OldFord

The last of the tester cultivars is the pair of RGSC Serious 61 :yep:

I have 2 firls out & running nicely ,   1 is a little girl in a 1.5 ltr pot thats doing very well ,  filling out nicely and cooking out as the weeks pass ,  shes still got a bit of a journey to go but she happy & healthy and we shall keep rolling along.  

large_081.JPGlarge_082.JPGlarge_077.JPGlarge_078.JPGlarge_079.JPG

large_081.JPGlarge_079.JPG

Next up is the big RGSC Serious 61 girl :yep:         Again im very happy with her ,  progress is great and still a bit of a journey til we make it home but shes happy & healthy  and confident of her romping home.   

Shes around around a few days to a wk ahead of the smaller one  ,  not that much in it but you can see slightly more milky milky lol  

RGSC Serious 61  bigger onelarge_081.JPGlarge_082.JPGlarge_083.JPGlarge_084.JPGlarge_085.JPGlarge_086.JPGlarge_087.JPGlarge_088.JPGlarge_089.JPGlarge_090.JPGlarge_091.JPG

:B):    @panik :yep:

• Like 10

Ey up @OldFord :) I’m ashamed to say I’ve only just seen this diary. Feel free to boo everyone. You’re plants, cannabis or otherwise, always look spot on. Awesome stuff :yep:

Edited by mikeydoughnut
Plants not pants lol
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Ey up @OldFord :) I’m ashamed to say I’ve only just seen this diary. Feel free to boo everyone. You’re plants, cannabis or otherwise, always look spot on. Awesome stuff :yep:

Thanks Mikey  :yep:     Its all good mate ,  doors always open my friend.  

Plants been up & down , they have kept me pre occupied though , take the single cell off things   for that im very grateful  !   

been a rough season both grow & personal  ,  got them aross the line  , well cooked and healthy ... can tcomplain ata all and still got skin in the game mate :B):

See how we go & hopefully some more updates soon 

You back in the Dub  life yet mate  ?   

• Like 5

I guess a bumpy journey makes reaching the destination that bit sweeter :) That being said I hope the roads a bit smoother from here on in, especially personally :yep:

Nah. No chance. Don’t think I’ll ever own a car ever again. I could get a shitter like but it’s the upkeep. I’d rather pay for lecky and have a ton of weed to smoke than get stressed out by knobs that can’t drive lol Got me sen a lecky bike. Managed to squidge 30 odd mph out of it. So I’m happy. You still fettling that owd Jetta? 

• Like 4

On 24/09/2022 at 10:06 PM, mikeydoughnut said:

I guess a bumpy journey makes reaching the destination that bit sweeter :) That being said I hope the roads a bit smoother from here on in, especially personally :yep:

Nah. No chance. Don’t think I’ll ever own a car ever again. I could get a shitter like but it’s the upkeep. I’d rather pay for lecky and have a ton of weed to smoke than get stressed out by knobs that can’t drive lol Got me sen a lecky bike. Managed to squidge 30 odd mph out of it. So I’m happy. You still fettling that owd Jetta? 

Sorry mate i just seen this :yep:      I would love to say the old Jetta has been lovingly restored but i would be fibbing lol       Its sat in a lock up since i cleared the workshop ,  seems strange as i always wanted a bigger workshop ... now its almost car free .. its mahooosive !        

With how the health's going i dont see me getting to her but have made provisions for her to ensure she gets the right love.     

Shame as there aint many 2 door jettas around now let alone unwelded examples.     

I do have a leccy bike belonging to the grandaughter that i will be waving my magic wand over ... see if we can make it quicker ... now its been spray painted in metallic pink lol    

No its not mine :)  ...Honest      Modded zimmer more my thing :yep:

• Like 2

Awww man. Owd Jettas are just sexy as hell. I suppose it’s in the eye of the beholder but I like that old boxy look. Old granadas, cortina’s and Volvos. Phoar!! Before I bought my golf I was going to look at a B reg Granada but the auto box scared me off. So I bought a golf with an auto box lol Wish I’d gotten that Granada now. Dogshit brown it wer. Gorgeous car.

If I had the money I’d snap yer hand off. But I’m sure it’ll end up in the right hands. It’s better you take it easy n just enjoy yer time instead of working yer spuds off. 

lol those lecky bikes are proper sleepers mate! On setting 5 downhill I could get 40mph out of it. The bike is budget though so try to stay under 25 incase owt comes loose lol 

Again the flowers are awesome and enjoy yer time with the grandkids n take it easy bud :yep:

• Like 2

The Fast Lemon Cake is coming down tomorrow :B):        +30% amber and smelling incredible :yep:     Lemon Swiss Roll for sure with a strong Lemon Cif cleaner underneath.

Some rather large & very dense nuggets of delights ..... almsot a shame to pull her down ... almost lol   

The Super61's are rapidly coming on and quite poss overtaken the ErdPurps in maturing terms.

Pics up late tomorrow.  

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual
  • Like 8

Good morning people :)     The Fast Lemon Cake has been partially chopped :yep:    She offered up 2 boxes worth and i have ran out of drying space.

