we shall see what she has to offer soon enough.   

I will upload pics of all the girls tomoz as have a few pics to go through and upload.    Thanks for swinging by folks.    

In summation i have some thriving very happy & healthy testers and im pleased with what im seeing so far :yep:    

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual
  • Like 12

I have an unknown :D  And that's what her jar is going to say lol 

Reminds me, I must find a spot to show off a couple of pics for @panik

All the best with these mate :yep: 

• Like 2

@Gaijin   Cheers mate      Honesty is the best policy :)     

I really have no idea what she is ,  all i know is she was from the group of Paniks testers as nothing else was soaking or breaking soil other than Paniks bits.

Time will tell mate ,   believe me i have had numerous Unknown labelled jars over the years .... the joys of having a crazy Bass Cat with a fetish for tags in or on  a pot lol    

He's a little shit for stealing the plant tags ,  i did try the cable tie style one and he chewed them up !      Hence in a lot of my pics there's a few  tags :) 

• Like 4

Pics as promised :)      All very happy & healthy :yep:     Will be going into light dep in the next few weeks.   

large_031.JPGlarge_032.JPGlarge_033.JPGlarge_034.JPGlarge_035.JPGlarge_036.JPGlarge_037.JPGlarge_038.JPGlarge_039.JPGlarge_040.JPGlarge_041.JPGlarge_042.JPGlarge_043.JPGlarge_044.JPGlarge_045.JPGlarge_046.JPG

The little Unknown one ,  got no clue lol     Will see how we go ,  shes in no hurry to grow and im happy with her as shes healthy :yep:

large_026.JPGlarge_027.JPG

More updates soon 

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

A quick update  folks   - 

All of the testers except the little unknown will be going into the light dep cabs on sunday morning :yep:   

All are getting big & bushy now !!    The Lazy Last Fast Lemon Cake has caught up and i believe shes the biggest now :) 

More importantly all ave looking very happy & healthy.   

Pics up sunday.    

• Like 6

A quick update and theres been development :george: 

The Lazy Last Fast Lemon Cake is in the light dep cab all on her own ... as shes spread out some :yep:     Looking very nice :)       Very open structure to her.

The Serious 61  is getting wide  ,  looking very happy , healthy and bushy .... plus ... shes showing pre flower :yep:       Happy days :) 

The ErdPurpz is also bushing up  :yep:    Shes very happy , healthy and getting wider by the week.   

Get pics up asap.     

• Like 2

Just put the Lazy Last Fast Lemon Cake in her cab for the evening and i noticed the ErdPurpz is showing pre flowers :yep:

I now have all 3 of the testers  in flower :)    Serious 61  ,  Fast Lemon Cake ,  ErdPurpz ,  all looking really good , happy & healthy ,  filling out nicely.    

Hopefully a nice colour & flower show to come :george:

• Like 1

Good morning people  , apologies on the lack of pics to date ,  i have a few sorted now :yep:

@panik   Loving this Fast Lemon Cake ,  in fact all have their own special appeal ,  the Fast Lemon cake gets the special attention as shes in light dep ,  sat leaning and want to try push her long times , see how we go :yep:

The Fast Lemon is nicely structured ,  plenty airflow ,  very nice plant , happy & healthy ,   6 days into light dep run 

large_060.JPGlarge_061.JPGlarge_062.JPGlarge_065.JPGlarge_066.JPG

The Serious 61 is showing her lady bits ,  fast off the mark :yep:   She filling up and going up very nicely in an 8ltr pot ,  all 3 testers are in 8ltrs of home brew.   

Serious 61 ,  smells sweet with stench undertones :)   Very happy & healthy  ,  see how we go.  

large_102.JPGlarge_103.JPGlarge_104.JPGlarge_105.JPGlarge_105.JPGlarge_106.JPGlarge_107.JPGlarge_108.JPG

I will do the ErdPurpz tomoz boys & girls   :yep:

• Like 9

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all ,  apologies on the lack of updates & pics boys & girls ,  i was away for a bit then rough as hell and then had to play catch up.    

