How many vapes....

mmmm...nice!

...does one need, or want??  lol 

FFS, thought giving up smoking was meant to save me some money

Just spent a large fortune @vapefiend  super quick delivery as always, cheers buddy! :thumsup:

And then I go and find this vid, didn't take me long to pull the trigger, again....   :wanker:

2:54 minutes in to be exact...  lol  Great review from this fella, kinda like him lol 

Anyone else got one of these?? 

https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/elev8r-glass-portable-vaporizer?variant=34346115301511

https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/elev8r-e-heater-glass-vaporizer-kit

I'm banning myself from Vapefiend for 2 months minimum  :banned:

• Like 5

Yes 

I have both 

And a big ass torch :)

They both work well and produce really tasty vapour but the big torch scares me tbh so the coil version gets more use 

Beware the VAS is real lol

• Like 5

By coincidence I ordered the torch only version yesterday. 

This is after I promised myself no more - I already have too many.

• Like 1

Just one for me (Xmax V3 Pro). No, wait, I've got two (I always forget about my old desktop 'jar' vaporiser. I never use it tbh.)

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

@mmmm...nice!

Well I've had mine for a few days now.

Really good. After a couple of goes had the timing down. Using a blazer big shot. 

Big tasty clouds. Really impressed. 

If you already have a suitable torch lighter or brulee/plumbers torch then I would really recommend. If not I'd probably go coil version.

Not quite the power of my fp b1 but for the money and simplicity......

What are your thoughts?

Edited by M Pamplemousse
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

What are your thoughts?

I bought the full kit and the coil version....  lol   

Filled up the end with 3mm ruby balls and that works a real treat!  stuffed a Solo stem gauze inside and slid it up to stop the balls falling out... 

It's an absolute beast!!  Huge thick clouds...  Caught my mate out a few times, I'm like whooooa, you ok there??!!  lol  ''This thing will fuck you up'' lol 

Loving the flavour/taste at lowish temps as I'm on the heat up...   

Love it, along with the Dynavap's and Honey Tower bubbler...  fuck smoking. :furious:

• Like 4

Love the pure flavour you get from the Elev8R  :thumsup:

I think they should ship the Elev8R with some test tube tongs or a holder or something tho

And advise anyone using one with a torch to spend £2 or £3 on some 

The Elev8R is dirt cheap tbh considering they include a bowl, adapter, clips ..... in the pack

But :)

If you've got a quartz nectar collector, some balls and a screen, you can make something comparable by packing the joint with balls and stuffing a couple of screens in to hold the balls in place. 

There's a DiY thread entitled "sand castle vapor wand" that details how over on FC.

I actually prefer my DiY Vapor Wand thing over the Elev8R as it's got a small handle, so you can twizzle it the flame and put it on and take it off the bowl easily without tongs or anything so I find it waaay easier to use.

• Like 2

The only dry herb vape I have ever owned is my DynaVap M 17 no need for anything for my usage, does a Dab pen count as a vape? If so I have a Linx Ember too. I enjoy both and both are fairly priced :yep:

• Like 4
12 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

Have too many rigs already!

That's like saying you have too many guitars....  lol  

Love that set up, Tinymight is on my shopping list...

9 hours ago, Hippie on hill said:

There's a DiY thread entitled "sand castle vapor wand"

Ah, thanks for that...  

• Like 5

I tried out my mates Dynavap concentrate coil with some recently made Psychosister BHO today...

He couldn't get it working quite right for some reason. Dropped a couple of large drops of the BHO into it and they more or less disappeared into the little coil...  we hit it with the iSpire Wand. WOW...!  That works great! The BHO tasted amazing producing HUGE FAT clouds of vapour...  

Probably only needed one drop...  lol  

Banned myself from Vapefiend for two months so the coil kit sits in my basket along with a load of other goodies...  

• Like 5
On 7/21/2022 at 3:47 AM, Boojum said:

I don't even own one vape :bag:

Loved smoking for 40 odd years, well, thought I did...  

Seriously, vaping is the way to go, give it a go, so much healthier on the lungs and the taste is out of this world once you get your taste back after 2 weeks off tobacco.

Said to myself if I really want a fat doobie I'd have one, not going to beat myself up trying to hold out and cave in after 3/4 days...  3 quick hits on a dynavap or a bowl of  the Arizer solo and I'm there like I just had a fat one...  with a better taste in my mouth.  

I smoked a doobie to 'see' what the ESB tasted like because I'd never smoked that one...  fuck me, tobacco really is rank... I finished the doobie and the ESB after I got through the nicotine taste tasted really nice, thumbs up for Fleur de Mal...  as with the Generals Daughter...  both taste, fuck I'm dribbling thinking about the taste.... soooo gooood!

That elev8 wand thing is a show stopper, goodnight...  lol 

• Like 3