How many vapes....

mmmm...nice!

12 minutes ago, Hippie on hill said:

Oh no! 

iDrinkBleach (Cloud-connoisseur) makes some fancy pants versions of a couple of DiY projects I've been involved in, over on FC, that fit that description.

His Atlas is basically a cartridge heater in a tube, surrounded by balls .... with a really nice handle and other bits n bobs 

Thats actually one of the vapes that troy and jerry are testing on one of their old live streams along with the qaroma, taroma and the ceroma. They also try the halo, going to watch the video later tonight or tomorrow, I used to watch their videos almost every week back then so I've probably seen it already but I was always baked when I watched them so..... lol 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2022 at 0:52 AM, mmmm...nice! said:

I'm banning myself from Vapefiend for 2 months minimum  :banned:

FFS...!  :furious:

...anyway, that didn't last long when my phone went ping!  Whodafucksdat??  Aaaah, Vapefiend, yay,  the Glass Charlie all glass wand type thing is back in stock... lol 

Arrived today, fuck, that is as cool and nice as the Elev8r... 

Just remembered, well looked it up... lol 

...it's the Tasty Tube Vaporizer lol just hit it through the Honey percolator, yup, that works. Pretty fucking well I might add... tasty as you like!   Mmmm niiiice...! 

Think I'm going to have to block Vapefiends number....   :yep:     but then again, I have my eye on that Tinymight 2 urgh.

I will try end my vape buying addiction soon. Next year. Maybe. 

• Like 3
On 9/6/2022 at 1:11 PM, Jams67 said:

Looks like I managed to bag a TM2 from vapefiend :yahoo:

You saved me £290, when I looked they'd sold out...  lol 

• Like 2

Haha your welcome mate, but I think they should be getting regular stock, blown away with how good it is:yep:

I seen you got Tasty Tube as well, I got one myself but wont get to use it until next week as im away and didnt arrive before I left. How you finding it? Ive got a few torches but the blazer big shot got could finally be put to use looks like it will be the torch of choice for the tasty tube. I hadn’t even heard of it before, but the vapefiend review came on after i watched the tinymight 2 accessories video the other day, looks like it punches well above its weight, cant wait to try it.

I know what you mean about VAS, ive just got 2 new vapes in the last week, that weren’t on my list or in the sales like I said I would wait for lol 

• Like 1

The Tasty Tube is based on an older vape called the Vaponic. Think it was originally called the Vapbong but they had to change it. It's about the same size as the Dynavap M

I managed to find one a month or so ago and was surprised by the simplicity of it and the hits were pretty damn tasty, love the all glass pathways. 

As soon as I saw The Tasty Tube I HAD to get one. It's quite big 20mm dia tube 130 mm long. then add mouthpiece...  lol  

It a fucking beast....!   Just like the Elev8r, it will fuck you up. lol  once you get the heating right with your chosen flamethrower.  The herb chamber/bowl is huge. the glass holds its heat very well...  you can get quite a few long draws off one heat up cycle. Pretty hard to combust but inevitably you will one day. Did that with the Vaponic when I first got it. Once you get the hang of it, like the Dynavap, you'll know just how far you can push it. Not combusted this Tasty Tube yet....   

I think you like it. lol 

I've already made space on my desk for the Tinymight 2...  :yep:

Vape I wouldn't buy again....    

Storz & Bickel Mighty, I have been through two of those plastic pigs. After the first one died on me I thought hmmmm, once the second one died so did my love for ze German vape company.  RIP 

Think I got a year and a half out of them each... 

The Arizer Solo 1 & 2 all glass pathway and are built like tanks, still running after quite a number of years AND you can replace the battery.  :toldya:  Super tasty too! 

• Like 1

I want to enjoy vaping but it just doesn't do it for me....

I have a flowermate v5.0 , a magic flight launch box , a flowermate x and a couple of lynx pens (ember and hypnos zero) , had a dynavap m but never used it (probably still here somewhere tbh)

The lynx pens I like and they get the job done admirably but dry herb vapes and me don't mix , granted the ones I own are shite examples but i've borrowed both versions of the arizer solo , a g pen and had a good few goes on one of those tabletop vapexhale cloud Evo's and they just don't float my boat, shame about that.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Should have bought a Katalyzer Tester instead :rofl:

Sorry :dev:

Those knock off Ceromas (and cheap glass bits) on Aliexpress (b2cpress store) are calling to me now 

• Like 1

Over the years ive had Extreme Q, Solo, Grasshopper, E-nano, Firewood 3, Mighty, 3 Dynavapes, Solo 2, Argo.

The only ones that have stood the test of times are Solo 2 (for sitting on the settee at night), Dynavap (quick hits through water piece), and Argo (for on the go). My missus still uses the mighty but the plastic/fast extraction combo is not for me.

Losing my job then pandemic killed the VAS for me. Im happy with what i have but wouldnt mind a tinymighty. :mellow:

Edited by trees
  • Like 3

@trees what happened with your E-Nano? I've got one and think it's a great vape.... didn't hesitate to purchase the extended warranty to replace my previous one which stopped working after about 5 years.

On 19/09/2022 at 5:09 PM, cypher79 said:

@trees what happened with your E-Nano? I've got one and think it's a great vape.... didn't hesitate to purchase the extended warranty to replace my previous one which stopped working after about 5 years.

I do still have it and did use it loads at first, i just dont really use it anymore. If it was 240V id probably use it now and then but since getting the dynavap i just cant be bothered getting the voltage converter out and setting it up.

• Like 2