Now feeling better and back at it :yep:       All @panikTesters are coming along very nicely :B): 

I will only be featuring the RGSC ErdPurps today as i need to drag the Fast Lemon Cake & Serious 61 out their positions and not quite up to that mammoth task yet as both becoming big ass beasts but i will get them done in next few days with more pics of the biggest ErdPurps too. 

I have 2 RGSC ErdPurps on the go ,  1 in the tidy end of Mrs OF's garden that she isnt impressed about lol    The other in the Wild Section ,  both doing very well indeed. 

The Wild area one is a beast and the Tidy area one is a more compact plant ,  both have given me my 1st and only disply of Pink Pistils that i really didnt think i would get this year :B):

A few ics of the girls ..... 

large_014.JPGlarge_007.JPGlarge_003.JPGlarge_008.JPGlarge_015.JPGlarge_016.JPGlarge_017.JPGlarge_018.JPG 

Coming along very nicely and still got a while to go but they seem happy & healthy :yep:      Better pics of them in the open in next few day folks.   

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Beautiful little lady there and a good producer as well. 

Cheers mate ,  the 4th pic with the multi heads & green cane is the other ErdPurps from just befor my hols ,  she a fair bit bushier now , just a tad too much to be dragging out today.  

The other is a compact girl thats filling up nicely ,   im very happy with them :yep:

The Lazy Last Fast Lemon Cake is something else :B):    Shes all bud and little fill !!     Will get pics of her in next few days  ,  shes a very impressive girl ,  shes all trussed up with twine as shes way too heavy for her limbs !      Very impressed with the Lemon Cake .... looks like my Black Leb but in yellow & green   ,  huge internode spacing & very open structure.  

Shes my fav from the 3 flavours.    The 2 Serious 61's are looking good but the Lemon puts them all in the shade :yep:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

A long overdue update on the garden girls :yep:   

At present im delighted with all 3 cultivars ,   the Fast Lemon Cake is outstanding and by far my fav of the 3 flavours.  

The Fast Lemon Cake was special from the start !    She has an outdoors structure very suited to outdoor life , open & sturdy ,  her bud structure is as dense as it can safely be without being dangerously dense ,  the aromas are very good,  sweet lemon pie aromas , quite pungent but not overpowering in the garden ,  rub her up and its a ruch of acrid fuel like stench that hits hard.   Im hoping the lemon smells transfers onto the taste as she smells incredible :B):

I have her trussed up with hessian twine and shes still drooping  & dripping her heads due to the density & weight :yep:         A trimmers delight as hardly a fan and very low leaf to bud ratio.  

I love this girl and would love to run her in the ground instead of a pot .... reckon she could be extra special !  

RGSC  Fast Lemon Cake 

Aka  The Lazy Last Fast Lemon Cake.   

large_028.JPGlarge_027.JPGlarge_029.JPGlarge_030.JPGlarge_031.JPGlarge_032.JPGlarge_033.JPGlarge_034.JPGlarge_035.JPGlarge_035.JPGlarge_037.JPGlarge_036.JPGlarge_038.JPGlarge_039.JPGlarge_040.JPGlarge_041.JPG

:B):     @panik

• Like 6

The next tester cultivar is the nest furthest along after the Fast Lemon Cake ,  im very happy with these girls condition , progress and health :yep:

I am referring to the pair of RGSC ErdPurps ,   i have 2 girls,  1 compact girl in Mrs OF's tidy area and 1 unit in the messy area :) 

Today we shall feature the big girl mostly :yep:        

Shes bushy with dense fast developing nuggets of dense delight , they buds are very firm , not too tight to trap the wet stuff !  Density ideal for outdoors.  

Im getting a really sweet sherbet zingy fizzyness ,  quite unique and very intriguing.    not a stench , just a girl that smells incredible when you get up close & intimate :wub:

Very happy & healthy ,  seeing no reason they shouldnt make it home safe after some more cooking. 

The ErdPurps  are  also the only plants that afforded me the opportunity to participate in the annual tradition of ... contributing to the legendary Pink Pistil Thread and for that alone im grateful !

RGSC ErdPurps

large_100.JPGlarge_103.JPGlarge_102.JPGlarge_101.JPGlarge_104.JPG

• Like 7