I fed the girl after cutting her and put her back in place to continue cooking ,  some large & dense buds left !!    Lots in fact , but we shall push her on and see how she handles the weather to come.      The air was thick with a pungent lemon odur ,  delightful aroma :)    

I have around 80 pics to resize , sort and upload lol     Start doing it now ..... pics of all 3 flavours of testers coming soon.

• Like 3

Right ,  thats the pics sorted :yep:     

The Fast Lemon Cake has been a joy to grow ,  very open structure and offered a high yield ... i never weigh a crop as i got ZERO interest on it !   I simply want good quality , well cooked then a strict cure & burp regime :george: 

Yield wise she offered up 2 boxes worth of large & dense nuggets that ooozed Lemon Swiis roll aroma with a Lemon Cif cleaner undertone.

I have had her tied up with hessian rope for a while now due to the mains all being so dense & heavy ,  when i cut the rope this morning  ... it was like a badly packed kebab lol    

Ut just flopped all over the place ;)       I removed some rather nice buds til i ran out of drying space ,  the remainder i shall push on to see how she copes .

What i removed today was approx 30% amber ,  most of the remaining buds are 10% amber , mainly due to the open structure with no light blocking.   :yep:

So hoping the aroma transfers to the taste !! 

Pics decent but it was misty as hell ,  did cause me some issues getting clear snaps.   

The RGSC Fast Lemon Cake -

large_006.JPGlarge_009.JPGlarge_007.JPGlarge_008.JPGlarge_010.JPGlarge_014.JPGlarge_013.JPGlarge_011.JPGlarge_012.JPGlarge_015.JPGlarge_017.JPGlarge_016.JPGlarge_019.JPGlarge_022.JPGlarge_020.JPGlarge_021.JPGlarge_026.JPGlarge_027.JPGlarge_028.JPGlarge_029.JPGlarge_023.JPG

• Like 7

The Fast Lemon Cake is a real monster mate and looks perfectly cooked to me but mine don't get the full sun until 11 am which is a shame. Amazing Lemon Cif smelling big fat sticky buds of sun grown medicine truly inspirational stuff @OldFord

• Like 2

@Bad Apple   Much appreciated sir  thanks :yep:          I had benefit of light dep to assist luckily.     Although shes only sitting in a 10 ltr pot i did ok.

Very happy with her and still more to come :george: 

More updates in a minute

• Like 1

Next up  .... RGSC ErdPurps. :yep:

The ErdPurps is well within her window of opportunity for taking down but im gonna push her on another week at least , want to see some more amber .  currently 10% but she looks happy , so will carry on pushing.    

A thorough inspection today showed no sign of rot and considering how dense the nuggets are .. impressive.     

Shes a low odour girl so far,  a soft berry  with gas underneath ,   even when rubbed up she not pungent,    I am hoping the aroma transfers to taste :yep:

Shes colouring up nicely ,  pink , purple and bluey  hues  , pic doesnt convey how pretty she is.   

Not a huge yield like the Lemon but impressive large / dense buds ,  will be a heft bonus from a 7.5 ltr pot:B):     

Will more than likely take the largest buds and put the rest back out cooking.   8 wks  flower as of today

RGSC  ErdPurps  -  

large_046.JPGlarge_050.JPGlarge_049.JPGlarge_047.JPGlarge_048.JPGlarge_050.JPGlarge_051.JPGlarge_054.JPGlarge_051.JPGlarge_053.JPG

• Like 6

Vest up  .... RGSC Serious 61 

I have 2 Serious 61's out,   a larger one in 7.5 ltr pot  &  a smaller one i was seeing what i could get out of a 1 litre pot :) 

Both are looking happy & healthy ,  filling out and not a million miles awy from window of opportunity ,  will keep pushing them for a healthy amber glow :yep:

Been an easy grow,  no dramas,   liking the heavy denser nugs on this girl  ,  shes got a soft aroma but rub her up and its fuel / gas / chem pungency at loud levels.   Nice :) 

The larger on the 2  .... RGSC  Super 81

large_056.JPGlarge_058.JPGlarge_060.JPGlarge_063.JPGlarge_057.JPGlarge_059.JPGlarge_064.JPGlarge_061.JPGlarge_065.JPGlarge_067.JPGlarge_068.JPGlarge_062.JPGlarge_066.JPG

• Like 6

The last of todays updates good people :(   

Nest up ...... RGSC Serious 61   in a tiny 1 ltr pot of hay and a splash of soil & grit.    

I wanted to see what growing in a tiny pot could produce with no topping or training ,  just straight growing and im delighted with the little or not so little RGSC Serious 61 :yep:

Im sick and if im plying next year i cant be doing with big pots so thought i would try a tiny pot and im happy :) 

This is the smaller of 2 Serious 61's and shes almost ready to come down ,  well in her window of opportunity ,  milky but a tiny % of amber ,   will push her on and see how we go :yep:

Again she has a soft aroma,  but rub he up and its a heavy fuel , skunky , gas type aroma and shes loud !    

Very very happy with this little girl ,  1st feed in 9 days like the others , all due to rain & timings.   

RGSC Serious 61 in  1 ltr pot :B): 

large_072.JPGlarge_076.JPGlarge_077.JPGlarge_080.JPGlarge_081.JPGlarge_079.JPGlarge_078.JPGlarge_074.JPGlarge_075.JPGlarge_071.JPG

• Like 7