How many vapes....

mmmm...nice!

19 hours ago, mmmm...nice! said:

Aaaaargh, ffs....     :wallbash:

Anyone tried/got a Vapman...??   Loving the steampunk look of these...

You are not alone. Ive been lusting for a while.

Vapman site has a sale on classic or og olive in walnut case for less than just the vapman itself! Till end of September. My VAs is twitching......

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, M Pamplemousse said:

Vapman site has a sale

If I hadn't already pulled the trigger I'd be very cross with you for telling me that...  lol  

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, mmmm...nice! said:

If I hadn't already pulled the trigger I'd be very cross with you for telling me that...  lol  

Ha. I was about to purchase when they slapped on vat. FFS i hate sites that price excluding vat. So I've held off.

Looks like grasscity has best price in UK for 121.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Only have 1 vape and dont need another. 

Mighty for me from vapefiend so the 420 discount added helped lower the price. Nearly 2yr om and still use weekly for a 210 dunt lol

Edited by Darknight420710
  • Like 2
On 9/27/2022 at 0:26 PM, Darknight420710 said:

Only have 1 vape and dont need another. 

I like the assortment of veapons in my varsenal...  

If my first Mighty hadn't died on me then I'd have probably only needed that one. Bought another and the same happened. Got a fair bit of use out of them but that was it for me with S&B. £500 worth of plastic pigs in my bin... over about 2 1/2 - 3 years. It was used daily probably 10 bowls a day.

The Arizer Solo 2 is a beast in comparison, built like a tank, glass airway, easy to clean and you can change the battery. Love it, never had any problems with it 4/5  years later, original battery, same amount of use. 

Since then to save the lifetime of the vapes I have bought so far, I rotate the usage from one to another. I like the variety and the different tastes/flavours that others give. Choices choices...  it kinda replaces the ritual of rolling a big fat doobie for me. 

The Dynavap helped me give up smoking, although it took a little bit of time to suss it out, great little vape especially when used with the iSpire wand. Flavour city! 

I've promised myself to stop buying vaporisers after I get hold of the Tinymight 2...  lol   

Any day now from @vapefiend just waiting for my phone to go ping!  :chains:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, mr rhino said:

This has cured my VAS...its pretty much the perfect vape.

Really like the look of the TM...  <<checks @vapefiend's site, again>>  

1 hour ago, Jams67 said:

It really is a great vape mate you wont be disappointed:yep:

Don't think I've read a bad thing about it.   

How'd you get on with the Tasty Tube??  I love it through the Honey Bubbler, hits like a mule.

The Vapman takes a bit of getting used to, which actually works very well, fiddly if you have huge hands but wonderful flavourful draws. Beautiful little thing, can't stop looking at  it. lol 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, mmmm...nice! said:

Really like the look of the TM...  <<checks @vapefiend's site, again>>  

Don't think I've read a bad thing about it.   

How'd you get on with the Tasty Tube??  I love it through the Honey Bubbler, hits like a mule.

The Vapman takes a bit of getting used to, which actually works very well, fiddly if you have huge hands but wonderful flavourful draws. Beautiful little thing, can't stop looking at  it. lol 

Yeah the TM2 has blown me away with the performance. I love the tasty tube, I was having great results using on top of the mega globe or the bubble, fun to use and hits hard like you say. I was mucking about using it on my sticky brick runt and maxx, actually been mixing up a lot vapes the last couple of weeks and that works great too. The sticky bricks add a bit of the wood flavour and a nice change from going through glass/water.

Ive been tempted by the vapman as well lol, mainly for hash but I just ordered a B0 so I better not think about anything else until I sell some the current line up lol 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Errrr....   Nice lil text this morning from @vapefiend to wake me up, thanks guys lol 

The Tinymight 2 is back in stock....!   Need I say more...  lol 

Roll on Tuesday...    :chains:

• Like 3
On 9/30/2022 at 11:42 AM, Jams67 said:

Ive been tempted by the vapman

Absolutely love it. It's like a beautiful piece of art that is kinda fun to use and tastes sooo fucking nice for such a tiny bowl. Less is more in a sense with this thing...

It surprised me. Sat me down for  good think....   wtf...   :bangin:

• Like 2
6 hours ago, mmmm...nice! said:

Errrr....   Nice lil text this morning from @vapefiend to wake me up, thanks guys lol 

The Tinymight 2 is back in stock....!   Need I say more...  lol 

Roll on Tuesday...    :chains:

Awesome mate, congrats :yep: 

6 hours ago, mmmm...nice! said:

Absolutely love it. It's like a beautiful piece of art that is kinda fun to use and tastes sooo fucking nice for such a tiny bowl. Less is more in a sense with this thing...

It surprised me. Sat me down for  good think....   wtf...   :bangin:

Yeah its definitely one id like to add to the collection at some point :smokin:

• Like 1